• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Wiseblade

They should do a tournament with all of Ash's Rivals

-Gary Oak
-Ritchie
-Casey
-Harrison
-Paul
-Barry
-Bianca
etc.

It'd really only be a two horse race between Tyson and Paul. I'm inclined to give the win to Tyson simply because he actually won the Hoenn League.

Casey.png

Should make a comeback in the anime.

3nkCt.png

Boney

Banned
Nothing much, how about you?

just finished reading labyrinth of solitude for my latin american culture class, great read and would recommend it to everyone.

did anyone tell you that it looks as if mio has a right arm that's half the length it should be?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
just finished reading labyrinth of solitude for my latin american culture class, great read and would recommend it to everyone.

did anyone tell you that it looks as if mio has a right arm that's half the length it should be?

One also looks twice as thick as the other.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The only fun baby pokemon to raise are riolu and munchlax. The rest of them suck in game; they either die too often or take too long to raise.

Balb

This is an odd request since I'm sure most of you have moved on to gen 5 but I've been missing 3 legendary pokemon in my Platinum file for a few years now and I was wondering if anyone had a spare of Arceus, Manaphy or Deoxys they'd be willing to trade me. Been wanting to complete the pokedex for a while but I've been 3 short. PM me and let me know what you want.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That moveset is fine. EQ or light screen, both will work. If you're really fussy you can get ancient power in the battle frontier for the end game.

MikeMyers

That moveset is fine. EQ or light screen, both will work. If you're really fussy you can get ancient power in the battle frontier for the end game.

I'll probably go for Light Screen, I plan on having a Golem and eventually a Tyranitar for Earthquake anyway.

XeroSauce

Yea but Ossawott turns into a samurai and you cant get better then that.

I was replaying White in anticipation and I really wish they had gone another route with Tepig's evos. Completly turned me off him when I found out.

I was replaying White in anticipation and I really wish they had gone another route with Tepig's evos. Completly turned me off him when I found out.

I still don't get why they made it another fire and fighting. At least the last two generations had the excuse of having to battle a rock gym early on. There is not rock gym in gen 5.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Pignite and Emboar are awesome. Pignite looks so cute in his little wrestling singlet. Then Emboar comes out all badass and awesome looking like Ganon from Legend of Zelda.

This is completely my problem with Casey and not at all the god awful song she sings whenever she appears. If she was a boy or liked a different type of Pokemon I wouldn't have a problem at all, yep.

I think Billiechu was mostly referring to herself with the "girls who like electric types." Though I could be wrong.

This is completely my problem with Casey and not at all the god awful song she sings whenever she appears. If she was a boy or liked a different type of Pokemon I wouldn't have a problem at all, yep.

I also found her annoying. I really don't see why she became a recurring character in the first place.

Top Bottom