• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

OMG Aero

lA3WS.png
welp shut the thread down

You need to come up with an OT2 subtitle, by the way. "Gotta Catch 'Em All!" is soooooo 1998.

Pokémon Community |OT2| thread where they cursed and had blood and partial nudity

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
You need to come up with an OT2 subtitle, by the way. "Gotta Catch 'Em All!" is soooooo 1998.

Pokémon Community |OT2| thread where they cursed and had blood and partial nudity

We were discussing it a few pages ago. I want something Gen 2/Johto-referencing since it's the second thread.

Firestorm

I had a good Pokemon day yesterday. Went to a Battle Roads (TCG event) and placed 3rd out of 73 people in my age division by going 6-1. Then went to the Exp Bar which opened up downtown to meet up with some friends and saw they shots named after each of the RBY starters so we just had to get that...

281877_10151099181402885_1333877901_n.jpg

I actually got to say "and a shot of Charmander" while ordering. Who'da thunk.

We were discussing it a few pages ago. I want something Gen 2/Johto-referencing since it's the second thread.
I've got a humdinger...
Pokémon Community Thread 2: Leeching of the nostalgia of the first thread like Johto leeches off Kanto.
Considering the discussion will be repeats of what's in this thread it makes even more sense.

Andrex, you can't make the thread either, in the spirit of gen 2 you have to sit atop Mount GAF to challenge the first poster to reach 1000 posts.

Really though I can't think of any good title to actually relate to Gen 2, positive, negative or just in general.

Zeroth

I've got a humdinger...
Pokémon Community Thread 2: Leeching of the nostalgia of the first thread like Johto leeches off Kanto.
Considering the discussion will be repeats of what's in this thread it makes even more sense.

Andrex, you can't make the thread either, in the spirit of gen 2 you have to sit atop Mount GAF to challenge the first poster to reach 1000 posts.

Really though I can't think of any good title to actually relate to Gen 2, positive, negative or just in general.

"Pokemon Community Thread 2: Please put your nostalgia glasses when coming in"

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Might end up just going with:

Pokemon Community Thread 2: Gold and Silver

I had a good Pokemon day yesterday. Went to a Battle Roads (TCG event) and placed 3rd out of 73 people in my age division by going 6-1. Then went to the Exp Bar which opened up downtown to meet up with some friends and saw they shots named after each of the RBY starters so we just had to get that...

281877_10151099181402885_1333877901_n.jpg

I actually got to say "and a shot of Charmander" while ordering. Who'da thunk.

It wasn't flaming a la mode? For shame. :p

Mr. RHC

I don't know what's going on in this thread, but I liked Pokémon Silver. :(
Haven't played it in ages, wonder if I SoulSilver lives up to it.

Emitan

I don't know what's going on in this thread, but I liked Pokémon Silver. :(
Haven't played it in ages, wonder if I SoulSilver lives up to it.

It's pretty awesome. For some reason I prefer the original GB version even though besides music it's inferior in most ways.

Johto had the best opening themes, the only way to compensate for the mostly filler filled outings that the series consisted of until MQ at least tried to shake things up.

Top Bottom