• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Emitan

Boney said:
much much worse
Tropius automatically makes it awesome.

HAEBf.jpg

Emitan

Professor Beef said:
Tropius is just the worst. If it wasn't for the fact that it can become an HM Slave, nobody would even look at it.
HE HAS BANANAS FOR A BEARD. COME ON, BRO.

I've forgotten to ask, feeling better since that time when you were sick? It sounded like a long term thing and not a 24 hour thing.

Billychu said:
HE HAS BANANAS FOR A BEARD. COME ON, BRO.

I've forgotten to ask, feeling better since that time when you were sick? It sounded like a long term thing and not a 24 hour thing.
Yeah, I'm feeling better. It was just a really really bad stomach-ache.

AND BANANAS AREN'T GOOD BEARDS BRAH.

OMG Aero

Andrex said:
Considering that Joltik has nothing else to live for since it's a crap Pokemon, I'll let it have its moment.
Joltik is the cutest Pokemon and it evolves into a pretty cool electric spider.
Stop talking shit about Galvantula's line Andrex.

Emitan

So far my doubles team is Chandelure (Heat Wave/Fire Blast, Pain Split, Shadow Ball, and Substitute) and I'm going to raise a Breloom next.

Roto13

So far Rumble Blast is pretty ok. I just did the tutorial level. I like that one of the first Pokemon you get is Victini and the first boss is Zekrom. :p They don't hold back.

Gravijah

Roto13 said:
So far Rumble Blast is pretty ok. I just did the tutorial level. I like that one of the first Pokemon you get is Victini and the first boss is Zekrom. :p They don't hold back.

does it have remixed bw music?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
You people don't know how monarchies work. If a prince dies, no one becomes "the new prince."

Andrex said:
You people don't know how monarchies work. If a prince dies, no one becomes "the new prince."

So we have a missing king and a runaway prince! BAH! This Kingdom is ran by fools(a self proclaimed one by a matter of fact)! my decision to join Wise was right!

Wiseblade said:
So what, I don't get to choose my own heir?

It would have been you, Doom. But it's too late for that now.

I felt more like being a knight or something anyway.

Top Bottom