• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

hey, you changed the bottom one!
2hz7llw.jpg

Izayoi

Banned
Andrex this is pretty much your fault because we don't have a booru. Just sayin'.

00592efd6f8e4b56d01100lf97.jpg

Yaceka said:
I finally finish all of my midterms and come back to find this thread is now pretty much a fanart thread. Tragic. ;P
And by tragic you mean awesome.

DoomXploder7 said:
Well do you guys have something we can discuss so the fanart can stop?
Hm...

Nope.

DoomXploder7 said:
anyone has a topic to drag this thread out of hell?
I do!
Thinking of trying my first Nuzlocke challenge run, have any of you tried it before?
Did you use other stipulations or just the basic rules?
Which game should I do it with first?

Emitan

I think Ruby and Saphire (don't know about Emerald) are the easiest games in the series, so if I were doing one I'd play those.

Gravijah

Syph Medwes said:
Is that even a question? Typhlosion obviously.
Ohohohoh

if the question was "who is #1 pocket monster fire starter" that would indeed be the answer

but that was not the question. and that is not the answer.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Retarded fan theory time!

Mew was probably the first Pokemon, who made Arceus, who made Dialga and Palkia, who made time and space. Then Arceus made Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie, who created the rest of the Pokemon and humans. This is why Mew has the DNA of every Pokemon, and thus why it was the first Pokemon.

Gravijah

Andrex said:

Mew was probably the first Pokemon, who made Arceus, who made Dialga and Palkia, who made time and space. Then Arceus made Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie, who created the rest of the Pokemon and humans. This is why Mew has the DNA of every Pokemon, and thus why it was the first Pokemon.

mews are physical avatars of arceus

or

mew was created at somepoint by arceus, as a prototype for all other pokemon. it's fetal. maybe it was the first child of arceus?

also, at somepoint humans "split" from pokemon. when did this happen and why?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I don't think humans and Pokemon were ever really related, outside of maybe humans were created by Pokemon...

Professor Beef said:
smh @ this thread now

At least we aren't smfh levels yet.

Izayoi

Banned
Andrex said:
I don't think humans and Pokemon were ever really related, outside of maybe humans were created by Pokemon...

At least we aren't smfh levels yet.
Did you see the part about me blaming you for everything because you haven't made the booru yet.

Izayoi

Banned
Protip for those wondering.

Smut is any image which includes the following:

- Posterior
- Breasts
- Lips
- Feet
- Eyes
- Hair

Izayoi said:
Protip for those wondering.

Smut is any image which includes the following:

- Posterior
- Breasts
- Lips
- Feet
- Eyes
- Hair

Additional protip, he's talking about on people.

To answer the question from before. No i haven't done a Nuzlocke before, but i think doing one for BW would be pretty simple and easy since you wouldnt have to worry about hms at least. Personally I've tried other difficulty increasing self-imposed rules. Like not using items , switch to set mode and using the same amount of pokemon as the gym leader during gym battles. In the future i plan to maybe do a single type challenge or only use three pokemon or to do both of those at once.

Anth0ny

Andrex said:

no it's rhydon

Pokemon_RBY_Saffron_Gym.png

that's why he's on the statue in every gym. paying respect to the OG.

Top Bottom