• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Anyways, my favorite for the lols:

Ti0gY.png

74yZ5.png
BRWP6.png

What's the story behind this?

Ezalc

why would wireless headphones have wires?

just another reason why skyla is superior

She's not. Elesa will always be better because of dem legs and datass. This thread needs more elesa fanart. I'd post my favorite one but I think I'd be banned for it even if there's no nudity in it.

Izayoi

Banned
Boney said:
how can you have such bad taste yet such good taste at the same time

a true enigma
;_;

EvilMario said:
Damn it boys. Move #PokeGAF to Dorksnet. Your server is shit.
i am not good with computer

Blindly stumbled through configuring the channel on Rizon. Is it roughly the same process elsewhere?

Billychu said:
i've been telling iza-senpai that

rizon is the worst server ever
You never told me anything. :(

N4Us

Also, Smogon now has VGC analyses for popular Pokémon in the format. About time.

I miss the days when Smogon had an analysis for every single Pokémon. A bunch of awesome Pokémon have no analysis because nobody uses them. Good job I don't use Smogon sets any more :(

Gen 5 Analysis is still being updated and they still have a bunch of sets and such to approve. The game's still fairly young so it'll be a while before the basic format is completed.

It took Gen 4 like a year or so to get it's complete analyses up as well IIRC.

so what do you guys want to see more as the next announced pokemon. RSE remake? or Gre/ay?

personally i want to see RSE but expect to see grey first.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
;_;

i am not good with computer

Blindly stumbled through configuring the channel on Rizon. Is it roughly the same process elsewhere?

You never told me anything. :(

Yes. Connect to irc.gamecubecafe.com (or one of the other many Dorksnet servers) and /join #PokeGAF and register the channel. This is a good server I've been using for over a decade. It has 'the other' GAF channel on it, Nintendo World Report channel, #toronto-age and a bunch of other gaming channels.

Top Bottom