• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
What? Are they banning hacked Pokémon from Friends battles, too?

Nah, you can use anything there I think.

Is it because of its effect in double battles or what? (dark void i mean)

Probably because it's crazy useful in general. Think about it, putting a Pokemon to sleep whenever you want. It takes that Pokemon 3-4 turns to wake up, and when it does you put it back to sleep. And it always works.

Firestorm

Probably because it's crazy useful in general. Think about it, putting a Pokemon to sleep whenever you want. It takes that Pokemon 3-4 turns to wake up, and when it does you put it back to sleep. And it always works.
Dark Void is 70% accurate or so. You can wake up after just one turn. It's based on Doubles yes.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Pffft, Firestorm showing up and killing me with his Smogon knowledge. I should be used to it I guess.

BalrogTheMaster

Neo Member
Hey guys! Quick question - I'm beginning a Nuzlocke challenge on Emerald version - Which starter should I pick?

If you're curious it'll be on my channel. http;//www.youtube.com/BalrogtheMaster

Kaper

Somebody help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I can't stop soft resetting my game to try and get a shiny Lugia. Pokerus has taken over my body and compels me to OCD the hell out of pokemon gamessssssssssssssssssssss...........................

Wichu

Somebody help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I can't stop soft resetting my game to try and get a shiny Lugia. Pokerus has taken over my body and compels me to OCD the hell out of pokemon gamessssssssssssssssssssss...........................

The only way to satisfy your OCD is to learn RNG abuse. That way, you'll know you also have the best possible shiny Lugia for your save file. And then start a new save file for the best possible shiny Lugia ever.

/has a Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 shiny Ho-oh

Frost_Ace

Learn how to RNG.

And shiny lugia sucks BTW :/

OMG Aero

RNG abuse for shinies is the worst.
It takes away from how special actual shinies are since someone can just cheat the system to get a better one whenever they want.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
RNG abuse for shinies is the worst.
It takes away from how special actual shinies are since someone can just cheat the system to get a better one whenever they want.

Eh, better than straight up hacking them. At least with RNG there's work involved.

Wow it's been a while since i actually posted in this thread but uh i guess most shinies are crap. Only a few are good looking to me and most legendaries are the ugly shinies, which is sad since they are the easiest to try for.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
STJ7x.jpg

Happy

MSBDY.jpg

Merry

Christmas is just the king of holidays, it deserves the better title.

Top Bottom