• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Entwain

Sheesh I just got back into playing soulsilver and spent an hour grinding 2100 coins for Dratini. So much fun but the GTS is abysmal, everyone wants a 90+ anything for the simplest of trades. Best ive seen was the abra for a 9+ ditto. GAH I want one of the original 3 so badly.

Gravijah

Sheesh I just got back into playing soulsilver and spent an hour grinding 2100 coins for Dratini. So much fun but the GTS is abysmal, everyone wants a 90+ anything for the simplest of trades. Best ive seen was the abra for a 9+ ditto. GAH I want one of the original 3 so badly.

what do you want specifically? everyone here has ze pokes.

Kaper

I just bought both Pokemon Black & White. What do I play/keep?

I might return one.

Check out these links to help:
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/versioncity.shtml
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/exclusives.shtml

Hit me up with a PM, I can help.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I hate that the following sentence I'm about to type means I'm taking it way to seriously, but:

having fucking GODS as Pokémon was the stupidest idea ever.

Nah.

And they're not really gods, just super powerful Pokemon.

Gravijah

the issue is that arceus is literally god. it's kinda weird to make him catachable and for his stats to be so comparable to other legendaries but meh, it's a game.

Suairyu

Banned
Nah.

And they're not really gods, just super powerful Pokemon.
They carved out continents. Arceus may or may not have breathed the very Universe into existence.

And you can catch him with a Pokéball.

You can't even catch humans with a Pokéball.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
They carved out continents. Arceus may or may not have breathed the very Universe into existence.

And you can catch him with a Pokéball.

You can't even catch humans with a Pokéball.

It's still a Pokemon, still has the DNA strand of Pokemon or whatever.

I'm sure a Human Ball would be just as viable but they'd have to rejigger it for a human's DNA.

Suairyu

Banned
It's still a Pokemon, still has the DNA strand of Pokemon or whatever.

I'm sure a Human Ball would be just as viable but they'd have to rejigger it for a human's DNA.
But it's God. Why would God let itself be caught? You can't catch that.

If Pokémon came from God, why we still got God?

Wiseblade

Maybe Arceus itself was created by God and he is just Pokemon God.

Even still, sacred creatures of immense power, physical embodiments of the elements and being capable of shaping the fabric of reality can be captured and controlled by a 10 year old with a couple pins in a box.

Slayven

10 hours into white, and there is a disturbing lack of flying pokemon. Fuck Pidove, my crew only rolls with cool looking pokemon.

10 hours into white, and there is a disturbing lack of flying pokemon. Fuck Pidove, my crew only rolls with cool looking pokemon.

I suggest you pick yourself up the Plume fossil when the time comes.
200px-567Archeops.png

Too late, I fucked up and hit A too quick and got the rock turtle. I am going to hunt for a Siglyph(?).

Well damn, I was hoping someone else would enjoy his in game shattering powers of Acrobatics. Shame that the version exclusive birds are stuck right near the end of the main game, such horrid placement, with that in mind Sigilyph sounds good, I remember him being a pain to catch though.

Slayven

do you want an archeops? dude is a powerhouse. sigilyph is awesome, too.

Yeah I did, but I didn't want to lose my hours of work. I should save more often.

Well damn, I was hoping someone else would enjoy his in game shattering powers of Acrobatics. Shame that the version exclusive birds are stuck right near the end of the main game, such horrid placement, with that in mind Sigilyph sounds good, I remember him being a pain to catch though.

Yeah, white is strange to me. I am use to getting stuff sooner, I mean I haven't gotten a fishing rod yet.

Oh, just use one of the rooms on the top of the Pokemon Center. Although, you have to get the Friend Code of the person you want to trade with first.

Sounds good, anyone willing to grab the leaf and water starter pokemon and Pansear and Panpour All male if you have the option and trade them to me?

Top Bottom