• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

I never realized how much overlap there was between PokeGAF and MonHunGAF. Looks like me, Billy, Chet, EvilMario, and Boney, at the least.

You sick people like abusing monsters whether its forcing them into fights against each other or murdering them to create fancy armor and weaponry, of course there's an overlap!
Myself included even if i'm not part of your apparent hunting community.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Man it should have been Monster Hunter x Pokemon instead of this Nobunaga crap.

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MON HUN

Japan would have exploded.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Don't forget me :p (well, portable versions at least, still working on leveling in Tri)

OK this is ridiculous, if we all got online at the same time we'd need two lobbies to contain all of us.

Infiltration of the GAF MH community: complete. Next objective: MMOs.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Someone give me a call when there is a Pocket Monster Hunter, then I'm on board.

oyR3D.jpg

37hF5.jpg
NVlcP.jpg

itO10.jpg

o8zs9.jpg

iKyjL.jpg

*fangasm*

If I get the chance to skin some raichus and eat them

I'm game

and this is amazing

o8zs9.jpg
Not enough skin showing to be a female armor set.

I'm ignorant about a game I've never played? Duh. Only one I have is Freedom Unite and it doesn't have online so I don't know what multiplayer is like.

You can't hurt people, but you can knock them around and send them flying with certain attacks. So you should use a switch axe or a hammer.

upandaway

You guys aren't even talking about MonHun x Pokemon. You're just talking about Pokemon with MonHun gameplay.

Which just further proves that the Pokemon setting can be made into any genre effortlessly

I never realized how much overlap there was between PokeGAF and MonHunGAF. Looks like me, Billy, Chet, EvilMario, and Boney, at the least.
I never saw you in the Tri thread what

Edit: Chet, Lances are the most convenient weapons to fuck with people (lol charge attack) outside of maybe Long Swords

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Hammer is the most fun troll weapon. Fully charged smash attack, knock people over with the back hand nudge, send them flying with a good upper cut. So many options.

Boney

Banned
Edit: Chet, Lances are the most convenient weapons to fuck with people (lol charge attack) outside of maybe Long Swords
That's the biggest lie of the century.

Hammer is the most fun troll weapon. Fully charged smash attack, knock people over with the back hand nudge, send them flying with a good upper cut. So many options.

Yep. GS and LS come off as second. Spirit Combo abusers are a bitch and GS has the horizontal one to stagger certain users like lance and this, and the upswing when you wanna dick around.

upandaway

Now I get what you're talking about. Hammer is good against unsuspecting players. The guys we tried to annoy started actively running away from us very quickly.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Just a heads up, if Victory Road is giving you trouble, *the final boss is going to wreck you.

Ultratech

So I beat a Blissey yesterday.

"Ampharos gained 16575 exp"

wat

mother fucker leveled from 70 to 72 :lol

lol nice

Reminds me of testing how skewed the EXP system was in B/W.
Took a Lv1 Poke (with EXP Share), fought a Lv72 Starmie, it jumped like 20+ levels. Was crazy.

Top Bottom