• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Heart Gold/Superior Silver |OT|

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Nayishiki said:
Yeah upstairs is for local trade.I'm online. Try to use both terminals.
I'm trying both. I simply just don't see you in my lobby anywhere. This is totally garbage. :(

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Try posting your platinum FC again in a new post from scratch so I can make absolute sure I've got it right.

LiQuid!

Mine is 3524-4520-4614

From a fresh viewing, double checked.

Checked yours and it's correct.

LiQuid!

Good god damn it. I gave you a completely different FC the first time! You've been trying to connect to one that is not mine! Where the FUCK did I get that original one from????

God I hate you Nintendo!!!!

Gravijah

I need a few questions answered. I can't remember if sending a gift back just gives back the items, or all of my watts when using the Pokewalker. And if I have 3 Pokemon caught, can I continue to catch Pokemon and replace the ones I already have? I don't want to lose all of my watts.

LiQuid!

I'm connecting again. Enter the code I just gave you, we should be able to connect just fine. Apparently I'm a damned retard. :(

Nayishiki

LiQuid! said:
Mine is 3524-4520-4614

From a fresh viewing, double checked.

Checked yours and it's correct.

Ok I see you now.I used this Fc before 3653 2713 6337.

Gravijah said:
I need a few questions answered. I can't remember if sending a gift back just gives back the items, or all of my watts when using the Pokewalker. And if I have 3 Pokemon caught, can I continue to catch Pokemon and replace the ones I already have? I don't want to lose all of my watts.

If you send a gift back, It give you, the items,the watts and the pokemons. If you have 3 pokes caught, you can replace them with others you catch.

LiQuid!

Oh my GOD! Nayi! I was giving you YOUR OWN Soul Silver code!!!! No words...

LiQuid!

Well, I'VE been drinking. You need to come up with a better excuse than that! :lol

LiQuid!

Ok Ryan, sorry I took so long. Send me a PM and I'll reply to it next time I'm available, or just IM me at LiQuid3600 and I will help you out.

LiQuid!

Dude, holy SHIT Nayi! You realize what you're giving me??? Do you need these back? Shiny hoothoot, regigigas, mew??? I don't even...

Nayishiki

LiQuid! said:
Dude, holy SHIT Nayi! You realize what you're giving me??? Do you need these back? Shiny hoothoot, regigigas, mew??? I don't even...

Keep them, I didn't want to give you 6 Charmanders. Thanks for the help transfering.

LiQuid!

Nayishiki said:
Keep them, I didn't want to give you 6 Charmanders. Thanks for the help transfering.
Let me know if you need any more trading or fellating in the future. I'm yours! :lol

LiQuid!

Jirachi! T_T

You just pushed my Pearl pokedex up to 440+ <3

Nayishiki

Thanks for your help LiQuid! I now have Seen 466 Pokemons and obtained 461 Pokemons!

Jet Grind Radio! said:
I wish I could get Jirachi. Stupid events. *shakes fist*

I have 1 extra left I could give to you my FC is 3653 2713 6337.

Nayishiki said:
Thanks for your help LiQuid! I now have Seen 466 Pokemons and obtained 461 Pokemons!

I have 1 extra left I could give to you my FC is 3653 2713 6337.
*whispers* Iloveyou.

Sadly, Im at work for another 2 hours. If you are still there Id love to trade b

LiQuid!

I learned early never to GAF at work unless I had my DS on me. I missed out on a pretty lucrative pokeoffer a long time ago and I never want it to happen again, so it's either carry my DS at all times near a hotspot, or just avoid GAF like the plague. That's the way I roll now.

So, Im aaaaaaaalmost done with Pokemon ruby, which I want to finish before starting a new pokemon game (have all 8 badges, just trying to level up for the elite 4, my team is all levels 43-45).

So I was reading online about something called a berry glitch, where after 1 year, the game stops counting time.... To fix it, you need to own a 2nd pokemon game.

But, um, my game is 7 years old and works perfectly. Did I just discover the cure to the berry glitch? Wait 7 years?

Forkball

Well I broke down and bought this. I couldn't resist due to all of the Pokemon talk thanks to Black/White. I'm on my way to the second gym and my team so far is Croconaw, Gastly, Growlithe, Hoppip, Onix, and an egg I assume to be Togepi. My friend generously gave me Growlithe and Hoppip, and I got the Onix from a trade in game. So actually, Gastly is the one one I personally caught. It's a pretty cool team though for so early in the game. I haven't tried any of the Pokewalker stuff yet. I wish I could transfer a few more of my Diamond Pokemon over, if only Nintendo released a competent Pokemon box...

Does anyone have the three Regis? If so can anyone trade me them so i can have them in my pokedex. Ill help anyone with anything i can.

FC - 0646 7993 8153

Echoes

85331506.jpg

:lol

Wooohoo congrats LiQuid! you are indeed the first person who bred a shiny charmander, which also means you won the breeding competition!!!

I don't have my DS on me right now, but I'll be able to trade later so you can claim your prize:
Darkrai or Arceus

FC: 5156 4291 4002

No! Damn that LiQuid! *shakes fist*

Ah, I haven't been trying for the past week. Good on him.

I need to, however, find a damn Heart Scale 'cuz I wanna teach Ampharos Thunder. Thunderpunch is too weak on a lot of the Pokémon in the E4.

Echoes

Jet Grind Radio! said:

I need to, however, find a damn Heart Scale 'cuz I wanna teach Ampharos Thunder. Thunderpunch is too weak on a lot of the Pokémon in the E4.
Isn't there a Thunder TM at the Goldenrod store?

Congrats LiQuid, forgot to congratulate you in my last post! That suuuuuure feels great! :D

JADS

ShikaTheReaper said:
Does anyone have the three Regis? If so can anyone trade me them so i can have them in my pokedex. Ill help anyone with anything i can.

FC - 0646 7993 8153

Your in luck. Vid only wanted them for his Pokédex so I have a set of Ice, Metal and Rock left. PM'ed.

I am done breeding Wynauts, since thanks to 645 I got to breed a very good one. This means I won't be using Lax Incense anymore, so if anyone needs/wants it, say it and I'll give it to you.

mandiller

Jet Grind Radio! said:

You can buy thunder from the goldenrod department store. I prefer thunderbolt though. Thunder seems to be very inaccurate. It says 70% but every time I use it it misses the First time and hits the second time.

Wizpig

jamesinclair said:
So, Im aaaaaaaalmost done with Pokemon ruby, which I want to finish before starting a new pokemon game (have all 8 badges, just trying to level up for the elite 4, my team is all levels 43-45).

So I was reading online about something called a berry glitch, where after 1 year, the game stops counting time.... To fix it, you need to own a 2nd pokemon game.

But, um, my game is 7 years old and works perfectly. Did I just discover the cure to the berry glitch? Wait 7 years?
Pokémon Channel? maybe Pokémon XD? did you connect your game to one of those games?

Those games had a patch for the berry glitch :p
LiQuid! said:
Oh!! FUCK YES, GAF! I just got my SHINY CHARMANDER!!!
D
Grats, if you get Darkrai can I pokédex it one of these days? :lol
/shameless

Minister of the Dog said:
I am done breeding Wynauts, since thanks to 645 I got to breed a very good one. This means I won't be using Lax Incense anymore, so if anyone needs/wants it, say it and I'll give it to you.
I'll take it, if that's cool. Pokédex and all.

Echoes

Jet Grind Radio! said:
I'll take it, if that's cool. Pokédex and all.
BTW if later you are annoyed by Thunder's poor accuracy, I can give you a Thunderbolt TM.

So, um, I have this weird idea of EV-training a Pokemon with a good nature/moveset etc and then trade it with a Gaffer here, with the same condition. Like, each of us will EV-train a monster, then trade it with another Gaffer without knowing beforehand what it will be. Anyone's up for this? You only need to train one monster, and we'll toss up a coin to see who trades with who.

I'm up for this if at least one guy showed interest.

Gravijah

Echoes said:
BTW if later you are annoyed by Thunder's poor accuracy, I can give you a Thunderbolt TM.

So, um, I have this weird idea of EV-training a Pokemon with a good nature/moveset etc and then trade it with a Gaffer here, with the same condition. Like, each of us will EV-train a monster, then trade it with another Gaffer without knowing beforehand what it will be. Anyone's up for this? You only need to train one monster, and we'll toss up a coin to see who trades with who.

I'm up for this if at least one guy showed interest.

When I have all the EV-training-items later on I'd like to do that.... but that's gonna be quite a while away, probably. I've got an idea about something related, too, but it'd take quite a bit of work.

Top Bottom