• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Heart Gold/Superior Silver |OT|

Kletian

Goddamn Blue and your Machamp, I can one shot your Eggecutor, your Ryhorn, Your Gyarados and then you come and have to be a dick with that Machamp.

Though upon looking further I think it's a good thing I didnt beat him yet, I'm not ready to play against a levelled up Elite 4. I still have other pokemon I want to XPshar level through them and don't have any level 60+ pokes to do the job after they level up.

Nayishiki said:
I still have the extra Jirachi if you want it. My FC is 3653 2713 6337.
Oooh. Yes please. I tried responding earlier, but for some reason it wouldn't go through. I'm home now, so whenever you get a chance let me know.

Kurtofan said:
Huh?
I just did a bit of grinding today and I resetted two times against Lance,that's all.
I don't think that's so bad...
I'm stubborn when it comes to battles. I try to OHKO and use as little items as possible. Mostly sticking to just after a battle. I FINALLY beat them today, and I'm on my way to Kanto.

Nayishiki

Jet Grind Radio! said:
Oooh. Yes please. I tried responding earlier, but for some reason it wouldn't go through. I'm home now, so whenever you get a chance let me know.

I can give it to you now, I can also give you a Drakrai.

Nayishiki

Jet Grind Radio! said:
Thanks so much, Nayi. Now I just need Celebi and Shaymin.

Is this Jirachi the one that unlocks the Pokéwalker course?

No Problem! Yeah it's the one that unlock the Pokéwalker course.

Echoes

"The Perfect Sneasel Giveaway"

Weavile.gif

I'm currently breeding a Pursuit Sneasel (sweet revenge killer) with 31 IV in both Attack and Speed. Since he specializes in both Attack and Speed, he can be a very devastating addition to your team, especially against the common Gengar and dragons. Ice Shard can (and will) OHKO Salamence, according to Smogon, while also maintaining priority. I can not guarantee natures, but I will try my best to hatch Jolly Sneasels, or at least natures that do not hinder Attack nor Speed. I want nothing in return. I battled a fully EV-trained perfect-IV Weavile once, and he pretty much wiped up my entire team.

FC 4984 7134 0994

Copy/paste the below line so that I can collect the names at ease later with CTRL+F.

I want a Pursuit Sneasel, Echoes!

On a semi-related note, working on an electivire, so will have a batch of elekids with ice punch and cross chop for those that want one of my spares in a day or so.

Echoes

Nayishiki said:

Are you sure you need nothing in return?
If you can part with something cool? Sure why not. But I wanna help out people as much as they helped me before :D

Wiseblade

Hmm, If GAF is going to be packing Sneasels, I may need to do the unthinkable before the tournament...

I really hoped it wouldn't come to this, but you forced my hand Echoes!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So, just reached Kanto.

Enter the vermilion gym, save before facing Lt Surge. Dialogue ends, battle sequence begins. Awesome Music. I get my ass kicked.

Fuck yeah.

And I still am on a quest for the Perfect Ditto.

Gravijah

I forgot how horrible Togepi is. I NEED YOU, TOGETIC. AND THEN TOGEKISS. BUT I WILL HOLD BACK ON USING MY SHINY STONE CAUSE IT'S KINDA CHEAP.

A while ago, I edited the box artwork from the official website in PhotoScape, and I made the image with max sharpness, and I think the result's really something!

o59ev8.png

t80zkg.png

What do you think?

Choopy

Neo Member

Haha, your sneasel is gonna need to getfrisky! :lol
I can give you a cyndaquil if you don't already have one.

I'm curious about something.

Are folks able to still copy Pokemon these days like in the GB era? Because I'd love to get ahold of those event-only Pokemon as I'm sure no one's going to want to part with the one they have, so copying would be extremely helpful.

Gravijah

Hero of Legend said:
I'm curious about something.

Are folks able to still copy Pokemon these days like in the GB era? Because I'd love to get ahold of those event-only Pokemon as I'm sure no one's going to want to part with the one they have, so copying would be extremely helpful.

You can clone in DP using the GTS and other ways if you have a flash cart/etc. There's also a way to send Pokemon through the GTS to your WiFi, which you can use to send cloned event Pokemon.

Wiseblade

To those soon to be recieving Sneasels: To evolve it into a Weavile, you'll need to level it up at night while it is equipped with a razor claw. These can be obtained from the Battle Frontier for 48 points.

Echoes

I will rename every Sneasel to a name of my choice. It's like an in-game trade, but tons better! :lol Anybody fine with this?

Wiseblade, you don't get it don't you? The plan is to get them all training for the tournament then crush them down with Machamp or something :lol (j/k :p)

Gravijah said:
You can clone in DP using the GTS and other ways if you have a flash cart/etc. There's also a way to send Pokemon through the GTS to your WiFi, which you can use to send cloned event Pokemon.

Ah, neat!

And too bad you can't trade Eggs IIRC, since you'll be stuck with a Sneasel from the OT and won't be "your own".

timnich

I want a Pursuit Sneasel, Echoes! I'll take it as an egg if possible.
Thanks!

Has there been any word on whether North America will be getting the
Giovanni
event? I hear that it gas a considerable amount of backstory, I really don't want miss that.

Choopy

Neo Member
Echoes said:
I will rename every Sneasel to a name of my choice. It's like an in-game trade, but tons better! :lol Anybody fine with this?

As long as it's silly! Haha.
That's my personal rule when I come up with nicknames. :lol
I don't like giving my pokemon serious names. :)

Echoes

Hero of Legend said:
Ah, neat!

And too bad you can't trade Eggs IIRC, since you'll be stuck with a Sneasel from the OT and won't be "your own".
You can in HG/SS. I will give you an egg instead of a Lv1 guy. Anybody wants an egg instead of a Lv1 Sneasel?

CoolS

timnich said:
Has there been any word on whether North America will be getting the
Giovanni
event? I hear that it gas a considerable amount of backstory, I really don't want miss that.

Well we eventually got the Arceus that activates the event in HG/SS, so I guess there is a good chance we will get Celebi someday in the future. I sure hope so.

Nayishiki

Echoes said:

I'm fine with this.I'll give you a Cyndaquil with extrasensory/flamethrower.

Hero of Legend said:
Ah, neat!

You can trade Eggs.

Gravijah

Echoes said:

Wiseblade, you don't get it don't you? The plan is to get them all training for the tournament then crush them down with Machamp or something :lol (j/k :p)

Don't mind re-naming. =P

MNC

So if you want multiple legendaries/single pokemon to share, is it possible to have my girlfriend next to me, get a legendary, trade it with her, don't save and reset my game, then get the same legendary again?

This way, we could get all 3 of the red/blue starters at the end of the game somewhere, so I can get her a Bulbasaur, reset and give her a charmander, reset and get my own squirtle, or something, then breed.

Wiseblade

Echoes said:

Don't give away my plan! But this has inspired me to finish work on a team that would have no trouble beating down Weavile.

joelseph

MNC said:
So if you want multiple legendaries/single pokemon to share, is it possible to have my girlfriend next to me, get a legendary, trade it with her, don't save and reset my game, then get the same legendary again?

The game saves before and after trades.

I just beat the elite four, surprised me that it wasn't all that difficult compared to Gold/Silver/Crystal (I skipped Gen3 and Gen4). Dragonite practically walked past them all. But I guess I simply over-trained it (have it at around 55 and the rest of my party on 30-ish). Are the Kanto gym leaders strong this time around?

Hey, what's this about a tournament (On the 23th?)? Any special rules?

Edit: NVM about the tournament, saw the link.

JoeFu

Banned
I caught a pikachu with fly today!!!

Finally got my DS to connect to my internet, took me forever to mess with router settings and get it working.

also,

Is there a list of FC's or anything?

EDIT: FC 2150 0826 8721

Top Bottom