• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Heart Gold/Superior Silver |OT|

Echoes

That's awesome, MK! :0

JoeFu, will update the post with my FC. 4984 7134 0994

Several Sneasel are named Thomas. Several others are named Slash. Those who are lucky enough to get a Jolly nature, will have a special funny name.

Gravijah

Echoes said:
That's awesome, MK! :0

JoeFu, will update the post with my FC. 4984 7134 0994

Several Sneasel are named Thomas. Several others are named Slash. Those who are lucky enough to get a Jolly nature, will have a special funny name.

-crosses toes-

also gj metroid

Nista

I want a Pursuit Sneasel, Echoes!

Don't have much to trade back since I just started SS, but I have some random eggs sitting around. :)

El Sloth

Banned
Metroid Killer said:
Posted this in the OT thread but thought I would show you guys as well

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/MKiller/hauntyourdreams.jpg[/IM[/QUOTE]

:o Haunters and Gastly are so awesome. I never want to evolve them.

Hopefully i get one with a funny name:lol

By the way, can someone clarify something for me? When battling a friend will the game raise your pokes levels to 100 or do you battle with what you got?

Hex

Banned
Echoes said:
You can in HG/SS. I will give you an egg instead of a Lv1 guy. Anybody wants an egg instead of a Lv1 Sneasel?
EGG would be awesome here too , do not want you to have to walk around forever hatching it

Won't be on until after 11pm est tonight or sometime tomorrow though so do not go out of your way

Hex

Banned
Metroid Killer said:
Posted this in the OT thread but thought I would show you guys as well

hauntyourdreams.jpg

Would love that in high res

Echoes

Hex said:
EGG would be awesome here too , do not want you to have to walk around forever hatching it

Won't be on until after 11pm est tonight or sometime tomorrow though so do not go out of your way
I have 20 Sneasels as of now, and I'll continue breeding until I finish work (after 5 hours). The benefits of a Lv1 is that it's gonna get a boosted EXP, so with a Lucky Egg you'll get to Lv100 pretty quickly. However, an egg is totally fine as well!

MNC

Echoes said:
I have 20 Sneasels as of now, and I'll continue breeding until I finish work (after 5 hours). The benefits of a Lv1 is that it's gonna get a boosted EXP, so with a Lucky Egg you'll get to Lv100 pretty quickly. However, an egg is totally fine as well!
Yeah, it's pretty bitter eggs don't get trade boosts, but hatched ones do.

Hex

Banned
Echoes said:

Much thanks!
I actually got a shiny Sneasel in a trade a few days ago for one of my bred surfing squirtles, (but I do not really trust shinies because I have been told alot are hacked) so will be awesome to have one to use.

Yazan

Finally fixed my router so I can trade!

I'd love to have the gen 1/gen 3 starters and the riolu with crunch.

Friend code is 2579 5780 5040. I have quite a few elemental stones in Platinum that I can give away.

Nayishiki

Yazan said:
Finally fixed my router so I can trade!

I'd love to have the gen 1/gen 3 starters and the riolu with crunch.

Friend code is 2579 5780 5040. I have quite a few elemental stones in Platinum that I can give away.

I can give you all the gen 1 and gen 3 starters. I don't need anything in return. My Friend code is 3653 2713 6337.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
So what's the best way to start breeding for competitive teams? I'm kind of just running up and down Route 34 right now, catching Synchronize Abras (Jolly and Modest so far!), and Dittos (1 terrible one in a whole hour, ugh).

Wiseblade

Lyphen said:
So what's the best way to start breeding for competitive teams? I'm kind of just running up and down Route 34 right now, catching Synchronize Abras (Jolly and Modest so far!), and Dittos (1 terrible one in a whole hour, ugh).

You'd probably be better off waiting for the ditto swarm so you can catch them in bulk. Also, don't forget to use everstones to increase your chances of passing down the desired nature.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

Hope I'm not too late. :(

Also the pic is Weavile, but the contest is for Sneasel right?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Anybody need some Heart Scales? They're something I do have a few of and don't really need at the moment.

Rename this thread generosity-age, it's infectious.

Delio

Heh my first capture of a Growlithe and i get one with a 31 IV in attack and a decent 29 in speed. Gotta transfer those to some kids. And if anyone needs any of the evolution stones i have them.

Yazan

Nayishiki said:
Ok I'll wait in the Wi-Fi Club.

Edit: I'll be back with bulbasaur after the trade.

Ok, thank you:)

Can I have the chikorita as well? That's the only Johto starters I am missing anyway.

Nayishiki

Yazan said:

No Problem. Do you need any of the gen 2 or gen 4 starters?

Yazan said:

Can I have the chikorita as well? That's the only Johto starters I am missing anyway.

Ok, go get another pokemon you don't need after the trade and I'll go take Bulbasaur.

Maximus.

trying to get all the eevees, how long does it take these eggs to hatch, i swear ive been walking forever and not one has hatched! I dont have magmar or any fire pokemon that have that "heat" move :/

Linkhero1

Fraull said:
trying to get all the eevees, how long does it take these eggs to hatch, i swear ive been walking forever and not one has hatched! I dont have magmar or any fire pokemon that have that "heat" move :/
Around 9000 steps. Get a Magmar or Slugma because eggs hatch in half the steps if you have them in your party. I have 2 boxes full of eevees because I'm trying to get a shiny one. :lol

this guy

So in an attempt to get a Pikachu with Surf or Fly faster, I have taped my Pokewalker to my ceiling fan and have it going on full blast. God help us all.

If anyone has a flying or surfing Timid Pikachu that they would be willing to trade, please let me know. Please. :lol

this guy said:
So in an attempt to get a Pikachu with Surf or Fly faster, I have taped my Pokewalker to my ceiling fan and have it going on full blast. God help us all.

If anyone has a flying or surfing Timid Pikachu that they would be willing to trade, please let me know. Please. :lol
The most awesome thing I have heard all day.

Wizpig

this guy said:

Someone already tried that, said it doesn't work!

jdogmoney

Suspend the 'walker between two opposing blades, if it's a ceiling fan. It should bounce and give you steps.

Also, WTF is the deal with Delibird?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
this guy said:

Drop $250 on a Lego Mindstorm set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbm0KSuBXO

Treadmill + Yoyo :lol :lol :lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN_CgrRpSJA

Broken controller
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRjlH22T-u8

Plasma Ball Lamp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH-NH8rpGZk

Just Build Something Unique
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLXLCifwIsE

Echoes

Done breeding Sneasels. 39 one (5 egg, the others Lv1) with only one Jolly. Who's gonna be the lucky boy? We'll see.

I'll begin the giveaways 4 and a half hours from now, maybe a bit earlier.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Isn't Tuesdays supposed to have a fire Stone in the Pokeathlon shop? All I see is a goddamn moon stone

Hex

Banned
El Sloth said:
Greatest collection of links on this forum.

I did find something that worked, but it is too tedious and I walk more than enough a day.
I have one of the razors that have the trimmer on the end (titanium or something like that?)
I taped the pokewalker to it and it steadily racked up steps.
Can only imagine what else would work if that does =x

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
PounchEnvy said:
It randomizes between stones. But more importantly it's Monday.
Fuck, I knew it. I was searching the whole Pokeathlon for a second shop -_-

Tuesday here tho

Poyunch

Teetris said:
Fuck, I knew it. I was searching the whole Pokeathlon for a second shop -_-

Tuesday here tho
Oh okay. Well Moon Stones only appear on Mondays and Wednesdays. But on Wednesdays you might also encounter a Shiny Stone, Thunderstone, or Waterstone.

Top Bottom