• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Heart Gold/Superior Silver |OT|

Mr. Sam

Know how Lance was criticising Team Rocket for forcing Magikarp to evolve? Well, what's up with his Dragonites then, huh!?

On a side note, he was the only one at the Pokemon League I didn't tear through like paper - largely becuase of his mutant Dragonites.

Aurora

Yeah, so I just caught Suicune with the first ball I threw, and Zapdos with the second. Neither had any status effects either. My "luck" continues...

Anyone got any extra pokemon with Pokerus sitting around?

I know that it spreads through parties so I can imagine that if anyone has the virus they must have a ton of infected pokemon.

It would really help my EV training along.

xSL4INx

JosM88 said:
Anyone got any extra pokemon with Pokerus sitting around?

I know that it spreads through parties so I can imagine that if anyone has the virus they must have a ton of infected pokemon.

It would really help my EV training along.
I'll be home about an hour and a half and i've got ssome spares.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Azure Phoenix said:
Boooooo again to you. It's staying as a plain old Porygon, just like Togepi and Mareep will never evolve either.

If you're not going to evolve one of the Togepi line, it should be Togetic, that Pokemon is the best of the three IMO. <3

MNC

Mush said:
lolololololol.png

I thought it was good for a laugh.
What is this?

xSL4INx said:
I'll be home about an hour and a half and i've got ssome spares.
Awesome

I can't imagine that I'll be up at 12 pm unfortunately. I got home work an hour ago and if I don't sleep I'm going to be a zombie at class tommorow.:lol

Can I PM you later on in the day(6-7hrs)?

My FC: 0646 8089 9860

Andrex said:
If you're not going to evolve one of the Togepi line, it should be Togetic, that Pokemon is the best of the three IMO. <3
I completely agree with you, Togetic is by far my favourite Pokemon in the entire series. But Togepi is just so damn cute when it's waddling along behind your character, I can't bring myself to evolve the little guy even though he's had max happiness since level 6.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Azure Phoenix said:
I completely agree with you, Togetic is by far my favourite Pokemon in the entire series. But Togepi is just so damn cute when it's waddling along behind your character, I can't bring myself to evolve the little guy even though he's had max happiness since level 6.

Togekiss's design has grown on my though, and it to looks good when floating behind you.

Plus I need the POWAH

Gravijah

CryptiK said:
awesome so I get it through trades? It could really help my week level 41 cyndaquil :(

You can get it randomly, too. The nurse as the Pokecenter will tell you, though it's a rather small chance.

CryptiK said:
awesome so I get it through trades? It could really help my week level 41 cyndaquil :(

It doesn't really work that way, but it is still useful. Check "EV training" on Smogon for more info on how to properly take advantage of Pokérus. By the way, if you want a Pokémon infected with it, I can trade you one.

CryptiK

Minister of the Dog said:
It doesn't really work that way, but it is still useful. Check "EV training" on Smogon for more info on how to properly take advantage of Pokérus. By the way, if you want a Pokémon infected with it, I can trade you one.
I would love that but I have absolutely nothing interesting to trade.

CryptiK

Just catch some Pidgeys or Sentrets or whatever. Later on I'll post you a link to the guide I mentioned before.
I have a low level pidgey :S it knows fly cant remember the other moves

CryptiK said:
ok on my way now

Shouldn't you give me your FC first? :lol

Ok adding you.

Edit: So here's the deal, you make this Pidgey be the second member of your party and after a few fights the first one will become infected. You can just have it wherever you want and eventually all the other pokémon will become infected, but I think it's faster the other way.

Also, remember to always have one infected pokémon in a box, because after midnight, any pokémon in your party won't be able to pass it on any other.

Edit2: http://www.smogon.com/ingame/guides/ev_manual

CryptiK

Shouldn't you give me your FC first? :lol

Ok adding you.

Edit: So here's the deal, you make this Pidgey be the second member of your party and after a few fights the first one will become infected. You can just have it wherever you want and eventually all the other pokémon will become infected, but I think it's faster the other way.

Also, remember to always have one infected pokémon in a box, because after midnight, any pokémon in your party won't be able to pass it on any other.

Edit2: http://www.smogon.com/ingame/guides/ev_manual
Thanks but I think I'll pass on the EV training all I want is a strong Cyndaquil and I have to read all that >.< I think I will just hop my Naughty Cyndaquil up on vitamins

CryptiK said:
Is that guy still offering Japanese Ditto's?
Yup I can get you one if you want. My FC is 5156 4291 4002.

Do you need/want some other pokemons/items? I have plenty so just go ahead and ask for something besides the Ditto.

CryptiK

Metroid Killer said:
Yup I can get you one if you want. My FC is 5156 4291 4002.

Do you need/want some other pokemons/items? I have plenty so just go ahead and ask for something besides the Ditto.
hey are you still there I would love one! is there anything you want in return I dont have much.

CryptiK said:
hey are you still there I would love one! is there anything you want in return I dont have much.
No, but you stole my line :lol I've already invested over 450 hours so if you want some pokemon I can breed them for you. Need some evolution items to evolve your pokemon?

Edit: If you can think of 5 other pokemon you want beside the Ditto, and if you need any items I can add them to the pokemon. Then while I breed the pokemon for you, you just need to catch 6 trash pokemon to trade with.

CryptiK

Metroid Killer said:
No, but you stole my line :lol I've already invested over 450 hours so if you want some pokemon I can breed them for you. Need some evolution items to evolve your pokemon?
I stole your line? Oh could I get you to help me evolve my Scytha to Scizor I have the items required.. I dont need any items and whole shiet 450 hours o_O> Im probably gunna try and breed a Shiny Catapie and Growlith.

Thanks but I think the ditto will do I dont wanna go over board with trades I havent finished the story/game yet :)
FC 2837 2791 2965

Could someone tell me if Lt. Surge's English lines have anything particular in this version? Because it's just hilarious in the French version. You know how the sprite looks like Guile? Well the dialogue mixes English and French, making it sound like it's actually Jean-Claude Van Damme speaking. :lol

CryptiK

Thanks heaps Metroid Killer. Any tips on getting a shiny with ditto? and getting heaps of eggs quickly OH FUCK my Scythers name is in Japanese :( phew all fixed name rater FTW

Aurora

Holy Order Sol said:
Could someone tell me if Lt. Surge's English lines have anything particular in this version? Because it's just hilarious in the French version. You know how the sprite looks like Guile? Well the dialogue mixes English and French, making it sound like it's actually Jean-Claude Van Damme speaking. :lol
Beat him a few days ago and don't remember anything particularly funny about them so guess not! That sounds hilarious though :lol

Top Bottom