• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Heart Gold/Superior Silver |OT|

Bii said:
Alright, I think I'm done with my Lucky Egg hunt. I'm keeping a few for myself, two is going to thefil, one is going to Neko Godot, two is going to OMG Aero, one to Choopy, one to Azure Phoenix and the rest are up for grabs.

Bag_Lucky_Egg_Sprite.png
20 Lucky Eggs up for grabs

I'll impose a limit of 2 per person. Neko, Choopy and Azure: if you want two, I can set them aside for you guys since you only asked for one. I ask for nothing in return, just have some useless Pokemon ready to trade me. :)

My FC is 5027 6772 6313
Okay, I got stuck level grinding on the Elite 4, but my code is 4383 4697 6204. I should be on soon.

Bii said:
Alright, I think I'm done with my Lucky Egg hunt. I'm keeping a few for myself, two is going to thefil, one is going to Neko Godot, two is going to OMG Aero, one to Choopy, one to Azure Phoenix and the rest are up for grabs.

Bag_Lucky_Egg_Sprite.png
20 Lucky Eggs up for grabs

I'll impose a limit of 2 per person. Neko, Choopy and Azure: if you want two, I can set them aside for you guys since you only asked for one. I ask for nothing in return, just have some useless Pokemon ready to trade me. :)

My FC is 5027 6772 6313

I'll take one, if they're still available =)

FC: 5027 6871 1799

El Sloth

Banned
Bii did you disconnect? Or maybe it was on my end? I'm going back on right now.

Edit: Nevermind. Although it did prove useful in the end, I changed my trade pokemon after seeing all the charmanders.:lol

Thanks for the Lucky Egg Bii!

El Sloth

Banned
Well since I already have the game on, anyone mind having a battle with my ragtag group of mons who have zero strategy and worthwile EV training?

Again my FC: 4898 8292 1209

Edit: I forgot to mention, please PM me if you do. I probably won't be checking back on this thread 'till tomorrow.

Bii

Neko Godot said:
Okay, I got stuck level grinding on the Elite 4, but my code is 4383 4697 6204. I should be on soon.

I like the names you gave to your Pokemon. :lol

El Sloth said:
Edit: Nevermind. Although it did prove useful in the end, I changed my trade pokemon after seeing all the charmanders.:lol

Thanks for the Lucky Egg Bii!

No problem.

Hex said:
Still around Bil?
0475 0119 1993

Yep. I'll be in the waiting room.

9 Lucky Eggs left. I'm going to go eat. So I'll be back in a bit.

Edit: Hex, did you mean to trade me that egg of yours?

Hex

Banned
Bii said:

No problem.

Thank you so much, and thanks for the second for my gf

Bii said:
Haha, thanks. I don't know why I started it, but now I can't stop with the ridiculous nicknames. @_@

Oh yeah, and thanks for the Charmander with all the egg moves too. :D

Hex

Banned
Bii said:

No problem.

Edit: Hex, did you mean to trade me that egg of yours?

Yeah, I am breeding Absols with shadow ball trying to get a certain nature so the egg was a spare but if it is shiny I will cry :lol

Bii

manofmandango said:
Ready whenever you get back.

And I'm back. I'll be in the waiting room.

Jet Grind Radio! said:
Can someone help trade evolve my Slowpoke and my Porygon?

I need to evolve my Porygon twice, so I have to disconnect and reconnect. >_>

My FC is 0002 5730 8163.

I can help once I give out some Lucky Eggs.

Bii

Jet Grind Radio! said:
Cool. Just let me know when. I'll be in the Pokéathlon Dome grinding for another King's Rock. I can give you a Munchlax if you would like, too.

Alright, I'm ready. Heading to the room. I'll take the Munchlax if it's no hassle for you.

manofmandango said:
Thanks a ton man! Let me know if I can do anything for you. :D

No problem. ^_^

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Man I am addicted to the Battle Tower. Did it give out 3 BP to start in D/P? Cause for some reason I only remember it giving out 1 or 2. I don't even care about losing as long as I do it after beating Palmer R1.

I think this might be because I have animations turned off... gameplay really becomes smooth as butter. And that's the perfect term I have for it, smooth as butter. And I actually like animations! It's just, there's an almost-imperceptible 1 second lag both before and after each one plays out that makes battles really drag on... I've already accrued 133 BP and I have no idea what I even want to spend it on yet. :lol

Blizzard said:
What if you don't have enough money for repels? I play the game my own way since I don't usually mind endless random battles too much (I only rarely play the game, and I have like 23 hours with 3 badges). But still...it's like a form of torture to add auto-run to the game, but give you random battles every 6-10 steps when you use it. Walk slowly, fight often, or burn repels. The choice is yours! :lol

I only use Repel in caves. Otherwise I know what I'm getting into. With caves there's some actual navigating/puzzle solving you have to do and the random battles distract me from that.

Bii

Jet Grind Radio! said:
Nah, it's no trouble. I have a Snorlax and the Full Incense, so I only wanted to get a Munchalx for the 'Dex. Let me fly to a Center and I'll be online in a bit.

Oh crap, where'd you go?

By the way, I had Slowking learn Hidden Power in place of Tackle and Porygon2 learned Conversion 2 in place of Tackle. Is that okay?

Bii said:
Oh crap, where'd you go?

By the way, I had Slowking learn Hidden Power in place of Tackle and Porygon2 learned Conversion 2 in place of Tackle. Is that okay?
SUre that's cool. I'll BRB. Gonna give Porygon 2 the Dubious Disc.

Back in now.

Bii

Shiggie said:
hey Bii ill take one off your hands.
5027 6942 1815

I'll add you as soon as I'm done trading with JGR.

Jet Grind Radio! said:
SUre that's cool. I'll BRB. Gonna give Porygon 2 the Dubious Disc.

Back in now.

Wow, these disconnects are scaring me a bit. *laughs*

I know this is a long shot, but after finally breeding my dragon dance Bagon I came to the terrible realization that I had already taught roost to Gligar earlier in the game. Does anyone have a roost TM I can take off their hands?

Negator

Grrr...Yellow Forest makes me rage. All I want is a flying Pikachu. Come on, three surfing pikachus? Really? I hate you, pokewalker. I hate you so much.

Bii said:
Wow, these disconnects are scaring me a bit. *laughs*
I know. It's the first time it's ever happened to me. And both times with Porygon. :lol

manofmandango said:
I know this is a long shot, but after finally breeding my dragon dance Bagon I came to the terrible realization that I had already taught roost to Gligar earlier in the game. Does anyone have a roost TM I can take off their hands?
Yea, I do. Have any evo stones or a Pinsir?

Jet Grind Radio! said:
I know. It's the first time it's ever happened to me. And both times with Porygon. :lol

Yea, I do. Have any evo stones or a Pinsir?
I do have a fire stone and a thunderstone.

EDIT: And Moonstone x2 it seems.

El Sloth

Banned
Negator said:
Grrr...Yellow Forest makes me rage. All I want is a flying Pikachu. Come on, three surfing pikachus? Really? I hate you, pokewalker. I hate you so much.

If you want, I'll trade you my flying one for a surfing one.

manofmandango said:
I do have a fire stone and a thunderstone.
If you're willing to part with either, sure. I'll be on in a minute.

Magnus said:
I am puzzled at the lack of Pokemon Black/White discussion on the forum. Something happen I'm not aware of?
Because there hasn't really been much shown. All of it has been discussed pretty in depth already.

Magnus

Jet Grind Radio! said:
Because there hasn't really been much shown. All of it has been discussed pretty in depth already.

I mean the new gameplay footage, 3D battles, and all that -- where did the thread disappear to?

Jet Grind Radio! said:
If you're willing to part with either, sure. I'll be on in a minute.

I've also got two Moonstones if you'd prefer one of them.

Jet Grind Radio! said:
Yea, it has been. It should be on the front page, or page two.

Which ever is better for you. I need them all. :lol

FC: 5027 6871 1799

Y tu?

EDIT: O.O Your avatar changes at every refresh. It's trippy.

EDIT EDIT: Nvm. Got it from an earlier post. I'll be waiting.

Jet Grind Radio! said:
I guess you need my FC. :lol 0002 5730 8163.

Oh god pikachu. I thought I had traded away all mine. :lol Seriously though, I can't thank you enough. As always, if there is anything I can do, just let me know.

Ha ha. I still have a few left over from my attempts at Yellow Forrest. :lol

And with the Moon Stone you gave me, I only need one more ever and that's for Skitty which I don't have yet.

Jet Grind Radio! said:
Ha ha. I still have a few left over from my attempts at Yellow Forrest. :lol

And with the Moon Stone you gave me, I only need one more ever and that's for Skitty which I don't have yet.

Until Pokemon Black and White. :lol

Top Bottom