• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Heart Gold/Superior Silver |OT|

Firestorm said:
Finally hit the Elite 4.

LV39 Typhlosion
LV39 Scyther
LV39 Slowking
LV39 Togekiss
LV30 Umbreon
LV11 Dratini that I needed to use Waterfall with

Let's see how far I get.
Not very far. Bring an Electirc type. Or at least someone who knows Thunder/Thunderbolt/Thinder Punch.

TUSR

Banned
viciouskillersquirrel said:
Breed the one you get from Bill. If it's male, breed it with a Ditto. The child will be another Eevee.
I do not know WHY I thought they were genderless... And ive been playing (addicted to) voltorb flip for them.

EDIT: So if they say they don't like each other much, is there still a chance to breed or do I need a new Ditto?

JSnake

Show died the minute Brock left the group to live with that MILF. Even Brock coming back couldn't save it.

Brock's been present in almost every episode. He left for season two and then left for five or so eps in season six. For reference, the show is on season 12.

TUSR

Banned
Breed the one you get from Bill. If it's male, breed it with a Ditto. The child will be another Eevee.
Edited my last post, should I steal my girlfriends Eevee or do I need a new ditto?

Yeah, if the Day Care Man tells you they don't like each other much, they'll still make eggs, just less frequently.

JSnake said:
Brock's been present in almost every episode. He left for season two and then left for five or so eps in season six. For reference, the show is on season 12.
I'm aware of that. I'm saying the show jumped the shark during that episode. Even after he came back, it was just never the same.

JSnake

I'm aware of that. I'm saying the show jumped the shark during that episode. Even after he came back, it was just never the same.

I disagree. I think the show has been pretty bad since episode 1. However, the show is actually pretty legitimately entertaining during the leagues. Too bad they only happen once every few years.

Ericescobar15

Neo Member
i put in an action replay code for all tms...but it took away my hms! argh. anyone know of a better code or a solution? i might need to GTS for a hm ready bidoof...my worst nightmare.

Ericescobar15 said:
i put in an action replay code for all tms...but it took away my hms! argh. anyone know of a better code or a solution? i might need to GTS for a hm ready bidoof...my worst nightmare.

Try this code and remember don't save your game until you verify that the codes have no negative effect.

::TM and HM
:::Use it at your own risk! Don't complain if it messes your game
94000130 FFBB0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
D5000000 005A0148
C0000000 00000063
D6000000 000009B0
D4000000 00000001
D2000000 00000000

Hex

Banned
How bad do things have to get, for a person to cheat at a Pokemon game.
I mean, I know things might get scary and all but seriously?

Hex said:

From what I understand it's more about convenience than the difficulty of the games.

Echoes

Hex said:
I want to cheat a "No Hit" Machamp with Fissure, for Battle Tower. The only way to battle in there is to cheat like they do! Man, that would be epic.

Speaking of, new avatar's up. Won't change it back until I kick that motherfucking bastard Palmer2.

shuckleav.jpg

See ya later, bud.

Goddamn, I think I might have accidentally released a Snorunt that was holding my Power Weight. I was hoping I'd never have to go back to the Battle Tower after buying all of them. Maybe the Daycare couple stole the thing, I know there's something up with them. "Your Pokemon had an egg and we have no idea how it got there!" Yeah, I'll just bet you don't.

Echoes said:
I'm going for Palmer's 2nd round. Wish me luck... Edit: FUCK Walrein. 3 successful Fissure in a row? The FUCK! If it wasn't for Primeape's Focus Sash I would have died right before Palmer2! :mad:(((( Edit: Fuck Cresselia. She has Moonlight, and she doesn't die from a Swords Danced Outrage from Garchomp. WTF.

Have anything in mind for it?

Well, I don't know. I'm hoping a shiny is worth more than a regular trade but I don't know what to ask for. A Feebas or something else really rare? A Legendary I can't already pick up in SS or Pearl? What would you offer?

Gravijah

DragonGirl said:
Well, I don't know. I'm hoping a shiny is worth more than a regular trade but I don't know what to ask for. A Feebas or something else really rare? A Legendary I can't already pick up in SS or Pearl? What would you offer?

A shiny is worth way more than stuff like that. Hold onto your shiny, you can get legendaries, Feebas, etc for nothing but shinies are once in a lifetime in normal gameplay.

Echoes

DON'T LAUGH I'M SERIOUS :lol I swear to god I wanted to scream OUT FUCKING LOUD when a Swords Danced Outrage from Garchomp couldn't kill his Cresselia. A SWORDS DANCED OUTRAGED GARCHOMP!

DragonGirl said:
I'll be honest. If you don't care about competitive battling, keep it & train it & have fun with it. Shinies are cute because of the sparkling effect; I just like it. However, if you're considering competitive battling, it depends on his nature and IVs (I wouldn't care much about IVs, at least it should have a good nature). If it has a good nature, I will personally EV-train it for you (if you don't know how). If it has a bad nature, I won't mind accepting it as I don't care much about their natures etc; I just wanna collect more shinies and beat Metroid Killer's record :p

And no, I won't give you a fucking ugly Feebas for it. Milotic with any item of your choice is much better, no?

Edit: listen to Gravijah.

Gravijah said:
A shiny is worth way more than stuff like that. Hold onto your shiny, you can get legendaries, Feebas, etc for nothing but shinies are once in a lifetime in normal gameplay.

If I got a shiny of a pokemon I liked that would be one thing...but I have a passionate hatred of Drowzee and have disliked the thing ever since I first encountered it in Blue. I'd rather trade for something I can enjoy.

Figured the first random shiny I ever encountered would be a freaking Drowzee...

Gravijah

DragonGirl said:
If I got a shiny of a pokemon I liked that would be one thing...but I have a passionate hatred of Drowzee and have disliked the thing ever since I first encountered it in Blue. I'd rather trade for something I can enjoy.

Figured the first random shiny I ever encountered would be a freaking Drowzee...

Well, how much do you like Weepinbell? It's the only shiny I've ever gotten ( and it also sucks :lol )

El Sloth

Banned
cdyhybrid said:
I'll battle you, no EV training or IV breeding either.

FC: 4812 9260 8486

Edit: One of my guys is on my Pokewalker and I can't find it right now :lol I'll keep looking though.

:lol I'll be waiting in the Wi-Fi room then.

DragonGirl said:

:(

El Sloth

Banned
cdyhybrid said:
If you find someone else, go ahead and battle them. Having some trouble finding it, starting to get worried ><

That sucks dude, I'd probably start bugging out if I lost my pokewaler, it's my heart scale gathering machine. :lol Good luck finding it dude.

Anyone else up for a quick battle in that case?

DragonGirl said:

You just described exactly how I feel about Swampert.

Echoes

El Sloth said:
That sucks dude, I'd probably start bugging out if I lost my pokewaler, it's my heart scale gathering machine. :lol Good luck finding it dude.

Anyone else up for a quick battle in that case?
4984 7134 0994

I'm unleashing my anger towards Palmer on you.

cdyhybrid

Oh thank goodness, finally found it after tearing up my room. It was right under my chair, the last place I looked, of course :lol Almost had a heart attack...

Top Bottom