• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Heart Gold/Superior Silver |OT|

Echoes said:
And no, I won't give you a fucking ugly Feebas for it. Milotic with any item of your choice is much better, no?

Edit: listen to Gravijah.

You can breed Milotic, right? I ask because they'd probably be a hot commodity for the trade network. My biggest goal in this game is to do what I have never done before...actually catch them all. Thus, trade fodder would be nearly as valuable as the pokemon itself.

Or should I just go all out and ask for a Mew or Shaymin or whichever Legendary I need (Kyogre or Groudon) to complete that one event?

BTW, I'm not trading tonight since I don't have my DS handy at the moment.

OMG Aero

Echoes said:
I want to cheat a "No Hit" Machamp with Fissure, for Battle Tower. The only way to battle in there is to cheat like they do! Man, that would be epic.

Speaking of, new avatar's up. Won't change it back until I kick that motherfucking bastard Palmer2.
You do realise that the prize you get isn't even that good right?

Echoes

OMG Aero said:
You do realise that the prize you get isn't even that good right?
I JUST WANNA BEAT PALMER2! I don't even want BP (I have 96 now).

DragonGirl, I have 2 legit Mew (Japanese and English), I don't mind trading any.

Echoes said:
I JUST WANNA BEAT PALMER2! I don't even want BP (I have 96 now).

DragonGirl, I have 2 legit Mew (Japanese and English), I don't mind trading any.

That would be excellent. If you wouldn't mind parting with the US Mew (just named Mew) and a stone I can use to evolve an Eevee (any would be fine) that would be ace. I can do the trade tomorrow evening if you'll be around. Sadly, I don't have any worth while items to give the Drowzee, I'm actually not very deep into the game yet. I'm kinda just hanging around the daycare trying to catch Dittos with good natures.

Gravijah said:
HEY VICIOUS WANT SOME EGGS I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS INSIDE
SURE BUT IF THEY'RE MUDKIPS I WILL PROBABLY MISTREAT THEM WITH BITTER HERBS THEN PLACE THEM IN THE DAYCARE TO HAVE OFFSPRING THEN HAVE THE OFFSPRING GO IN WITH THEM TO PRODUCE MORE OFFSPRING THEN HAVE EACH SUBSEQUENT GENERATION GO IN AND MATE WITH THE ORIGINAL FATHER OR MOTHER. AT THE END OF THIRTY GENERATIONS OF HORRIFYING ABUSE AND INCEST I WILL RELEASE THE ENTIRE POPULATION INTO THE WILD SO THEY CAN DIE HORRIBLE DEATHS AT THE HANDS OF BELLSPROUTS.

El Sloth

Banned
Welp, that went as well as I thought it would. :lol Competitively trained mons are nothing to be trifled with.

You have shamed me good sir. Thanks for the battle Echoes.

viciouskillersquirrel said:
SURE BUT IF THEY'RE MUDKIPS I WILL PROBABLY MISTREAT THEM WITH BITTER HERBS THEN PLACE THEM IN THE DAYCARE TO HAVE OFFSPRING THEN HAVE THE OFFSPRING GO IN WITH THEM TO PRODUCE MORE OFFSPRING THEN HAVE EACH SUBSEQUENT GENERATION GO IN AND MATE WITH THE ORIGINAL FATHER OR MOTHER. AT THE END OF THIRTY GENERATIONS OF HORRIFYING ABUSE AND INCEST I WILL RELEASE THE ENTIRE POPULATION INTO THE WILD SO THEY CAN DIE HORRIBLE DEATHS AT THE HANDS OF BELLSPROUTS.
Wait, so if you do that, won't you be creating an army of Mudkips? I mean, sure they're inbred, but an army's an army.

Gravijah

such bitter bitter hatred.

Echoes

GG Sloth, I feel nasty :lol

DragonGirl said:
That would be excellent. If you wouldn't mind parting with the US Mew (just named Mew) and a stone I can use to evolve an Eevee (any would be fine) that would be ace. I can do the trade tomorrow evening if you'll be around. Sadly, I don't have any worth while items to give the Drowzee, I'm actually not very deep into the game yet. I'm kinda just hanging around the daycare trying to catch Dittos with good natures.
No probs, I don't need items. For the trade, bring in Drowzee and 3 other trashes. Will give you Mew, Crunch Riolu, Aerodactyl (Jolly nature), and a Pursuit Sneasel egg. They will hold valuable items to aid you in your quest.

Just PM me when you wanna do the trade, I'm free all day (my first off :D ).

El Sloth

Banned
I could feel the hatred you hold for Palmer seeping through the DS. I now have 1st degree burns on my hands.

Hey cdyhybrid if you're still up for it I wouldn't mind cleansing my palette after that vicious beating.

cdyhybrid

El Sloth said:
I could feel the hatred you hold for Palmer seeping through the DS. I now have 1st degree burns on my hands.

Hey cdyhybrid if you're still up for it I wouldn't mind cleansing my palette after that vicious beating.

Sure, be on in a few.

TUSR

Banned
I would totally swap you for a starter of your choice, but I'm currently at work.
I have about 10 that have adaptability (2x type matching damage). Bunch of different natures too.

cdyhybrid

GG Sloth, fucking Stone Edge never lands :p 80% accuracy my ass!

Edit: Still giving away Will-o-Wisp(and sometimes Flamethrower) Houndours, level 1 Aerodactyls, and level 1 ExtremeSpeed Dratinis. Just looking for Thunder Wave/EQ/Ice Beam/TBolt TMs and/or an IV battle or two in return, but not required.

FC: 4812 9260 8486

El Sloth

Banned
My palette has beeeen cleeeeeeeeeeansed! :lol That was a great battle cdyhybrid and I was amazingly lucky with all the misses you had. Lets battle again some other time man.

Squire Felix said:
I have about 10 that have adaptability (2x type matching damage). Bunch of different natures too.
Sorry man, I'd have to take a raincheck on that one until I get home (about 5 hours away) and even then, I'm not sure I could get online today.

Beh.

Echoes said:
GG Sloth, I feel nasty :lol

No probs, I don't need items. For the trade, bring in Drowzee and 3 other trashes. Will give you Mew, Crunch Riolu, Aerodactyl (Jolly nature), and a Pursuit Sneasel egg. They will hold valuable items to aid you in your quest.

Just PM me when you wanna do the trade, I'm free all day (my first off :D ).

Wow, thanks! Maybe I hate Drowzee less now.

Sure thing. Only thing I have planned for Wednesday is comics, chinese food and sleep. Thursday, I'm busy all day.

Just remind me if I forget. I know I have to do a few trades with people, but I don't remember who.

TUSR

Banned
Sorry man, I'd have to take a raincheck on that one until I get home (about 5 hours away) and even then, I'm not sure I could get online today.

Beh.
Thats fine, its not like they are flying out of Box 6 on Bill's PC.

Hit me with a PM whenever you're available and we can exchange FCs

DarkStar

I got 1 surf Pikachu and 1 Volt Tackle pika
I want to trade for something decent
Im still looking for a legit Mew, but I dont think that will happen

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
cdyhybrid said:
Oh thank goodness, finally found it after tearing up my room. It was right under my chair, the last place I looked, of course :lol Almost had a heart attack...
Well, you wouldn't keep looking once you found it now, would you?

Guys, I forget, do you have to trade Onix holding steel coat to get Steelix, or do you just give it to him for level up? I wish you could get him sooner than the 8th badge. Probably be other mons I wanna train by the time I reach Kanto...

I see that the Choice Band/Scarf/Specs are highly recommended for a lot of competetive pokemon, but is it really a good idea to limit yourself to one move?

Curse Battle Frontier for having Earthquake being so expensive!

B-Genius said:
Well, you wouldn't keep looking once you found it now, would you?

Guys, I forget, do you have to trade Onix holding steel coat to get Steelix, or do you just give it to him for level up? I wish you could get him sooner than the 8th badge. Probably be other mons I wanna train by the time I reach Kanto...
Uh... you can get Steelix sooner than the 8th badge. In SS, at least, you can catch wild Steelix (~Lv24) in a cave on the way to the Safari Zone. That's how I got mine.

That'll be a hell of a lot easier than the other way (which I believe is trading when he's holding a Metal Coat).

cdyhybrid

Metroid Killer said:
I see that the Choice Band/Scarf/Specs are highly recommended for a lot of competetive pokemon, but is it really a good idea to limit yourself to one move?

Curse Battle Frontier for having Earthquake being so expensive!

It does kind of suck, but there's usually a lot of switching going on in battles vs. other players anyway.

cdyhybrid said:
It does kind of suck, but there's usually a lot of switching going on in battles vs. other players anyway.
Oh so if you switch out and in again you can use another move? Then it's not that limited.

Anybody who can breed a Spiritomb for me?

Rocksteady33

Ughhh, I feel like Australian time zone is screwing my chances here of getting any HeartGold exclusives. Does anyone have

- Spinarak
- Growlithe
- Mankey
- Cyndaquil
- Totodile

I'm sure I won't get the last two from anyone, but thought I'd mention it. Thanks guys.

cdyhybrid

Rocksteady33 said:
Ughhh, I feel like Australian time zone is screwing my chances here of getting any HeartGold exclusives. Does anyone have

- Spinarak
- Growlithe
- Mankey
- Cyndaquil
- Totodile

I'm sure I won't get the last two from anyone, but thought I'd mention it. Thanks guys.

I can trade you a Growlithe. Don't need anything in return.

Rocksteady33

cdyhybrid said:
I can trade you a Growlithe. Don't need anything in return.

Hey man, thanks, I really appreciate it! This is my first time trading so, do I just go into the middle lady in the lower level

Either way mine is 0775 7035 2843

cdyhybrid

Rocksteady33 said:
Hey man, thanks, I really appreciate it! This is my first time trading so, do I just go into the middle lady in the lower level

Either way mine is 0775 7035 2843

Yeah, just register me, go into the middle room downstairs in the Pokemon Center, and (if I'm not already in there) go up to the screen at the north end of the room. Select trade, and wait until I get in there. If I'm already in there, just talk to my sprite.

Edit:

Rocksteady33 said:
You are the man! Thank you very much, sorry I had to trade you a shitty Unown.

No problem, another entry in the Pokedex is fine with me :D

Rocksteady33

cdyhybrid said:
Yeah, just register me, go into the middle room downstairs in the Pokemon Center, and (if I'm not already in there) go up to the screen at the north end of the room. Select trade, and wait until I get in there. If I'm already in there, just talk to my sprite.

You are the man! Thank you very much, sorry I had to trade you a shitty Unown.

Wichu

Metroid Killer said:
What is going on?

I'm having a Riolu and Ditto in the daycare wanting to get another natured Riolu...it went from lvl 1 to lvl 30 and still no eggs? WTF?
Riolu is a baby Pokémon, so it can't breed. You have to evolve it first.

mandiller

I just caught Groudon. Does anyone have a Kyogre caught in their Heart Gold game that they would be willing to temporarily trade me so I can get Rayquaza?

I'll trade him back as soon as I have the Jade orb, which won't take long.

My FC: 0002 5682 7477

upandaway

Metroid Killer said:
...Baby Pokemon.... aflaarghblargblaaaah!!!!
Imagine me not knowing Nidorina can't breed.

Hell I even thought Nidorino/Nidoking were the ones who couldn't breed, but Nidorina? What the fuck?

If they just told you beforehand so that all us people with alzheimer wouldn't waste both time and money on this shit!

Asking once more since it's a new page. Anybody who has a Spiritomb to trade?

Top Bottom