• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

SeZMehK

I finally see Mich online! Luxury ftw.

I should move on to finish the story but I find trying to get the legendaries in luxury balls more interesting atm. :p

ffdgh

One thing I enjoyed about oras over X and Y is that Steven appeared throughout the story and helping with team Magma/Aqua. Diantha was nonexistent even during the dire parts lol.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I knew you would come back.

Off topic: Just did Sea Mauville, the story is awesome.

Trainer: *blush*
Haha, that was surprising to see! Sea Mauville is great. Today I discovered new stuff there:
a ghost that haunted professor Cozmo's dad.

I think I can help you with Shellder and Litwick if you give me a few. If you're willing to wait a little longer, I can even get ones with decent stats.

Personally, I'm still looking for a hidden ability Drilbur, if anyone can help.
Thanks! I'm working for another 4 and a half hours so I can wait :)

-Horizon-

Just got through Team Aqua's cave in Lilycove. Then my 3DS said it was running low on battery. Good enough spot to stop for today.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
In the room where you're being watched, check the book shelf and then go into the items bag and exit.
Also, read the sign at the entrance of the ship (I missed it at first) and the notes scattered through the rooms. There's some heavy stuff there.

DaBoss

So is anyone able to use my Capture Powers when I'm online and soft resetting?

If so, seems like O-Powers can be abused easily. The O-Power meter would be like you didn't use it if you soft reset.

DaBoss

I've done that sorta thing with myself before so yes.
So co-ordinated breeding to be efficient and to not use up O-Power circles needs to be a thing lol.

One guy uses the O-Power so everyone can leech off of him/her and then he/she soft-resets so it was like he/she never used it.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Things become even more interesting when you connect the dots after reading some of the notes...http://imgur.com/a/f1jI4
Yeah, I went to Mauville Hills today and saw that.

There's also this (SPOILERS INSIDE): http://thetiniestwitch.tumblr.com/post/103585953831/oras-sea-mauville-spoilers

Plus something that's not there:
the lyrics of the company song, which ask for workers not to unionize nor demand to be paid overtime, showing how ugly the working conditions were in Sea Mauville
. Seriously, those are some serious topics for a Pokemon game.

Q:Why wasn't the Battle Frontier in the remakes?
A:This question is connected with my previous answer. We didn't put the BF in ORAS for this very reason.
Interviewer's note: In short he means that they didn't include the BF because only a very small part of the players would have fully appreciated and made use of this feature; nowadays players get bored and frustrated more easily and they aren't interested in things that are so demanding/challenging.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?
wee-bey-gif.gif

Hatchtag

Banned
I mean, I guess after how dull boring and piss easy they made the main game, it makes sense to make the post game dull boring and piss easy too. Why would anyone want challenge in a Pokemon? That'd be fun, and Pokemon isn't fun this gen.

Nobody wants a challenge nowadays, that's why the Souls franchise is a failure.

...Wait

Yeah, I know that the public is not the same, etc. Still, I believe that there is room for challenge in the Pokemon franchise.

"In short he means that they removed EVs, IVs, Natures and Egg Moves because only a very small part of the players would have fully appreciated and made use of these features; nowadays players get bored and frustrated more easily and they aren't interested in things that are so demanding/challenging."

it doesn't sound right but you get what im trying to do here lol

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Nobody wants a challenge nowadays, that's why the Souls franchise is a failure.

...Wait

Yeah, I know that the public is not the same, etc. Still, I believe that there is room for challenge in the Pokemon franchise.
Well how many of you guys got to 200 in the Maison in XY?

Well how many of you guys got to 200 in the Maison in XY?

I got close to that, with the help of my friend Durant.

Another thing that I forgot to mention that kills the Maison for me is the lack of diversity. Not related to the "more challenging stuff" that I said earlier, so I'll put this as another topic.

Top Bottom