• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

I didn't know that you appeared on a comic strip.

tumblr_la8ajlHP9a1qbls5to1_1280.png
...God fucking damn it lol

Azuran

Banned
So I just ran into a lesbian couple "teaching" while exploring Sea Mauville.

I can see right through your subtlety Game Freak!

Azuran

Banned
At least it's normal.
Wait till you see some of the other stuff in that place.

It's messed up.

That place was really dark for a Pokemon game. It has to be bad when even Spiritomb assaulting me out of nowhere wasn't the worst thing in my book. That was a fun side trip.

Just finished pokemon Y, well my 6 year old daughter completed most of the game I helped her with the elite 4. I was pretty proud of her 6 mains and the move selection she had for them. Had a blast completing the game with her. I was wondering if these games are a lot harder than x and y since she put this on her Christmas list.

Seil

Just finished pokemon Y, well my 6 year old daughter completed most of the game I helped her with the elite 4. I was pretty proud of her 6 mains and the move selection she had for them. Had a blast completing the game with her. I was wondering if these games are a lot harder than x and y since she put this on her Christmas list.

Not really, no. There's some more exploration, more HMs etc... But in terms of battle difficulty and stuff, not really. And the XY Exp Share returns as well.

I breezed through the game using just my Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile and Sharpedo + HM mons.

DaBoss

They are about the same as XY in terms of difficulties or maybe more difficult/easy due to the limited amount of Pokemon to choose from.

I think she would have an easy time transitioning from XY to ORAS with how similar most of the mechanics are. She may enjoy DexNav (a new feature in ORAS) a lot.

Toxi

Banned
Who designed the 5th Gen legends? They are so so so bad. Cobalion is easily the worst Pokemon, what the fuck are its feet?
Ken Sugimori designed Zekrom and Reshiram. Takao Unno designed Virizion, Terrakion, and Cobalion. Yusuke Ohmura designed the fused forms of Kyurem.

30-31 / 30-31 / 30-31 / 30-31 / 0-3 / 30-31

Got another Latias with this spread, and I'm super tempted to keep it, but that Special Defense though :/

Xenoflare

I'm really liking AS. Glad the flat first impression I have because of the flat city design didn't stop me. Is it me or the pacing for this is a lot better than X/Y?

Kinokou

Who designed the 5th Gen legends? They are so so so bad. Cobalion is easily the worst Pokemon, what the fuck are its feet?

I think the musketeers are supposed to have boots or some other type of foot gear. Much like how the first Eeveelutions all have "collars" of different colored fur or fin.

Muku

Ah, so it looks like the one in Shinagawa is gone? Thought it might be one referring to being closed. Might have to visit the MegaTokyo PC before I leave here though. Could have gone today, but at same time...all those people, I'm glad I didn't.

KtSlime

Ah, so it looks like the one in Shinagawa is gone? Thought it might be one referring to being closed. Might have to visit the MegaTokyo PC before I leave here though. Could have gone today, but at same time...all those people, I'm glad I didn't.
Shinagawa's gone. I wish I would have gone down there and gotten a few of the Pokemon they were giving away when they were closing, but my schedule is hectic, and ikebukuro is much closer.

Got my Charizard and Pikachu, will take a picture of my goods when I get home. Angry Pikachu is cute.

Muku

Shinagawa's gone. I wish I would have gone down there and gotten a few of the Pokemon they were giving away when they were closing, but my schedule is hectic, and ikebukuro is much closer.

Got my Charizard and Pikachu, will take a picture of my goods when I get home. Angry Pikachu is cute.

Yeah, noticed on their location list which is why I posted that. Never went to that one. Always felt like a round about way to get to it, so probably better it is in Ikebukuro. Looking at location, looks good.

Definitely gotta hit this one up though. Will still probably be busy before I go though. How big is it inside?

Top Bottom