• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Zero_IYAD

Am only missing a King's Rock now.
Whoever has an extra one to spare please let me know.

I have extras of these to whoever needs 'em:
Deep Sea Tooth
Dubious Disc
Electirizer
Metal Coat

Tiamant

Okay guys, Pickpocket or Pressure for Weavile?

I think Fake-out + Pickpocket is a nice combo but I've never seen this ability used in battle, any tips?

one_kill

I think Fake-out + Pickpocket is a nice combo but I've never seen this ability used in battle, any tips?
Pickpocket isn't worth it imo since Weavile is so fragile

Hey everyone : )

Am looking for:
Razor Fang
King's Rock
Magmarizer
Up-Grade
Whipped Dream

I have extras of these:
Deep Sea Tooth
Dubious Disc
Electirizer
Metal Coat
Sync your game to your PGL account
Use your PokeMiles to do the mini games
Profit

If you don't have a lot of PokeMiles, catch two to three random Pokemon and do Wonder Trade

Fake-Out + Pickpocket doesn't work since it requires your opponent to make contact with Weavile, not the other way around.

Zero_IYAD

Sync your game to your PGL account
Use your PokeMiles to do the mini games
Profit

If you don't have a lot of PokeMiles, catch two to three random Pokemon and do Wonder Trade
That's what I've been doing lately.
& yeah, am always out of PokeMiles & they keep giving me berries x_x

That's what I've been doing lately.
& yeah, am always out of PokeMiles & they keep giving me berries x_x

Hmm, should I feel bad for having 50K Poke Miles split between X and OR?

Honestly, I'm not sure where mine come from. I assume it's a mix of StreetPass, Wonder Trading and Pokemon Bank. Although these days I only claim BP from Bank.

Then again, I just got the worst score in Balloon Popping just now; a pitiful 1 for each balloon.

EDIT: Now I got the max score, but just a Water Stone. 'Course I expected as much : P

backlot

I think Pickpocket is a bit too random. With Pressure you can at least drain 5 PP moves faster. You can use the ability activation message to scout for Scarf Salamence and Gardevoir too.

But most importantly, Pressure Weavile can be bred in a Moon Ball.

Zero_IYAD

Honestly, I'm not sure where mine come from. I assume it's a mix of StreetPass, Wonder Trading and Pokemon Bank. Although these days I only claim BP from Bank.

Then again, I just got the worst score in Balloon Popping just now; a pitiful 1 for each balloon.

EDIT: Now I got the max score, but just a Water Stone. 'Course I expected as much : P
Yeah well, I live in a place with zero StreetPass, hate Wonder Trading & never entered Pokemon Bank since the Celebi distribution -which I lost with my broken SD card-..
So yeah, it's a lonely life over here :|

Luckily in the global link you can transfer miles between games. But only miles that are in the global link.

Question: the Castform I got from the weather center came with a boosted Beauty stat. Are there any other pokemon I can obtain that come with boosted contest stats, or was that it, along with the Pikachu?

Muku

How does one get the card codes? You have to go to specific pokemon events or something?

You buy specific things that have the cards in them.

I'm still not clear on the scrap campaign. So I read the website and there are different products with the codes, I went to Mega Tokyo the other day to pick up some goodies, but none of the snacks there had codes, only the cards and I don't play the TCG anymore. What products have you found the scrap codes on?

Problem with the Scrap Campaign snack things is I think they're only at some store, can't remember which. I am not sure the PC have the items (outside of the TCG) with the code. Lupinko has gotten a few of the snack things before, so he'd be best to ask about the ones that have the cards. One is some jam thing and the other is some tuna thing.

Seems like a bit of work to find the snacks, so it's been easier for me to get the TCG since I collect it anyway. Plus, the snack things sound kind of awful, haha. I'm not sure if the Japanese site mentions what it's available in, but if you're interested in reading it you can do so at the official site: Pokemon Scrap Campaign

Tiamant

I think Pickpocket is a bit too random. With Pressure you can at least drain 5 PP moves faster. You can use the ability activation message to scout for Scarf Salamence and Gardevoir too.

But most importantly, Pressure Weavile can be bred in a Moon Ball.

What is this?

What is this?

I imagine that since ability activation happen depending on the speed of the Pokemon, you can find out if the enemy is faster or slower than you.

Not sure if it works with Scarves though since I'm guessing the scarf boost doesn't happen until you choose a move or not?

Toxi

Banned
Can anyone with Alpha Sapphire trade with me for some dex filling up?

Things I need to do.

• Trade Latios for Latias and trade back
  • Trade Groudon for Kyogre and trade back
  • Trade Clampearl and trade back for Gorebyss
  • Trade Seadra and trade back for Kingdra
  • Some Pokemon I need to complete Hoenn dex in general if anyone can trade them to me (I'll trade them back): Lileep, Dusknoir, Rhyperior, Huntail

Friend code: 2294-5120-6799

So in Shoal Cave, if I save during low tide in one of the deeper parts and it becomes high tide due to the passage of time, does it stay in low tide?

Or am I kicked out?

Or does my character drown due to all the water?

Going to dexnav a Snorunt could probably be super annoying.

Toxi

Banned
So in Shoal Cave, if I save during low tide in one of the deeper parts and it becomes high tide due to the passage of time, does it stay in low tide?

Or am I kicked out?

Or does my character drown due to all the water?

Going to dexnav a Snorunt could probably be super annoying.
I'm going to guess that it stays in the same tide until you leave the cave. I think the tide is set based on the time you enter. Kinda like when you save on a Mirage Island.

Mush

I have 3 rows worth of 4/5IV Adamant Timburrs w/ Drain Punch and Mach Punch that I need to get rid of, who wants one?

Yrael

Urgh, I'm trying to breed some Froakies with Protean. I'm using a male Froakie with Protean and a Ditto, but all ten of the Froakies I've bred so far have had Torrent. Am I just unlucky, or is the chance of passing down a hidden ability really that low?

Urgh, I'm trying to breed some Froakies with Protean. I'm using a male Froakie with Protean and a Ditto, but all ten of the Froakies I've bred so far have had Torrent. Am I just unlucky, or is the chance of passing down a hidden ability really that low?
I believe it's 30% using Male + Ditto and 60% using Female + Male/Ditto
DexNav in caves is still the most stupidest and rage inducing thing yet.

What are you looking for?

Some kind of Snorunt for my ingame team. I'll find something useful after days of raging.

The worse part is when they don't pop up but are still there.

I got up to SL 300 to get my preferred Snorunt for my play through. ;_;

Thought you might be looking for Moody Snorunt since I actually bred a bunch.
Good Luck!

Does anyone have a Treeko family female in a ball other than a pokeball? Will trade a breeding reject for it. Ability is pretty irrelevant.
Preferably Repeat, Timer, Luxury, Premier

Top Bottom