• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Yrael

I already have an Anticipation Eevee ( I obviously haven't proofed my spreadsheet properly) but I'm definitely interested in the Froakie, is there anything you want in return ?

Cool, I'll send you a PM with my FC! :)

Hmmm...may I please have a Dratini with Multiscale?

Cool, I'll send you a PM with my FC! :)

Hmmm...may I please have a Dratini with Multiscale?

Certainly. Will you be around for a while ? I have to trade it up to OR and then breed and make sure the off spring has Wonder Scale. My setups still a bit messy, sorry.

ETA - Dratini has Marvel Scale but it changes to Multiscale when it evolves to Dragonite, I'm guessing thats what you meant ?

I'm looking to get a complete set of legit Hidden Ability pokemon ( I have a fairly decent collection of HA pokemon myself from Gen V/VI):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lbi7v9cbz9mviv3/HA Checklist - Filled.xlsx?dl=0

I'm looking for legit (non-clone) HA Pokemon that I'm missing and will trade bred legit HA possessing Pokemon that I have in exchange.

The pokemon on the sheet marked B/B2 are from Black/Black 2 Dream World or Dream Radar mainly so some of them have Dream World exclusive moves, I don't have a list of those moves but if there's something specific you're interested in I can look and see if I've got it.

I do have legendaries on that sheet but that's for my record keeping, I'm not willing to trade those, nor do I expect anyone to offer me HA Legendaries though I am interested in Legit (non-clone) Unnerve Mewtwo and can offer legit (non-clone) Dream Radar Legendaries (including the ones requiring Gen IV cartridges) in exchange (via using Dream Radar and White 2 and resetting both) if anyone has a spare.

I'm willing to offer Dream Radar legendaries in exchange for particularly rare legit non-clone HA pokemon too (like the Japanese event ones).

so are you just looking for any hidden ability pokemon that isn't one of those?

I'd love to get a few hidden ability mons that you have.

so are you just looking for any hidden ability pokemon that isn't one of those?

I'd love to get a few hidden ability mons that you have.

Yep, I'm interested in getting any legit Hidden Ability pokemon that I don't have access too.

(Honestly , I'm a complete soft touch so if you have nothing useful to me but really want a HA pokemon I have I'd breed one for you anyway).

Yep, I'm interested in getting any legit Hidden Ability pokemon that I don't have access too.

(Honestly , I'm a complete soft touch so if you have nothing useful to me but really want a HA pokemon I have I'd breed one for you anyway).

alright I'll look and see what I have

The NeoGAF winner of the Shaymin giveaway was Yrael!

The ID to match was 45012.

There were 28 entries and 5 people matched the last number (2), which meant a very crowed tie-breaker.

Would a Damp Mudkip for a Storm Drain Lileep work for you? I assume you'd want a female if so.

Would a Damp Mudkip for a Storm Drain Lileep work for you? I assume you'd want a female if so.

That's fine. I'm okay with a Male Damp Mudkip though since you can pass on males/genderless HA via Ditto breeding now. Will you be around a bit ? I'm polishing off getting my Platinum Flag now and then I need to trade the Lileep over and breed and confirm HA

Do you specifically want a female Storm Drain Lileep ? I can do that but it might take a bit longer.

That's fine. I'm okay with a Male Damp Mudkip though since you can pass on males/genderless HA via Ditto breeding now. Will you be around a bit ? I'm polishing off getting my Platinum Flag now and then I need to trade the Lileep over and breed and confirm HA

Do you specifically want a female Storm Drain Lileep ? I can do that but it might take a bit longer.

I would prefer a female so I can breed one with the right nature without having to breed with ditto first, but if it's too much trouble I'm fine with a male. I'll be around for a while yeah.

I would prefer a female so I can breed one with the right nature without having to breed with ditto first, but if it's too much trouble I'm fine with a male. I'll be around for a while yeah.

Starting the breeding process now, I can get you a female easy (I just checked and the Dream World move it has is part of its ORAS level up set so I can give you my original female if I get a Storm Drain male from the egg and just breed a female for myself).

Starting the breeding process now, I can get you a female easy (I just checked and the Dream World move it has is part of its ORAS level up set so I can give you my original female if I get a Storm Drain male from the egg and just breed a female for myself).

ok, i have a mudkip for you when you're ready. my fc is in my profile

IGN is zach

Man finally got back in the metagame and see some hilarious changes.

Mega Rayquaza is so damn broken smogon banned him from ubers and made a new tier? lmao

Primal Groudon seems to be really good too, poor Kyogre gets countered hard by the big guy.

ffdgh

Man finally got back in the metagame and see some hilarious changes.

Mega Rayquaza is so damn broken smogon banned him from ubers and made a new tier? lmao

Primal Groudon seems to be really good too, poor Kyogre gets countered hard by the big guy.

Revenge for all those years groudon has been under kyogre's rain cloud. :D

I'm having a bit of trouble connecting to the internet on my 3ds, I'll let you know when I'm ready

edit: requesting trade

I can give you a fletchling

Everything worked now. If you're interested in anything else I've got, I wouldn't mind a Gale Wings Talonflame-line myself btw.

Everything worked now. If you're interested in anything else I've got, I wouldn't mind a Gale Wings Talonflame-line myself btw.
Yeah, thanks a lot for the Lileep. I can finally try out this assault vest Cradily in game

oh you don't have one? I thought i saw it on the list.

I'll check and see if there's anything else I want, but I can just give you one regardless. I just have to breed a couple.

Yeah, thanks a lot for the Lileep. I can finally try out this assault vest Cradily in game

I'll check and see if there's anything else I want, but I can just give you one regardless. I just have to breed a couple.

I only have things with X, Y, OR , AS, B , W , B2 or W2 in the Have column (it indicates which game I've got it stored in at the moment), the Available/Unavailable is just if they've been available via some method this generation. I barely have any Kalos HA pokemon since I haven't finished Y yet.

I need to call it an early morning but I'm happy to make that trade, when I'm around, just send me a PM if/when you work out what you want.

I can quickly breed you a 5IV reject you can use. No Quick Guard on it thought since I was lazy when breeding mine.

Don't need it anyway. I'd be super grateful. I can't remember if I have your FC, but mine is in my Profile.
As is yours, got it.

What would you like in return?

Azuran

Banned
Don't need it anyway. I'd be super grateful. I can't remember if I have your FC, but mine is in my Profile.
As is yours, got it.

What would you like in return?

Nothing in particular, but I can't say no to any extra breeding rejects or males with egg moves you may have.

Edit: Got your HA Fletchling at last. RNG kept giving me Big Pecks D:

one_kill

I'm hitting a crisis of not finding any Pokemon to add to my party. My party is a sole Ralts right now and he's barely hanging in there, poor guy.
Carvanha's a good addition since Sharpedo is amazing to surf and dive with

You'll also need an HM slave and a Pokemon that knows Fly

Bleeether

Dumb question, but is my in game name in pokemon the name used in my friends code or is it my trainer name that shows up when i capture a pokemon?

L.O.R.D

The Vivillon project is done

Lpdw0X3.jpg

also , i was carried away with it and...

they are all shiny
it just the body are white
now i just need the shiny poke ball and fancy , too bad they are locked
is that right ?
no way to breed them ?

EDIT : holy sh##
i forgot one ,i totally forgot the Polar Pattern one , i had him in X , now i can't find him

bummer

MicH

oh my goodness

is it impossible to get a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Honedge :/
I got one, so no :p It's all up to luck though. The parents only pass down 5 IVS so the 6th is completely random. You have to be lucky to get the one you want. It's the same for a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Pokemon

So is there any reason why it never rains on the roof of Lilycove's department store?

Even if Kyogre is trying to drown everything in water?

I got one, so no :p It's all up to luck though. The parents only pass down 5 IVS so the 6th is completely random. You have to be lucky to get the one you want. It's the same for a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Pokemon

it took me forever to get my 6 IV Froakie lol. I guess I knew that going into it though.

I actually got an extra one while attempting to get a 31/0/31/31/31/31/0 one. Do you want it? It's Quiet nature.
Does it have Wide Guard as an egg move?

Now try breeding for an entire Trick Room team. You will come to hate the RNG like crazy.

Oh boy I didn't even think of that haha. I did want to try a trick room team at some point too. I guess having a Ditto with 0 speed IVs would help with that.

backlot

it took me forever to get my 6 IV Froakie lol. I guess I knew that going into it though.

Does it have Wide Guard as an egg move?

Oh boy I didn't even think of that haha. I did want to try a trick room team at some point too. I guess having a Ditto with 0 speed IVs would help with that.

It does have Wide Guard. PM me if you want it.

Would any of you guys be willing to lend me a Thundurus for a day or so? I'll give it right back, but I've got Omega, so I need it to catch Landorus. Trying to get a pretty decent one, so I might have it a couple of days, but I'll definitely return it as soon as I'm done.

I've got a few 5IV's that I've bred that I'd be willing to trade for your time as well.

Just for the record its actually easier to get 6 x 31 than 5 x 31 and 1x 0, assuming you're breeding from two 5x 31 IV parents using Destiny Knot, who don't have a 0 IV in the appropriate stat themselves. In addition to having a 1/32 chance of getting the value you want there's only a 1/6 chance of getting it in the right slot, because the order matters.

Top Bottom