• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Muku

So, been doing 1 Shaymin a day to keep from overwhelming myself. Since I want to get ones worthy of something than just anything. Third one of the new day...

Modest
27 - 31 / 31 / 20 - 26 / 27 - 31 / 27 - 31 / 27 - 31

Well, shit. I've been going Timid, but I just might have to keep this Modest one.

Edit: Not quite what I hoped for but not bad really.

31 / 31 / 20 - 26 / 27 - 30 / 31 / 31

DaBoss

That's what I figured. It would have won me my second game if it did work, but I was too chicken to try it. I have to assume that it would fail though.
It would fail. I tried it before lol.
I think maybe I won't be cut out for breeding. We got hidden abilities, traits, egg moves, ivs. It's too much to even know where to start.
You should just ask people here and any other Pokemon community for their "breeding rejects" which would probably have 4 of the IVs you would need, good egg moves, the right ability, and nature.

Once you understand how to use those, you could try to try on your own.

entremet

EV Values carry on from previous Gen games, correct? Like my fully trained teams won't need to be EV trained once transferred to the new games?

Hey guys, look who showed up again:

QhHojsd.jpg
Since some of you might think that I'm trolling, I turned on time-stamp. Plus, check the ball.

Again the Synchronizer didn't work, so I let this one go again (HP 31, SP.ATK 31, SPD 31, rest was crap).

For fuck's sake Ralts, do your goddamn fucking job.

Attempt 706 according to the pokedex.

ffdgh

I swear this is some sort of torture...especially for muku lol.
Edit: Keep posthing tho. It's fun watching a slow descent into madness! :D

I swear this is some sort of torture...especially for muku lol.

Ok, I'll stop now. I'll post only when I get the right one.

This 50% chance of Synchronize is such bullshit, argh. I swear I could hit 50 Sheer Cold before getting 5 with the nature that I want in a row.

lupinko

Hey guys, look who showed up again:

Since some of you might think that I'm trolling, I turned on time-stamp. Plus, check the ball.

Again the Synchronizer didn't work, so I let this one go again (HP 31, SP.ATK 31, SPD 31, rest was crap).

For fuck's sake Ralts, do your goddamn fucking job.

Attempt 706 according to the pokedex.

You're fortunate that your TID/SID/SV can consistently bring out that Shiny Latias.

Still waiting for mine in my main eshop JP AS game, sigh.

For bonus moves for the prize mon I've given so far:
Ho-Oh - Double-edge (replacement for Swift)
Jirachi - Body Slam
Latias - Defog (will get on the way in Pearl then transferred from SS to W2)
Latios - Defog (will get on the way in Pearl then transferred from SS to W2)
Registeel - Seismic Toss

If there aren't anymore suggestions I'll just bring up everyone, also I haven't kept track but who won the gaf ORAS tourney?

There's still:
Deoxys - Timid
Lugia - Timid (has Swift as Navel Rock move)
Kyogre - Timid
Regice - Timid
Mew - Timid
Rayquaza - Jolly
Groudon - Jolly (thinking either Seismic Toss or Body Slam, suggestions?)
Regirock - Jolly
Celebi - Surprise

Remember these are just fun prizes for the non-VGC meta, and they're all Shinies I RNGed (except Celebi and Jirachi, not RNGed only farmed).

You're fortunate that your TID/SID/SV can consistently bring out that Shiny Latias.

Still waiting for mine in my main eshop JP AS game, sigh.

Thank god for that, I agree. Good luck finding yours, hopefully it will come sooner rather than later. My previous TID/SID/SVs always sucked, though, so I guess this balanced things.

Finally got around to doing a living dex. Stopped at gen 5 but still some gaps left. I must say...this is quite tiring xD

If there aren't anymore suggestions I'll just bring up everyone, also I haven't kept track but who won the gaf ORAS tourney?

There's still:
Deoxys - Timid
Lugia - Timid (has Swift as Navel Rock move)
Kyogre - Timid
Regice - Timid
Mew - Timid
Rayquaza - Jolly
Groudon - Jolly (thinking either Seismic Toss or Body Slam, suggestions?)
Regirock - Jolly
Celebi - Surprise

Remember these are just fun prizes for the non-VGC meta, and they're all Shinies I RNGed (except Celebi and Jirachi, not RNGed only farmed).

The tournament is still ongoing, partway through the semifinals currently.

Body Slam would be better on Groudon I'd say. Also why keep Celebi's nature a secret?

Well, there we go. Collected them all in one game for picture purposes, now time to get the ones I need for breeding out and transfer the rest over to the Bank to collect some more BP.

You were right though, Muku. Great feeling when you finally have it.

Well, there we go. Collected them all in one game for picture purposes, now time to get the ones I need for breeding out and transfer the rest over to the Bank to collect some more BP.

Noice. Good job, looks fantastic.

So I played the flash games on the pokemon website and I think I got all the rare berries. Just gotta plant a few to get the farm going.

*edit: Does anybody need any of these:

Custap Berry
Jaboca Berry
Rowap Berry
Micle Berry

lupinko

Finally got around to doing a living dex. Stopped at gen 5 but still some gaps left. I must say...this is quite tiring xD

The tournament is still ongoing, partway through the semifinals currently.

Body Slam would be better on Groudon I'd say. Also why keep Celebi's nature a secret?

Makes it more interesting!

I haven't decided yet.

Anyway phew I thought I was ultra late to the prizes.

And Body Slam Groudon is an awesome idea.

Recap:

Champion Prizes
Ageto Celebi - ???/???
WishMaker Jirachi - ???/Body Slam (tho body slam gives an idea on what the nature won't be)

Shinies OT GAF
Faraway Island Mew - Timid/???
Navel Rock Lugia - Timid/??? (Currently Swift)
Navel Rock Ho-Oh - Jolly/Double-edge
Regirock - Jolly/???
Regice - Timid/???
Registeel - Careful/Seismic Toss
Latias - Timid/Defog
Southern Island Latios - Timid/Defog
Kyogre - Timid/???
Groudon - Jolly/Body Slam
Rayquaza - Jolly/???
Birth Island Deoxys - Timid/???

Runner-Up
Dream Radar Legendaries (I forget what the natures were, but they should be up in Gen 6 already)

OT NeoGAF
HA Tornadus
HA Thundurus
HA Landorus
HA Dialga
HA Palkia
HA Giratina
HA Lugia
HA Ho-Oh

Wilbur

Banned
Damn, fucking great job Blue Ninja.

I'm still missing ten mythicals from my living dex ;_; I see someone was gonna help out my (real life) bro Freewheelin', I'll share them with him

lupinko

Don't happen to have any of the Maison berries? If not that's cool, i'll take anything.

I haven't played that in a while so I'm going to say no. How about breedables?

I got with 4 egg moves and 5v:

HA Piplup
HA Treecko
HA Starly
No Guard Machop
Oshawott
HA Turtwig

Off the top of my head.

Muku

Shiny Latias...

Sorry to hear you're still going for your story one too lupinko. :(

Congrats Blue!! It's the best feeling ever. Especially after years of wanting to do that. And with your boxes all numbered, so satisfying. :)

I haven't played that in a while so I'm going to say no. How about breedables?

I got with 4 egg moves and 5v:

HA Piplup
HA Treecko
HA Starly
No Guard Machop
Oshawott
HA Turtwig

Off the top of my head.

Turtwig sounds interesting. Yeah I'll go with the ninja turtle

lupinko

Turtwig sounds interesting. Yeah I'll go with the ninja turtle

You can take four since Id like four berries. :D

I forget my other breedables at the moment.

Muku it's not that bad because I've played too much Hoenn already.

I play pokemon for the loot err pokemon. :p

Muku

You can take four since Id like four berries. :D

I forget my other breedables at the moment.

Muku it's not that bad because I've played too much Hoenn already.

I play pokemon for the loot err pokemon. :p

LOL that's true. Your R/S addiction. ;)

entremet

Why does Game Freak make me go through these mini games for stones?

I miss just being able to by them with Pokedollars.

So I played the flash games on the pokemon website and I think I got all the rare berries. Just gotta plant a few to get the farm going.

*edit: Does anybody need any of these:

Custap Berry
Jaboca Berry
Rowap Berry
Micle Berry

I'm interested in all 4 as well. Don't have any Maison berries but I can offer you any breedable HA pokemon you want (possibly in a dream ball depending on the pokemon).

Anustart

Flew around for the first time with the eon flute. Landed somewhere and wondered why the hell it took 30 luxury balls to catch this azelf. Guess it's legendary, and that would explain it.

lupinko

Ok here's the remaining Pokes:

Mew / Timid
- Too many to list but how does Work Up or Defog sound? Unless you have a better suggestion.

Lugia / Timid
- Telekinesis, Mimic, Endure, Defog, Swift, Mud-slap, Nightmare

Celebi / ???
- Mimic, Metronome, Endure, Defense Curl, Double-edge, Mud-slap, Swift

Regirock / Jolly
- Rollout, Mud-slap, Endure, Counter, Seismic Toss, Body Slam, Double-edge ,Defense Curl

Regice / Timid
- Endure, Counter, Seismic Toss, Defense Curl, Mimic

Kyogre / Timid
- Mimic, Endure, Swift, Mud-slap, Defense Curl

Rayquaza / Jolly
- Mimic, Endure, Swift, Mud-slap, Defense Curl, Double-edge, Body Slam

Deoxys / Timid
- Telekinesis, Endure, Mimic, Ally Switch

Ready Prizemon again are:

Ho-Oh / Jolly - Double-edge
Latias / Timid - Defog
Latios / Timid - Defog
Registeel / Careful - Seismic Toss
Groudon / Jolly - Body Slam
Jirachi / ??? - Body Slam

Annyone have a spare HA Piplup, Squirtle and/or Chespin for me? Those are still on my 'To Breed'-list.

Also going for a decent Adamant Mewtwo in X, as a Mega Evolver. I would've gone Timid (for Mewtwo Y) but all my synchronizers are in ORAS and I'm too lazy to bank them over. :lol

entremet

But these minigames are fun!

:p

My issues is that I get I still get the target times and get awarded another prize. The randomness annoys me.

I also wish some of the evolutionary trade items were easier to get. Grinding BP for a Porygon Z is beyond annoying.

entremet

Annyone have a spare HA Piplup, Squirtle and/or Chespin for me? Those are still on my 'To Breed'-list.

Also going for a decent Adamant Mewtwo in X, as a Mega Evolver. I would've gone Timid (for Mewtwo Y) but all my synchronizers are in ORAS and I'm too lazy to bank them over. :lol

Did you restart Pokemon X?

I'm interested in all 4 as well. Don't have any Maison berries but I can offer you any breedable HA pokemon you want (possibly in a dream ball depending on the pokemon).

Don't happen to have a dream ball Magikarp, Sneasel or Mawile do you?

And guys, excuse me as I go flipping tables because I finally got a shiny mon (dratini), but of the 5 i hatched, the damn thing is the only one who didn't get the hidden ability D<

entremet

Yup. Once I've caught Mewtwo and Zapdos I'll probably restart it again. Having fun just going through it.

I'm thinking of doing this. To get the other birds. I got Articuno, which sucks competitively lol.

But I have so much awesome threads! lol. I spent so much money on clothing in that game lol.

Azuran

Banned
I'm thinking of doing this. To get the other birds. I got Articuno, which sucks competitively lol.

But I have so much awesome threads! lol. I spent so much money on clothing in that game lol.

I would never be able on ever restarting my X file because that would mean losing access to all awesome friend safari I have right now.

Top Bottom