• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Don't happen to have a dream ball Magikarp, Sneasel or Mawile do you?

And guys, excuse me as I go flipping tables because I finally got a shiny mon (dratini), but of the 5 i hatched, the damn thing is the only one who didn't get the hidden ability D<

Yup. Got all 3 of those, with HAs, in dream balls.

OmegaX

Isn't that based on your FC list? Wouldn't it just be the same when you reset?
Yes, but you need to have been online at the same time with each of your friends at least once to get all 3 pokemon and hidden abilities. Most of my safari friends are just people I added from Reddit, and many have stopped playing the game a while ago.

And guys, excuse me as I go flipping tables because I finally got a shiny mon (dratini), but of the 5 i hatched, the damn thing is the only one who didn't get the hidden ability D<

Welcome to the club!

Only wrong ability shinies are welcome there.

:(

I hate how there's a lot of dialogue before being able to see its stats..

Just to be sure, you're checking his stats in the battle against Zinnia, right?

Ahnez

Welcome to the club!

Only wrong ability shinies are welcome there.

Just to be sure, you're checking his stats in the battle against Zinnia, right?

Yes.. But still you have to watch her teaching Dragon Ascent to him..

Maybe its just my game's seed that sucks :/

Impala26

Over 50 SRs and no good Rayquaza yet..

I give up
for now

50? That's cute.

Just kidding, good luck.

I couldn't help but chuckle as well.

Took my fiancée nearly 5000 SRs to get a shiny Lugia with the damn shiny charm.

Just recently finished my own on-again-off-again breeding for shiny Zubat with HA and just last night got it finally at egg number 1581 (again with shiny charm). At least it had it's HA...
but it's one imperfect IV was SPEED, urgghhh!

~~~~~

So it's been awhile since following this thread.

What were the mystery gift codes (North America) for HA Emboar and HA Samurott? Were those two even formally released for NA?

dc89

I wonder if anyone would be so kind to offer me a little advice about this, I posted this in the Pokemon X thread:

So I'm trying to box off everything to do in X before moving on to Saphire.

I can't seem to find Moltres. I have done everything in the game now except catch this thing and the Pokemon who is at the bottom of that cave (I forget it's name).

I read that Moltres should appear in any bush after beating the elite four. 50 encounters later and nope. ?

What gives?

Really want to move onto this game now but I'm not leaving without that blasted bird.

I wonder if anyone would be so kind to offer me a little advice about this, I posted this in the Pokemon X thread:

Really want to move onto this game now but I'm not leaving without that blasted bird.

You've probably already encountered it and forgot about it. Check your Pokédex if you've seen it and check its habitat. I think you're supposed to encounter it three times before it retreats to the Sea Spirit's Den.

lupinko

Hey thinking about it, how does this sound, it's for one of my own Groudon still in gen 3. It's a modified para dancer set:

Groudon @ Red Orb
EVs: 200 HP / 200 Atk / 108 Def
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

I call it Hot Belly Dancer Groudon.

Debating on the EVs those are just from the original paradancer set.

entremet

It is more like 11. :(

Yep. what a pain in that ass that was.

Just went to Santalune City and cycled between the routes with active repels.

Also, save before entering the Sea Spirit's Den as the birds ambush you like Noibats do. It is not visible like the other Legends are.

Oh god, I quit. Every single Mewtwo I've caught so far has been a different nature than my leading synchronizer. Time to put that freak to bed.

Edit: then the Adamant one I get has a 3 in Atk. Go to hell, RNGesus. :lol

Oh god, I quit. Every single Mewtwo I've caught so far has been a different nature than my leading synchronizer. Time to put that freak to bed.

Edit: then the Adamant one I get has a 3 in Atk. Go to hell, RNGesus. :lol

03901a07ec83a94946b9f4d5e13ff12815f9edc140e855d4dd2c6c9a0d99b769.jpg

Those legendary birds can go straight to hell. Roaming legendaries, sigh.

If only Pokébank were working. I'd get my stuff into ORAS and reset this game.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Was just about to finally complete my National Pokedex, which I've been working on for the past month or so, by transferring in the last few Pokemon I needed from my Black... when Pokemon Bank goes down for maintenance. Sigh...

Congrats! I recently finished mine, too. It's a great feeling.

I'm kinda worried about having most of my Living Dex in the Pokébank, though. I don't have much faith in this all-digital future.

entremet

Congrats! I recently finished mine, too. It's a great feeling.

I'm kinda worried about having most of my Living Dex in the Pokébank, though. I don't have much faith in this all-digital future.

I like Pokebank a lot. I hope they add new features, though.

Way better than losing a cart or doing shitty mini games to transfer games from older generations.

Muku

Awww.

Timid
27 - 31 / 20 - 26 / 27 - 31 / 27 - 31 / 27 - 31 / 31

Looked really impressive. :( In reality?

27 - 30 / 20 - 26 / 31 / 27 - 30 / 31 / 31

Not horrible but not quite what I wanted either. Stupid defenses. Wish one could have swapped with SpAtk. Though that's probably one of the highest overall anything (non bred) that I've had.

But here's my question, how important are the defenses for Shaymin?

Muku

Don't worry.

You're already dead flinched.

LOL that's mostly my concern with them. I haven't been overly concerned with the defense stats. Generally you want the speed to get in and get a hit in. I figure anything else after that and you're either dead or screwed some other way. :(

Hegarol

Cluttered in what way??
I think he is referring to the fact that the front page has so much stuff its hard to find older news if you are looking for something specific.

Maybe you could implement sort of categories (events,anime,game news etc.) that one can filter in the news.

entremet

I'm playing X and AS at the same time as I get my Living Dex.

I miss my Blissey Bases in X :(. I also farmed 8 or so lucky eggs in AS from the pelican pokemon since I have a high DexNAV level for them.

However, X/Y are easier for making money. I'm an millionaire in X from doing restaurant battles for exp.

Although you don't need money much in ORAS honestly. No Boutiques or anything like.

JoeM86

GAME UK will be revealing a new event tomorrow. All they've revealed is this cryptic photo clue

B9fue2nIAAEBV59.png:large

Pretty sure I've worked it out :)

Top Bottom