• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Robin64

Welp, now I need to figure out which of my "nearest" Smyths is the one to go for. Both about 50 miles away. Blech, serial codes.

lupinko

Anyone have a HA female dreamball Tirtouga or Carracosta? I just need one for breeding purposes to keep that ball. I have Solid Rock 5IV (and one flawless 5IV) adamant natures but they're all male and I wanted to breed that.

I lost my female in the great pokedrunkenhousefire of the spring.

Joqu

Hey guys! I haven't been posting about this in here but I've been working on completing my living dex the past month, I figured this was a pretty good time to do so. It has been fun. :)

I'm almost done now, I just need to evolve some and get some legendaries and I'm set. I'll get around to those later though.

I'm also collecting different formes though and that means different vivillon patterns which is something I never bothered with before. I've been getting them from the GTS but I haven't been able to get the last few.

If anyone in here has the following patterns and willing to trade them to me for some junk mon / breeding leftovers that'd be a great help. (I've only got 4IV+ Timid Levitate Gastly, 5IV Impish Prankster / Stall Sableye and a single 4IV Jolly Moxie Pinsir. I know, it's not much.) And obviously I should also be able to breed most things out there if you need something for dex completion.

Anyway, I still need the following:

Sandstorm Pattern Vivillon
River Pattern Vivillon
Sun Pattern Vivillon
Jungle Pattern Vivillon
And if anyone is willing to basically give away this one: an untouched SUM2014 Pokéball Pattern Vivillon. Preferably a European one (different running dates) as I'm still annoyed I missed that distribution, but I'm not gonna be picky about that.

I'm not really expecting the find the last one for now but that's okay! I'll try to hunt that one down when I've got more to offer.

edit: Thanks for the sandstorm Muku!

lupinko

I should be sleeping but it only took a bajillion eggs.

9Ty0c0O.jpg

JoeM86

Welp, now I need to figure out which of my "nearest" Smyths is the one to go for. Both about 50 miles away. Blech, serial codes.

Don't let them give you any crap when you go. Just had a report of one trying to claim you need to buy the games to get it.

Robin64

leeham38 posted on reddit, 8 mins ago, "Went to my local (Maidstone). Had no codes at all." That sucks.

Does any eire-gaf know if symths here is doing the give away? Looks like we're getting shafted again for another giveaway :(

According to the Twitter account of Smyths UK, which is listed as "UK and Ireland", they say ALL their stores.

But in reality..? Who knows..

Robin64

It looks like Maidstone, who said they had no codes, were just bullshitting the guy. It's done through their network, they just scan a barcode and their system generates a code on a receipt. One guy asked for two and that was fine, too.

Muku

Hey guys! I haven't been posting about this in here but I've been working on completing my living dex the past month, I figured this was a pretty good time to do so. It has been fun. :)

I'm almost done now, I just need to evolve some and get some legendaries and I'm set. I'll get around to those later though.

I'm also collecting different formes though and that means different vivillon patterns which is something I never bothered with before. I've been getting them from the GTS but I haven't been able to get the last few.

If anyone in here has the following patterns and willing to trade them to me for some junk mon / breeding leftovers that'd be a great help. (I've only got 4IV+ Timid Levitate Gastly, 5IV Impish Prankster / Stall Sableye and a single 4IV Jolly Moxie Pinsir. I know, it's not much.) And obviously I should also be able to breed most things out there if you need something for dex completion.

Anyway, I still need the following:

Sun Pattern Vivillon
Jungle Pattern Vivillon
River Pattern Vivillon
Sandstorm Pattern Vivillon
And if anyone is willing to basically give away this one: an untouched SUM2014 Pokéball Pattern Vivillon. Preferably a European one (different running dates) as I'm still annoyed I missed that distribution, but I'm not gonna be picky about that.

I'm not really expecting the find the last one for now but that's okay! I'll try to hunt that one down when I've got more to offer.

Send me a PM when you get a chance. I have a Sandstorm you can have. (I breed them.)

Does anyone here collect female Dream Ball Pokemon with their hidden abilities? I'm close to completing my collection and hoping someone here can help me out. I still need to find these:

Onix, Drowzee, Koffing

Wingull, Nincada, Nosepass, Plusle, Minun, Gulpin, Wailmer, Numel, Cacnea, Corphish, Kecleon, Luvdisc

Roggenrola, Tirtouga

Offering to trade Pokemon from my collection.

Seil

Does anyone here collect female Dream Ball Pokemon with their hidden abilities? I'm close to completing my collection and hoping someone here can help me out. I still need to find these:

Onix, Drowzee, Koffing

Wingull, Nincada, Nosepass, Plusle, Minun, Gulpin, Wailmer, Numel, Cacnea, Corphish, Kecleon, Luvdisc

Roggenrola, Tirtouga

Offering to trade Pokemon from my collection.

I could be a lot more helpful if you were hunting Luxury instead of Dream, since I have all of those that are available, but according to my spreadsheet I should have a Dream Luvdisc. Gotta find it, though.

Also not sure what I'd ask for x.x Considering the situation, I'd definitely like a Dream HA I'm missing, but there's a ton of those haha.

Hegarol

It was announced today that the Rayquaza codes will be distributed exclusively through Müller drug stores in Germany. That means I am lucky to get even two codes. Probably not getting spare ones for PokeGaf :(

Qurupeke

It was announced today that the Rayquaza codes will be distributed exclusively through Müller drug stores in Germany. That means I am lucky to get even two codes. Probably not getting spare ones for PokeGaf :(

Drug stores? Of all places they choose drug stores? Why? lol

I could be a lot more helpful if you were hunting Luxury instead of Dream, since I have all of those that are available, but according to my spreadsheet I should have a Dream Luvdisc. Gotta find it, though.

Also not sure what I'd ask for x.x Considering the situation, I'd definitely like a Dream HA I'm missing, but there's a ton of those haha.

Let me know if you want to trade, I should have which ever Dream Ball Pokemon you would like.

Cindro

Man, I can't wait for Hoopa. Seems like the best unobtainable since Celebi. Really looking forward to the movie, too - what are the chances that Hoopa and the English version of the movie are both out in NA by year's end?

Kyzer

Banned
Holy crap delta episode is great. I love Zinnia idk why. They actually explain the old games :l

Really excited to see them flesh this rebooted universe out even more

Muku

Random question, but... Pokemon Ranger. Can you farm the Manaphy egg? Like beat it do the thing to get the egg, then reset the whole game and get it again?

lupinko

Random question, but... Pokemon Ranger. Can you farm the Manaphy egg? Like beat it do the thing to get the egg, then reset the whole game and get it again?

Nope, it's one egg per cart, once done, it's done forever.

Edit: apparently there are AR codes to reset the distribution and event in the cart, a simple Google search shows the Euro version code.

You guys think they'll keep the Contest Star Ribbon special Pokeball effect next generation, or are they gonna ditch it like they did Pokeball Seals?

lupinko

Thanks lupinko!
kkJrk6o.png
nqmH1GA.png
lQubE2Z.png

Joe got Lonely 31/31/x/31/x/31, Aveyn got Timid 31/x/31/31/x/31. Both of you enjoy the Hoopas!

How long would it even take to blitz through Ranger for the egg?

Not that long, but the game is pretty fun in general.

Man, I can't wait for Hoopa. Seems like the best unobtainable since Celebi. Really looking forward to the movie, too - what are the chances that Hoopa and the English version of the movie are both out in NA by year's end?

Very likely, probably around October/November.

Muku

Nope, it's one egg per cart, once done, it's done forever.

Edit: apparently there are AR codes to reset the distribution and event in the cart, a simple Google search shows the Euro version code.

That is pretty shitty. I was tempted to go on look out for used ones, but there's no guarantee I could even do that and have it available at the end. Guess I'll just save myself some money then. Thank ya.

Edit: Friend just found out his used copy has already has had its' taken... yeah, sure as hell not tempted to dabble in it now.

Joqu

I've got a spare upgrade if you still need one. Don't really need anything in particular in return but breeding leftovers are always nice~

By the way, I've managed to get all of Vivillon's regular patterns now except for Jungle, so if any kind soul on here happens to have a spare of those that'd be amazing.

I've got a spare upgrade if you still need one. Don't really need anything in particular in return but breeding leftovers are always nice~

By the way, I've managed to get all of Vivillon's regular patterns now except for Jungle, so if any kind soul on here happens to have a spare of those that'd be amazing.
Yes please :)

OmegaX

I'll check when I'm home but I'm pretty sure I must have every pattern twice or more from GTS, except for Icy Snow. Do you have one of those?

Top Bottom