• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

lupinko

What's the total number of egg moves learned via breeding now? I forget, but I recall at least 5 (the fifth would need to be Heart scaled).

You can narrow it down to the specific IV using the Battle Institute and Super Training. The Battle Institute auto-levels to 50 so do that and calculate the IVs. If you get 28 - 29 then add in 4 HP EVs through Super Training and check again; if the number increases then congrats, you have 29. Remember to save before starting a Battle Institute run though, so you can just SR after checking IVs instead of going through 5 battles.

Cool beans I'll try that.

I just want to remind everyone that I got a beautiful 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Landorus <3

But is he shiny? :p

Just a competitive team

I have a ton of 5IV flawless competitive mons, I can give them to you for free for you to run a team.

suberzat

What's the total number of egg moves learned via breeding now? I forget, but I recall at least 5 (the fifth would need to be Heart scaled).

Cool beans I'll try that.

But is he shiny? :p

I have a ton of 5IV flawless competitive mons, I can give them to you for free for you to run a team.
Let me know what would be a good time to set up the trade and thanks dude

Hegarol

Got two Rayquaza codes. They are actually quite rare here in Germany. Many Müller distributed it already even though the event actually starts today. Glad I got at least two, but its the same OT and ID as the American and Australian one.

StoneFox

I'm currently SRing the Shiny Rayquaza event and just pulled a Naive 23-24/31/30-31/31/31/31.

Should I keep it? I would have preferred Jolly or Adamant but the IVs are nice.

edit: decided to keep it, I just have to avoid special attacks if I ever use this thing :p

I'm currently SRing the Shiny Rayquaza event and just pulled a Naive 23-24/31/30-31/31/31/31.

edit: decided to keep it, I just have to avoid special attacks if I ever use this thing :p

That's not bad at all. Mixed Rayquaza is pretty cool.

Just try not to get hit too much XD

lupinko

Let me know what would be a good time to set up the trade and thanks dude

I'll send ya my FC. I should have spare flawless if not they're just 5IV with egg moves, you can train them to be your own too or rebreed them. I am in Japan so if you're in the Americas time wise it may get crazy.

Got two Rayquaza codes. They are actually quite rare here in Germany. Many Müller distributed it already even though the event actually starts today. Glad I got at least two, but its the same OT and ID as the American and Australian one.

That's good to know, which other non-Anglo countries have this Rayray? So I can just collect in those languages for myself.

Naive is good, and Draco Meteor or Dragon Pulse or Fire Blast or Overheat work great with naive as they're surprise or converge or even fuck you moves.

Jolly Lando-T: 31/31/24/X/30/31

I'M KEEPING IT BECAUSE GOOD ENOUGH MAN FUCK THAT WAS FUCKING HELL MY FUCKING GOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Congrats, I'm still SRing for Shiny Story Latias in my eshop JP AS game, I've already started a cart JP AS game and same goes with my eshop NA OR game.

I have more luck hatching a bajillion eggs than SRing without a shiny charm. Lol

I'm currently breeding a 6IV naive rock head Bagon for shiny with the foreign ditto. I wanted a 6IV naive sheer force parent but I haven't hatched one yet.

I can't do your recommendation yet since the Scyther is just level 1, so is the starly but the bird is flawless.

I'm going to try and breed as many shinies but I have 5IV flawless and 6IV perfect non-shinies ready to be trained.

suberzat

I'll send ya my FC. I should have spare flawless if not they're just 5IV with egg moves, you can train them to be your own too or rebreed them. I am in Japan so if you're in the Americas time wise it may get crazy.

We can work something out like how google says its 9:22 am in Japan. Im sure I will be up at a random time that is convenient for us to trade

FC:4398-9253-4980

ohlawd

anyone got HA Dragalge or HA Tyrantum? pre evos are ok, females if possible

I'll give you my love

and 4 IV Houndour >_>

JoeM86

Well, we did it

CNyicqHXAAABQtY.png

lupinko

I did a comparison with Super Trained +4 and without, but anyway vanilla @ Level 50:

Bagon Naive
30–31 HP; 18–19/30–31 Physical; 30–31/30–31 Special; 30–31 Speed

Scyther Adamant
28–29 HP; 30–31/30–31 Physical; 30–31/30–31 Special; 30–31 Speed

Starly Jolly
30–31 HP; 30–31/30–31 Physical; 22–23/30–31 Special; 30–31 Speed

I trained them afterward and did the test on a SR and the stats didn't increase for any of them, so they should be:

Bagon 31/18/31/31/31/31
Scyther 28/31/31/31/31/31
Starly 31/31/31/22/31/31

For Starly it's better I guess. Lol

JoeM86

According to the PGL, it seems only 1 person used Blitzle in the Pikachu Cup. It only had Thunderbolt and held the Red Orb.

The new meta!

According to the PGL, it seems only 1 person used Blitzle in the Pikachu Cup. It only had Thunderbolt and held the Red Orb.

The new meta!
It was paired with a Blue Orb holding Shinx (there were two of those).

I also find it funny two people used Electrike and both made the same mistake of bringing Thunder Wave.

Man, SRing Entei is so much more efficient than SRing Landorus, what with the speed check due to Pressure and not having to spend time soaring. Hopefully I won't go insane this time. lol

JoeM86

Primal Battle
primalbattle.png

Region: International
Registration Period: September 17th 2015 - September 24th 2015
Battle Period: September 25th 2015 - September 27th 2015
Battle Type: Double Battle
Battle Limits: 15 Battles per day
Pokémon Restrictions: National Pokédex.
Banned Pokémon: Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, and Hoopa, Pokémon not captured or hatched in X, Y, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
Entry Gift: 1000 PokéMiles

This is the Primal Battle and allows for you to use National Pokédex Pokémon except for Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, and Diancie., but you can use Groudon and Kyogre in your team.

JoeM86

The Pokémon Company has put up a survey for an upcoming Online Competition. Here are the five options:

No Mega: Mega Stone held items are prohibited.

Inverse Double Battles: All type matchups are reversed.

Anything Goes: Triple Battles in which multiples of any and all Pokémon and items are permitted (including Pokémon brought over via Poké Transporter).

Anti-Evolution: Only Pokémon that can&#8217;t evolve and haven&#8217;t evolved are permitted. (Mega Evolution does not count as having an Evolution.) All Legendary and Mythical Pokémon are banned.

Underdogs: Pokémon that finished among the top 12 in any 2015 Double Battle Online Competition are banned.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/R3CWWXV

Hooray for taking centralization to its natural conclusion!

This is just a Battle Competition, not the new format.

Firestorm

The prize was just Endeavor Pikachu with its HA and Light Ball? That seems anti-climatic.
And its egg moves. Personally I like this a lot more than yet another Darkrai or Mew or whatever event. Adds an interesting new option to a Pokemon. I had zero interest in the event until I found out it would also have Fake Out and Encore.

Top Bottom