• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

lupinko

I hatched a shiny jolly 31/31/x/31/x/31 Ponyta with Run Away as its ability. Thank Arceus for Ability Capsules.

That's why I'm not sweating what shiny I'll get from my 6IV HA dream ball female Scyther and my 6IV ditto.

Swarm? -> Ability Capsule to Technician
Technician -> Choice Band or Mega
Light Metal -> Mega

I'm still glowing from the 5IV Flawless shiny jolly I hatched a couple of days ago.

Finally got a 28-29/28-29/31/31/30/31 Landorus! :D :D :D :D :D

...Oh wait it's Lonely. I wanted max attack anyways but NNNNNNGH WHYYYYYY?

EDIT: Keeping it for laughs and then rolling back my save, no reason not to keep it but still.... ;_;

Why are you even bothering to check the IVs on them if they have the wrong nature?
Because you can tell the IV ranges just by looking at it and then I went to the IV Judge to see if the game really trolled me that hard.

Was also thinking of keeping it but it doesn't have HP Ice so I'm' not gonna bother.

I finally got a 28-29/31/24-25/31/31/31 Landorus!

...But it's Adamant, not Jolly. *sigh* I wanted to get an Adamant Lando eventually though so I'm keeping it. This game tho...

Decided to breed some Blitzle. First egg was shiny, Jolly, and 31/X/31/31/31/31. Got really excited about this on the rest of the bus ride because as long as that X wasn't total garbage I could totally use this for fun.

X turned out to be a 4 or 5.

Tripleposted 'cuz I'm throwing this stupid shitty troll game into the Mississippi. Was nice knowing you guys. Bye-bye.

lupinko

I stopped checking IVs for Scyther unless it's shiny so far I have four boxes full.

I think for the ones I checked I've bred two or three 5IV flawless, Technician and Steadfast. I bred two 6IVs, a male Swarm and a female Steadfast. I'm using the female currently to breed.

So anyone want breeding rejects of Scyther? Dream ball with defog, baton pass and counter and some other move I forget?

lupinko

Finally got a 28-29/28-29/31/31/30/31 Landorus! :D :D :D :D :D

...Oh wait it's Lonely. I wanted max attack anyways but NNNNNNGH WHYYYYYY?

EDIT: Keeping it for laughs and then rolling back my save, no reason not to keep it but still.... ;_;

You can still do mixed attacker I guess, use grass knot or something? *shrugs*

Seil

Anyone have any female HA dream ball pokes for breeding?

Here's my spreadsheet.

If it says HA under the dream ball, I have a female with the HA. My dream ball collection is meh in comparison to my luxury, though lol.

I don't keep track of the stats and stuff because they're mostly for the purpose of the collection and I haven't really done much serious breeding this gen. But if I have any Pokemon/ball combinations you're interested in just give me a shout.

L.O.R.D

BTW, there is hoopa event in Malaysia or Thai
But it's a code you have to get it from some stores
You can get a code by buying Pokemon cards or games
If you own the games you can ask the cashier to give you a code

lupinko

Got a shiny Lando-T. Jolly w/ 31/31/16-17/6-7/22-23/31

Wow, this isn't completely horrible.

I just hatched this.

zZYS3pH.jpg

X/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant

Too bad it's not flawless like my Starly. I'll still use it though. :D

lupinko

Nice! Hopefully the X is relatively high.

It's outstanding potential and alert to sounds, I really want to have a VGC team for fun this year. I'm doing a Naive Bagon next, and will probably bring back out 6Iv Gabite to try again with shiny Garchomp. I want to be in style! Lol

Muku

I just hatched this.

zZYS3pH.jpg

X/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant

Too bad it's not flawless like my Starly. I'll still use it though. :D

Nice, congrats! How many boxes it take ya?

Edit: waitaminute. I see two Talonflames in your party. Its' ability doesn't stack, does it?

lupinko

Nice, congrats! How many boxes it take ya?

Edit: waitaminute. I see two Talonflames in your party. Its' ability doesn't stack, does it?

I think it does, and for Scyther I think 7-8. I still have to find time to catch your Shiny Deoxys, Shiny Mew, and bring them up along with Shiny Latios, Shiny Kyogre and a Modest Duplica Ditto to go along with all that other stuff, I mean Movie Hoopa.

Muku

I think it does, and for Scyther I think 7-8. I still have to find time to catch your Shiny Deoxys, Shiny Mew, and bring them up along with Shiny Latios, Shiny Kyogre and a Modest Duplica Ditto to go along with all that other stuff, I mean Movie Hoopa.

It's all good. Tomorrow I leave for my move to the west coast, so I may be lurking here, but not set up for trading for next week and some change. So no rush on my part. Though, I would like to get you back your PC Pokemon children. Your Rayrays await you still as well as your Cafe Pikachu. They've been camping out in Box 27 since.. forever. Bwa haha. In time.

It's all good. Tomorrow I leave for my move to the west coast, so I may be lurking here, but not set up for trading for next week and some change. So no rush on my part. Though, I would like to get you back your PC Pokemon children. Your Rayrays await you still as well as your Cafe Pikachu. They've been camping out in Box 27 since.. forever. Bwa haha. In time.

Oh man, I had a dozen Pokemon camping out in a similar box for months... before a few days ago that is.

Now it looks like this:

lKs44YG.png

VGC Mamoswine, Worlds Sharpedo x2, Korean Manaphy, Gamescom Sableye and Bouffalant.

While I'm here, I noticed the Gamescom event Pokemon have two IVs guaranteed to be 31 (or 30; can't check with the judge). Eg. Sableye has max HP and Special Attack, while Bouffalant has max HP and Attack. Thought it was neat.

lupinko

Yep, we have to continue our Pokefrat, haha.

Oh man, I had a dozen Pokemon camping out in a similar box for months... before a few days ago that is.

Now it looks like this:

lKs44YG.png

VGC Mamoswine, Worlds Sharpedo x2, Korean Manaphy, Gamescom Sableye and Bouffalant.

While I'm here, I noticed the Gamescom event Pokemon have two IVs guaranteed to be 31 (or 30; can't check with the judge). Eg. Sableye has max HP and Special Attack, while Bouffalant has max HP and Attack. Thought it was neat.

Those look amazing. :D

Does anyone have a Loveball Mawile, female? This is in general, I already have a shiny caught in the FS, but I'd rather breed a better one. I have a dream ball and a premier ball pair flawless, but I lost that love ball one from Starwolf. Ugh

Edit: Ok with some Rare candies I gathered and spent my 1000 BP on (I didn't save), I got my Shiny Scyther up to level 30 and according to veekun it's the following:

27–29 HP; 30–31/30–31 Physical; 30–31/30–31 Special; 31 Speed

IV dude already said the other five sans HP can't be beat and I looked at level 10 and 23 prior to 30 and 29 seems to be the constant.

So I'm going to guess and hope it's 29/31/31/31/31/31.

What do you guys think?

Edit: Turns out I banked the Love Ball Mawile, woohoo! :D

Robin64

So anyone got a spare Smyth's code? Travelled a good 50 miles yesterday to be met by people who did not know how to get me a code.

What do you guys think?
You can narrow it down to the specific IV using the Battle Institute and Super Training. The Battle Institute auto-levels to 50 so do that and calculate the IVs. If you get 28 - 29 then add in 4 HP EVs through Super Training and check again; if the number increases then congrats, you have 29. Remember to save before starting a Battle Institute run though, so you can just SR after checking IVs instead of going through 5 battles.

Well I'm currently attempting a living dex and I've gotten up to Hoenn. My friend graciously donated a Groudon to my cause and I managed to catch a 31/31/x/31/31/31 Latios, so I'm feeling pretty good about today. The x was around 24-26 according to the calculator.

Top Bottom