• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

lupinko

Wooo, another Hoopa!

http://i.imgur.com/DtveK8K.jpg

Thanks for the Facebook link!

I had 12 from the first movie viewing, 9 from the second and now this.

Oh right, for when the codes hit NA, I'm willing to RNG gen 3 legendaries (kyogre, groudon, deoxys) and mythicals (mew).

Muku

Sweet mother of.. thank you for the link! Also, for folks getting weird errors. I found just closing it out and reopening link works. Loaded second time for me. Also, woohoo!! About to get me a Hoopa. Was wondering why on FB group I saw someone say there was legit ones for the US... when I know darn well the US hadn't a date yet.

Going to claim this on my JPN one though, since when codes come out here I'll claim them on my US copies.

Got me a Hoopa

Thanks to him

Wow, just in time! I was checking GAF to see if there was any news on the Witcher physical DLC and checked in on you guys at random. I was able to get one code but the promotion seems to have expired before I could finish making a second FB account and confirm it to nab a spare code for someone here to return the favor.

Muku

Wow, just in time! I was checking GAF to see if there was any news on the Witcher physical DLC and checked in on you guys at random. I was able to get one code but the promotion seems to have expired before I could finish making a second FB account and confirm it to nab a spare code for someone here to return the favor.

Yeah, was just about to post this. A friend of mine on FB tried and said it had ended. That's why it's good to jump on quick. Once that link gets passed around, ain't no stopping that train.

JoeM86

Why Harry? Is this the guy from the store that gives you the bottle for the Hoopa form?

No idea. Trying to work it out.

They've been a bit imaginative with OTs lately. Previously, events in the west just had things like "SPRING 2015", "WIN2014" etc., but the last few events...

Diancie - Hope
Gamescom Aromatisse, Malamar, Sableye & Bouffalant - Shigeshige
Rayquaza - Galileo
Hoopa - Harry

Puts it a bit in line with Japan, though Japan has a lot of standard ones like ポケセン, 7 SPOT, ヨコハマ, えいがかん etc. They're standard, but relevant to the event.

turbocat

I'm working on breeding Munchlax with Self-Destruct right now, and the rejects should have 5IVs, so if you're interested, let me know.

Whoa. Hoopa is out now?!
It was first released as a movie event in Japan. There was a second event for it by code for the past few months for NA and Japan region consoles. Most of the code distributions were in South East Asia but codes were also distributed via Facebook a few days ago, but that ended quickly. An third event for Europe has been announced with codes being distributed in various stores starting today in the Netherlands (some festival) 16th in Germany (Gamestop) and the 23rd in the UK (GAME). This event will also come to stores in France, Spain, and maybe a few other places. A Hoops event will also come to the US and Canada via GameStop code ethier this or early next month, it may be the same as the European one or it might be slightly different (ID and/or OT).

So this just happened(Sorry for potato quality)
QkOBIpe.png

Vegito

Banned
Since I cant seem to make my own thread yet. I thought id ask here. Why havent we heard anything about Pokemon Z or the next main game in the franchise? Is nintendo going full on mobile now with Pokemon go? or are they just taking their time?

JoeM86

Since I cant seem to make my own thread yet. I thought id ask here. Why havent we heard anything about Pokemon Z or the next main game in the franchise? Is nintendo going full on mobile now with Pokemon go? or are they just taking their time?

Every generation there is at least one year break without a game. This is normal.

Really surprised with how many people don't know this and jump to worst case scenarios

Muku

So stoked for the universal codes coming soon. Means I can finally add a Shiny Xerneas and Shiny Yveltal to my shiny dex. I always love things that come out can't really get that way right now. Though question, Zyguarde will just be normal version, correct?

Darn this is making me really want a Japanese game. I guess I'd need a Japanese 3ds too though, so that ain't happening. Ah well, those shinies would just end up sitting and collecting dust in the bank. I doubt I'd trade them or use them.

Ahnez

If I remember correctly, the last universal codes we got were the HA gen V starters, right?

We got them 2~3 weeks after japan so.. maybe :p

Also shiny Xerneas/Yveltal looks good omg

Macka

Just hatched after about ~1200 eggs. Named her Mishka after a brand of Vodka I drank far too much of in high school.

E7gRYLr.png

As always, she's missing the primary attacking IV, but eh who cares. Wasn't intending on using her online anyway.

Spinda - #327 (Jolly)
Female (♀)
HP: 31
Att: 4 - 5
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Also, there are NA Hoopa codes floating about? If someone could hook me up with one of those it would be much appreciated. I don't live in the US but have an NA 3DS so I'm always dependent on people here whenever the events aren't through wi-fi. :/

If I remember correctly, the last universal codes we got were the HA gen V starters, right?

We got them 2~3 weeks after japan so.. maybe :p

Also shiny Xerneas/Yveltal looks good omg
IIRC, Japan also got Serena's Fennekin by universal code shortly after the starters and that never moved westward.

IIRC, Japan also got Serena's Fennekin by universal code shortly after the starters and that never moved westward.
Exactly.

The new legendary trio are meant to celebrate the anime like Serena's Fennekin so it could go either way.

I think I'll finally invest in a Japanese 3DS soon. I want to play Fire Emblem Fates early too XD

lupinko

Anyone got a Gothorita FS? I don't have one, and I was wondering if anyone could catch a female with HA in a premier ball for me. I can reward with something cool!

Damn, I think that beats the time I was breeding in XY and accidentally drove into the grass and got a shiny Volbeat or Illumise, can't remember which. Think it was Illumise though.

Muku

Macka, just noticed your post about Mishka. Awesome name haha.. always think they look a bit drunk anyway. XD Congrats!

What do yall think the odds are of the Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal coming over? Just a curiousity question, mainly because the only ones that have come over from the anime are the HA starters, right? (Not that it means much because only other one I remember was Serena's Fennekin.)

JoeM86

Alternation Battle
alternationbattle.png

Region: International
Registration Period: November 5th 2015 - November 12th 2015
Battle Period: November 13th 2015 - November 15th 2015
Battle Type: Double Battle
Battle Limits: 10 Battles per day
Pokémon Restrictions: National Pokédex.
Banned Pokémon: Venusaur, Charizard, Pikachu, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Jolteon, Lanturn, Ampharos, Suicune, Tyranitar, Ludicolo, Gardevoir, Mawile, Manectric, Salamence, Luxray, Garchomp, Electivire, Rotom, Heatran, Cresselia, Emolga, Amoonguss, Galvantula, Eelektross, Stunfisk, Bisharp, Hydreigon, Tyranitar, Thundurus, Landorus, Greninja, Talonflame, Aegislash, Heliolisk and Sylveon
Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, and Hoopa, Pokémon not captured or hatched in X, Y, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
Entry Gift: 1000 PokéMiles

This is the Alternation Battle and the winner of the recent poll for a Battle Competition. It runs standard VGC rules but with a twist. The most used Pokémon in recent Double Battle Competitions cannot be used.

Hegarol

What do yall think the odds are of the Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal coming over? Just a curiousity question, mainly because the only ones that have come over from the anime are the HA starters, right? (Not that it means much because only other one I remember was Serena's Fennekin.)
Chances are 50-50 I guess.

I really hope we get them in the west though. I want to farm them. Otherwise I have to rely on other people to get them for me :(

lupinko

I actually finally got my Female Modest Fennekin starter in my Japanese cart X the other day, it was either that or shiny. I had been on and off SRing since last year for it. Haha

I traded over a 5IV flawless Naive (tho as mixed it should be 6IV but whatever) Zorua with egg moves, an impish DR Level 5 Dialga with an old serebii moveset and away I went.

Currently I'm trying to SR for female Modest Squirtle or shiny. Haha this is all arbitrary since I already loaded up the living dex on this save.

I want to catch good 6 gen Mewtwo and Zapdos in addition to Xerneas and Zygarde (since my return to Pokemon in 2013 yielded horrible catches of Moltres, Mewtwo, Xerneas and Zygarde).

I'm just smoking through the game with Zorua and Dialga right now. It also gives me another 3DS to breed as my other main games are both eshop (NA X and JP AS), even the JP Y game that was nuked during pokecalypse was digital.

And for poke gaf I trades with, I didn't forget, I just have to find time to make this all work due to time difference and my own non-gaming schedule.

I'm also trying to read up on dream radar rng, I have a free NA Black 2 I always use to farm the legendaries but I'd need to play through it a bit to set up my parameters, same goes with my JP Black and White 1s.

Lol pokemon takes so much of my gaming time.

Top Bottom