• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

PM'd.

I'm out of codes again.

BTW, if anyone has a spare legit and uncloned Meloetta, please let me know.

qmd8wvmyrigm.gif

Full Dex again, thanks!

Ahnez

I approve your Arceus!

So midnight for Mirage Spot updates, I assume, means midnight the time your 3DS is set to?

Yes

Also, as I want some legendaries shiny, and among them are the Regi trio and Latios, I don't even have the oval charm yet..

Can someone borrow me those (and Groudon) ? I will give them back, its just to get their dex entries :p

Muku

Yes

Also, as I want some legendaries shiny, and among them are the Regi trio and Latios, I don't even have the oval charm yet..

Can someone borrow me those (and Groudon) ? I will give them back, its just to get their dex entries :p

Awesome, thank you.

I think you mean shiny charm, since oval is for eggs. But, it's totally worth it once you get the shiny charm. So exciting to see them pop up shiny. Though, would say if you have the game to allow Latios be gotten through the Eon Ticket, I'd go that route. So much easier. (That's why I'm catching the Lati@s on both copies of my games via Eon Ticket for the ease of it rather than story versions.)

Edit: I can trade you for their dex entries. (Do you also need entry for Regigiggas?)

Ahnez

Awesome, thank you.

I think you mean shiny charm, since oval is for eggs. But, it's totally worth it once you get the shiny charm. So exciting to see them pop up shiny. Though, would say if you have the game to allow Latios be gotten through the Eon Ticket, I'd go that route. So much easier. (That's why I'm catching the Lati@s on both copies of my games via Eon Ticket for the ease of it rather than story versions.)

I really meant the oval charm :p

But the golems and Latios are required to complete the regional dex, because of this, I don't have the oval charm yet.. I'm actually missing few pokemon to get the shiny charm.. But the majority are legendaries..

Edit:

Yes, please :p

Just the hoenn ones :)

Muku

I really meant the oval charm :p

But the golems and Latios are required to complete the regional dex, because of this, I don't have the oval charm yet.. I'm actually missing few pokemon to get the shiny charm.. But the majority are legendaries..

Ah so you're wanting to breed them. Totally worth it for that too. What all legendaries do you need? The the Regi Trio and Latios?

Edit: I don't know them by region. LOL. I just powered ORAS down with my living dex by time it came out.

Pretty sure we exchanged FCs in past, but not sure which 3DS your on. :(

Ahnez

Ah so you're wanting to breed them. Totally worth it for that too. What all legendaries do you need? The the Regi Trio and Latios?

Yes, and Groudon

With the oval charm, at least I can breed more easily some trade baits to get what I'm missing :p

Its the non-JP one, I believe

Muku

Yes, and Groudon

With the oval charm, at least I can breed more easily some trade baits to get what I'm missing :p

Its the non-JP one, I believe

Oh it's not the JP one I'm worried about. It's that I have 2 US 3DS's LOL. My original one and my XL.

What's your IGN?

Muku

Got the charm :D

Btw, why does Jirachi is on the regional dex? lol

Congrats!

You know, I've never looked at the regional Dex. LOL. Guess it's benefit to having a living dex, not having to worry about the regionals. Are events not usually on the regional dex? I would say probably cuz they gave them out at Tanabata, but they surely wouldn't expect everyone to go there and get one.

Wow, just found out they hold a tanabata celebration here too.
Guess west coast is best coast.
Haha. Since Japan is like my second home feel like this was a good choice to make.

Ahnez

Congrats!

You know, I've never looked at the regional Dex. LOL. Guess it's benefit to having a living dex, not having to worry about the regionals. Are events not usually on the regional dex? I would say probably cuz they gave them out at Tanabata, but they surely wouldn't expect everyone to go there and get one.

Wow, just found out they hold a tanabata celebration here too.
Guess west coast is best coast.
Haha. Since Japan is like my second home feel like this was a good choice to make.

I.. actually don't know lol

But since Deoxys is required, now there is an event only between it and Rayquaza :p
/ocd

Muku

I.. actually don't know lol

But since Deoxys is required, now there is an event only between it and Rayquaza :p
/ocd

Deoxys makes sense though since you can get it in-game. Jirachi though.. not like you can pull up and capture it.

To be honest, I haven't gotten far enough, other than knowing. LOL. Soon as I got to point in story I could talk to guy and get my National Dex, I did. Then started shiny legendary hunting. Yeah, once I found out they weren't locked... I couldn't help it. Rest of story stuff can wait.

Really wish Groudon and Kyogre weren't shiny locked though, ugh. Rayquaza would be nice too just to have me as the OT, but I have legit versions of him so I'm less concerned. Wonder if we're going to have them as some kind of event since they've done some for shiny Rayquaza.

jnWake

Anyone still playing X/Y? I recently started playing but since I have literally one 3DS friend my Safari is super barren...

My FC is 4356-3015-6154 and I have Dwebble, Rhydon and Magcargo in my Safari. Anybody interested add me and shoot me a PM or something.

Muku

Jirachi's a Hoenn mon, of course it's in the Hoenn Dex. lol

I don't think it's required for the certificate though.

Since I never really got any of the event Pokemon until B/W (because you know, living out in middle of where events don't happen is exciting) I don't even pay attention to what region they're in. :x But makes sense. But since it is event I imagine it isn't required for certificate though.

Is the Deoxys thing in ORAS good? Like did they do it well or did they just throw it together? (Don't want to read a whole lot about it because people just like to spoil shit.)

Ahnez

Jirachi's a Hoenn mon, of course it's in the Hoenn Dex. lol

I don't think it's required for the certificate though.

Makes sense.. I guess..

Since I never really got any of the event Pokemon until B/W (because you know, living out in middle of where events don't happen is exciting) I don't even pay attention to what region they're in. :x But makes sense. But since it is event I imagine it isn't required for certificate though.

Is the Deoxys thing in ORAS good? Like did they do it well or did they just throw it together? (Don't want to read a whole lot about it because people just like to spoil shit.)

You mean the Deoxys part of the story?

Yes, it is pretty good

It kind of makes sense. It happens
at the end of the Rayquaza storyline after the Elite 4

Muku

Awesome, thank you guys. It'll be a while before I'm there, but kind of stoked about it. I kind of figured it happened where spoiler says. Just for fact think it's extra.

I know I'm only 4 shiny legendaries in, but I can't wait to finish this hunt and move on with story, haha. Ones I can only get in OR I'll get later as I want to finish AS first.

Ahnez

Awesome, thank you guys. It'll be a while before I'm there, but kind of stoked about it. I kind of figured it happened where spoiler says. Just for fact think it's extra.

I know I'm only 4 shiny legendaries in, but I can't wait to finish this hunt and move on with story, haha. Ones I can only get in OR I'll get later as I want to finish AS first.

>_>

Muku

I know, it's sad, isn't it. :( Though with all this moving so far this year it's made it a bit difficult. Latios, Lugia, Heatran, and Cobalion in order thus far. Think it'll be another 5 years before I get them all at this rate, LOL.

exhume

I am posting again because I changed my mind what I am looking for and there still seems to be a few people asking for Hoopa codes and I haven't received any offers yet.

I am offering
1 PAL Hoopa Code (Germany)

Everything else is NA (Canada, with IV's given by HP/Atk/Def/Sp.A./Sp.D./Spd)
3x Absol female jolly justified (31/31/31/x/31/31) in a premier ball with play rough (one is EV trained with pokerus as well)
1x Absol male (31/31/31/x/31/31) with play rough (Good for breeding field group shinies using MM)
1x female (31/31/31/x/31/31) adamant gale wings Fletchling in a luxury ball
1x male (31/31/31/x/31/31) jolly Sneasal with ice shard and icicle crash (Also field group)
1x female (31/31/31/x/31/31) adamant technician scyther in a poke ball
2x male (31/x/31/31/31/31) modest adaptability Eevee (also field)
3x male (31/31/31/x/31/31) adamant blaze Charmander in a luxury ball with dragon dance (monster and dragon breeding groups)

Looking for:
PAL Male (31/31/31/x/31/31) pokemon in the monster, dragon or human-like breeding groups
PAL Male (31/x/31/31/31/31) pokemon in the field, grass or water 1 breeding groups

Hey mate! We spoke a page or so back about trading for your Hoopa - I'd been trying really hard to hatch you that Charmander haha, unfortunately the RNG gods have not been on my side at all and every female I hatched so far turned out to be sub-par :(

On the upside, I do have several male Adamant Larvitars with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs. They've got a couple egg moves to boot, and are from Australia if that helps! :)

Hey mate! We spoke a page or so back about trading for your Hoopa - I'd been trying really hard to hatch you that Charmander haha, unfortunately the RNG gods have not been on my side at all and every female I hatched so far turned out to be sub-par :(

On the upside, I do have several male Adamant Larvitars with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs. They've got a couple egg moves to boot, and are from Australia if that helps! :)
Awesome. I will take the larvitar for the hoopa code. I sent you a pm with my friend code.

Reszo

Omg just got the game and I tried to be slick and use rock smash and go back to the PC and switch pokemon but the rocks grew back -_-, guess I need a HM slave huh

Muku

Omg just got the game and I tried to be slick and use rock smash and go back to the PC and switch pokemon but the rocks grew back -_-, guess I need a HM slave huh

A-yep. I hated it but had to get an HM slave just to tackle that crap. Sad thing is I'd bank it and move a bit .. hit an HM slave moment and have to backtrack just to take it back out. I really hate carrying it on me all the time.

Seil

Since the regional rodents tend to be perfect HM slaves now, it doesn't really bother me lol. Some people try to incorporate HMs into their actual teams and whatnot, but I never need or bother to have a full 6 Pokemon that I use during a playthrough in the first place. Even in XY where I did have a team since that didn't require excess grinding, I had my Diggersby as an HM slave.

In ORAS it was Zigzagoon/Linoone, of course =p Though I also ended up having a Sharpedo for faster Surf and got something, Wailmer I think, for Dive. But the most I normally bother to actually use in a playthrough is 3 Pokemon, usually only 1 or 2 in a subsequent playthrough so the other slots are whatever.

Muku

Yeah, Sharpedo is fantastic for surfing. I tend to keep a surfer and flyer on me through playthroughs generally. Though this play through I'm finding I don't keep a flier, just Latias for soaring. I guess flying still can get you to specific points quicker? But I dunno I love soaring. Just wish I could skip animation every time of Lati@s transforming.

Edit: On a shiny hunt note, do yall usually go hunting with sound on or off? I only ask because sometimes the differences on Pokemon between normal and shiny is so tiny that I wonder if some go on the sparkle noises. Fortunately with the legendaries the color change is big enough you can tell. Though still felt like with Heatran it was enough to notice a difference but I think I could see how someone could accidentally overlook. Just playing with sound on right now and it's a big change. Usually just iTunes it while doing the SR grind.

Seil

Yeah, Sharpedo is fantastic for surfing. I tend to keep a surfer and flyer on me through playthroughs generally. Though this play through I'm finding I don't keep a flier, just Latias for soaring. I guess flying still can get you to specific points quicker? But I dunno I love soaring. Just wish I could skip animation every time of Lati@s transforming.

I definitely prefer just using Fly, especially since we can just go to the map app on the touchscreen and initiate fly from there in ORAS.

Soaring was cool, but it feels super tedious to me haha.

Can you download the Japanese ORAS demo on the Japanese eShop? I can't seem to find it. Was it only distributed by code there? If so, are they still valid?

Muku

I definitely prefer just using Fly, especially since we can just go to the map app on the touchscreen and initiate fly from there in ORAS.

Soaring was cool, but it feels super tedious to me haha.

It kind of does, and I have a feeling once I'm done legendary hunting I'll probably revert back. Longer stuff to go through just to get where you want.

lupinko

I'm debating if I should buy another XY, I'm running out of WC slots, yeah I got farming carts, but eh the carts for XY are less than 900¥ a pop here.

Edit: I also have a 6IV male zorua egg, I've tried some of my carts with games so far but nothing yet.

Dunno if I should just hatch it normally and train it. I'm just trying to get a female 6IV parent hatched first. I'm not even doing MM yet.

lupinko

How many Gen VI games do you have already? ^^

Btw. Wanna do the Hoopa trade this week? :)

Let's make time for Hoopa definitely!

I have:

NA
X eshop
X cart
Y cart
OR eshop
OR cart
AS cart

JP
X cart
Y cart
Y eshop
OR cart
AS cart
AS eshop

Edit: I just hatched another 6iv naive Zorua, but this one I'll just keep as is. I have my VGC one ready to train now.

Any suggestions what I can do with it?

Egg moves: Memento, Counter, Sucker Punch, Extrasensory.

Cryxok

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for these Pokémon:
- Unburden Swirlix
- Shadow Tag Gothita
- Infiltrator Litwick

All I really care is the ability. Doesn't matter if it doesn't have perfect IVs. In exchange I can breed various Pokémon or give a Maison item.
Right now I only have disposable Jolly Charmander and Timid Larvesta for trade (both with 5 ivs and egg moves). But ask for what you want and I may be able to breed it.

Seil

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for these Pokémon:
- Unburden Swirlix
- Shadow Tag Gothita
- Infiltrator Litwick

All I really care is the ability. Doesn't matter if it doesn't have perfect IVs. In exchange I can breed various Pokémon or give a Maison item.
Right now I only have disposable Jolly Charmander and Timid Larvesta for trade (both with 5 ivs and egg moves). But ask for what you want and I may be able to breed it.

I'll get all three for you in a bit. If you happen to have any Dream Ball HA females I don't have marked on my spreadsheet I'd appreciate one of those. But don't sweat it if not.

Cryxok

I'll get all three for you in a bit. If you happen to have any Dream Ball HA females I don't have marked on my spreadsheet I'd appreciate one of those. But don't sweat it if not.

I'm sorry but don't really understand which Pokémon are "marked" in the spreadsheet. I do have these Dream Ball HA females tho, in case you want any of them:

- Prankster Riolu
- Friend Guard Igglybuff
- Cloud Nine Swablu
- Rattled Ledyba
- Soundproof Snover

Not exactly Dream Ball HA Female... but I also have a Heavy Metal Bronzor and a Claydol in Dream Balls.

Seil

I'm sorry but don't really understand which Pokémon are "marked" in the spreadsheet. I do have these Dream Ball HA females tho, in case you want any of them:

- Prankster Riolu
- Friend Guard Igglybuff
- Cloud Nine Swablu
- Rattled Ledyba
- Soundproof Snover

Not exactly Dream Ball HA Female... but I also have a Heavy Metal Bronzor and a Claydol in Dream Balls.

Basically, in the column under the Dream Ball icon if it has HA next to it then I have the HA. Anyway, I'm missing the Ledyba and Snover so those would be great if you don't mind. I've got the three you asked for ready whenever =)

Cryxok

Basically, in the column under the Dream Ball icon if it has HA next to it then I have the HA. Anyway, I'm missing the Ledyba and Snover so those would be great if you don't mind. I've got the three you asked for ready whenever =)

Sure, just let me breed them since one of them is nicknamed and evolved. Anything else I can offer you, since I'm asking for 3 Pokemon?

Top Bottom