• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Muku

Yes, I'd love one if you still have it! Are you able to redeem the code as well? If not that's no problem :)

Would you like the shiny Fletchling or are you after anything that I might have?

Nothing is required. If you'd like to offer the Fletchling, I'd gladly give it a home in my shiny dex, but it isn't required. I nabbed an extra figuring someone would need one. I can redeem it (plenty of copies of X, Y, and ORAS in ENG and JPN haha). Any nature you'd like or anything? Will have to claim it later today as shortly I'm off to see Star Wars, but I can let you know when I have it in hand. (After knowing if you want a specific nature, so I can try to get you that one.)

Dak'kon

Nothing is required. If you'd like to offer the Fletchling, I'd gladly give it a home in my shiny dex, but it isn't required. I nabbed an extra figuring someone would need one. I can redeem it (plenty of copies of X, Y, and ORAS in ENG and JPN haha). Any nature you'd like or anything? Will have to claim it later today as shortly I'm off to see Star Wars, but I can let you know when I have it in hand. (After knowing if you want a specific nature, so I can try to get you that one.)

Well if you're able to get a Jolly/Timid/Bold nature that would be great as well, but just offering one is kind enough.

You can definitely have the Fletchling, I prefer to have shinies with my OT anyway but since this was Jolly/6IV/Gale Wings I had to try and get it hatched shiny :p

I don't mind waiting for when you're available, I'm off between now and Christmas so I'm available whenever. Thanks again :)

Muku

Well if you're able to get a Jolly/Timid/Bold nature that would be great as well, but just offering one is kind enough.

You can definitely have the Fletchling, I prefer to have shinies with my OT anyway but since this was Jolly/6IV/Gale Wings I had to try and get it hatched shiny :p

I don't mind waiting for when you're available, I'm off between now and Christmas so I'm available whenever. Thanks again :)

You're welcome. Oh one more question... preference on ENG or JPN?

entremet

From the Maxsoft giveaway. It ended earlllly this morning though after they ran out of codes.

Damn.

Missed it. I've been out of the Pokemon game after completing my Living Dex (sans some mythicals)

Still need some mythicals, though, including Arceus.

Muku

English would be preferable, thanks.

Enjoy SW :)

Thanks. Was definately interesting. Sent you and Hegarol your PMs regarding Arceus. Just reply back when ready to pick up.

Also, NintendoPlaystation, I've sent you another PM regarding it but maybe you'll see it here first: I still have your deer and bacon. Please respond to PM regarding them.

lupinko

NintendoPlaystation, your Omega Ruby was lost in the great drunken pokecalypse house fire, but I can replace it with Sailor Mars in a fabulously glittery dress.

Muku

NintendoPlaystation, your Omega Ruby was lost in the great drunken pokecalypse house fire, but I can replace it with Sailor Mars in a fabulously glittery dress.

This made me LOL so hard. I feel so bad for it. But at same time I can't help it.

Muku

Should I buy sleeping Bulbasaur or sleeping Mudkip for the nephew?

Bulbasaur. But I have a soft spot for that little veggie. He was my first Pokemon ever. <3

Also, thank you so much to TimorousPanda! I really appreciate the little guy! :)

lupinko

Anything

But no really any offensive nature, you can do so many Diancie builds...

Okay so the first offensive nature with good stats.

Bulbasaur. But I have a soft spot for that little veggie. He was my first Pokemon ever. <3

Also, thank you so much to TimorousPanda! I really appreciate the little guy! :)

I'll get on to that!

I've set up like 3 other FB accounts, I will try to set another when I get home.

Because the next event on the 23rd from Nintendo HK is bigger than Arceus.

lupinko

Awesome. :D Did you want the Hoopa I had for you? Send you a PM regarding it. Up to you, but it's not perfect so not sure how ya felt about it.

I think you should keep it. I am going to play the game nonstop on the 23rd, thank you stat holiday! Just to farm Hoopa, it's really fast because I can bank him over and over. I don't care if people use my internet temporarily, it's unlikely anyway given my area hopefully!

Muku

I think you should keep it. I am going to play the game nonstop on the 23rd, thank you stat holiday! Just to farm Hoopa, it's really fast because I can bank him over and over. I don't care if people use my internet temporarily, it's unlikely anyway given my area hopefully!

Yeah, doubt they would. Alright. I'll probably look for a home for it soon then once I take stock of things lately. Have so much on my AS that I've got on back burner til Cresselia comes out shinytastic. AS one is the one I'm going to SR for myself. Thankfully it's last on list. Think I have a Pikachu, Zoroark, Hoopa, and probably something else ahead of it. Ugh. So behind on AS.

Dak'kon

Yeah, doubt they would. Alright. I'll probably look for a home for it soon then once I take stock of things lately. Have so much on my AS that I've got on back burner til Cresselia comes out shinytastic. AS one is the one I'm going to SR for myself. Thankfully it's last on list. Think I have a Pikachu, Zoroark, Hoopa, and probably something else ahead of it. Ugh. So behind on AS.

Thanks so much for the Arceus, Bold 4IV is great! Now I can finally have a use for all those Plates that I collect in every game :D

Muku

Thanks so much for the Arceus, Bold 4IV is great! Now I can finally have a use for all those Plates that I collect in every game :D

You're welcome. :) Got a Jolly first but it was so awful. Next one to come along was Bold and had 4 so I was like this'll do.

c-murph

I can just give you a 5IV Gible with egg moves, easier to breed or use already, I have them with all abilities too, and in dream balls if you want your own, so yes females too.

Oh, well, thank you but I've already built my team. I have a hacked 6IV ditto so it makes the process a little easier.

What's so special about this most recent Arceus code? Do I need to ebay for one now?

Muku

Oh, well, thank you but I've already built my team. I have a hacked 6IV ditto so it makes the process a little easier.

What's so special about this most recent Arceus code? Do I need to ebay for one now?

Just that there was an Arceus. Hasn't been an Arceus event since like B/W, outside of Japan anyway. So some folks didn't have it. Don't really get the Pokemon love elsewhere so any time an event happens it's big.

Edit: Anyone try the Maxsoft Arceus link today? Talking to someone acting like it's working today. Can't check as I've already claimed mine.

entremet

Just that there was an Arceus. Hasn't been an Arceus event since like B/W, outside of Japan anyway. So some folks didn't have it. Don't really get the Pokemon love elsewhere so any time an event happens it's big.

Edit: Anyone try the Maxsoft Arceus link today? Talking to someone acting like it's working today. Can't check as I've already claimed mine.

Link not working. So I'm guessing they're gone.

Any us hoopa or diancie spares floating around here?

If you're in NA, tomorrow is the last day for Hoopa.

Vorheez

Anyone have a shiny buneary/lopunny they're willing to part with? Got goodies I'm willing to trade including Hoopa/Thundurous and various other shinies

entremet

I won't be able to get it which is why i was hoping someone here would have a spare

I'll see if I can get one for you. I just need to remember to take my 3DS with me lol.

There are quite a few McDonald's around my way.

Just be aware, that I won't have to time soft reset for natures or specific IVs. I'll do on my lunch break or after work.

Do you have any extra mythicals?

turbocat

Well, after 2,057 eggs (and countless more before I started keeping count), I finally hatched a shiny Squirtle! It ended up with the 5 perfect stats that I wanted and the hidden ability. It's a holiday miracle!

Ahnez

Well, two events happened with just 2 days between them

Ok, they were intended for different people, but still lol Has something like this happened before? Those events are usually very sparse

Top Bottom