• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

lupinko

Nah, if I want a DR one I can RNG it myself. :p

It's fine, I'll just use a Pressure Dialga. I really just wanted to know if there was a Telepathy Dialga available so I knew whether or not that was an option when teambuilding. Thanks for answering that for me, because if you of all people don't have a spare then I shouldn't count on being able to get one. lol

Yeah the only way to farm HA Dialga and Palkia (and Giratina) is to use a save backup device and the game on a cart. I put both Dialga and Palkia on an eshop save I think. :(

Edit: I also don't own a save backup device so that's another thing.

But you can buy carts with the WCs legit off Yahoo auctions though.

lupinko

I got three Arceus, waiting on others, this goes in addition to all the other Arceus I got this past summer and of course the Shiny Arceus.

lupinko

Congrats! :D

Wait, what? Yahoo auctions haven't existed for US in forever. I take it they still exist in Japan?

Yep! That's where I bought my cheap LE Tekken7 banapassports.

Sorry for all the double posts, oh PreyingShark, what nature for Sailor Mars? ;)

Yay I got my Arceus! I've never had an Arceus before.

I dream to complete even the Mythical portions of my living dex, but I'm in no real rush. I certainly pay more attention to giveaways now than I did before. I remember when BW2 came out I couldn't be bothered to pick up Genesect.

Hegarol

Link was still active. Pretty awesome. Just woke up and got me an Arceus. Just need someone to redeem it for me as I only have PAL games. Muku? ;)

lupinko

Ahhh nice. I'd never bothered to see if they had them still. Mainly cuz once US one went down didn't matter. That's where I used to do a lot of Pokemon card selling.

I think I should sell my cards on yahoo.jp too, hey modest for Sailor Mars right ?

Muku

Link was still active. Pretty awesome. Just woke up and got me an Arceus. Just need someone to redeem it for me as I only have PAL games. Muku? ;)

Sure, I could redeem it for you in one of my other games. :)

I think I should sell my cards on yahoo.jp too, hey modest for Sailor Mars right ?

Haha, you should, if any are worth it. Used to sell promos I had. Still have a bunch of the Mewtwo and Abra promos (WOtC promos) that I was selling on there. But would make a way for some extra revenue. That's what I was doing during college on US Yahoo auctions, hah.

Curious how long these Arceus codes will last...

Muku

Thanks! Most of the Gen IV legendaries have completely avoided me so it's finally nice to have one. 1 down, 3 to go.

I asked for Darkrai for the next one :p

For some reason I guess I stopped playing when they offered Meloetta as I got Genesect and Victini and all. Ugh, kick myself for missing Meloetta. It's the one I missed out in that gen. ><

I'd be down if Darkrai was shiny. I guess I got spoiled last summer when I got it for preordering movie ticket. Haha.

lupinko

Sure, I could redeem it for you in one of my other games. :)

Haha, you should, if any are worth it. Used to sell promos I had. Still have a bunch of the Mewtwo and Abra promos (WOtC promos) that I was selling on there. But would make a way for some extra revenue. That's what I was doing during college on US Yahoo auctions, hah.

Curious how long these Arceus codes will last...

The codes apparently are all out now according to a friend that was going to redeem it for me and was too slow. The codes themselves expire 1/30.

Muku

The codes apparently are all out now according to a friend that was going to redeem it for me and was too slow. The codes themselves expire 1/30.

I already put mine on AS, just have to pick it up from PC once I can get Cresselia to shine. 12 minutes ago I had a friend redeem one. They're out now?

lupinko

I already put mine on AS, just have to pick it up from PC once I can get Cresselia to shine. 12 minutes ago I had a friend redeem one. They're out now?

Supposedly? I forgot the password to my bogus Facebook to check.

I ended up getting three.

Muku

I tried it on a different browser it says it's dead now.

Nah I got them when you posted the link, 2 of the 6 people I asked came through for me.

Nice. And yeah just opened up the link in another browser and got the message: "We're sorry
The promotion you are trying to access has ended"

My question though is it possible to be shiny or not though. :(

lupinko

Nice. And yeah just opened up the link in another browser and got the message: "We're sorry
The promotion you are trying to access has ended"

My question though is it possible to be shiny or not though. :(

Aveyn said Taiwan/HK and South Korea's weren't Shiny either.

Did you want Christmas date Shiny Sailor Mars?

Muku

Aveyn said Taiwan/HK and South Korea's weren't Shiny either.

Did you want Christmas date Shiny Sailor Mars?

Yeah, I know Taiwan/HK didn't have shiny, but hoping this one would be. But I'm highly doubting it. Because reasons. Thanks Nintendo.

Christmas date shiny Sailor Mars would be fantastic. Especially since I doubt I'll be able to get it on my own. I want to put shiny Sailor Mars on top of a Christmas tree. Seriously, wish I could get a shiny ornament of it.

I did get one extra Arceus code this evening because I finally made a fake FB account. Well, in addition to my real one. Not sure what to do with it. Afraid to give it out in case random shiny can happen. But at same time not thinking that will happen.

Urgh, missed Arceus. So annoyed that Maxsoft didn't announce the time of distribution.

At least somebody might trade me a code, but man not a great start to my day : (

Dak'kon

Bah, was asleep as well for the giveaway. Anyone willing to trade for a redeemed one (don't mind if it's cloned)? The only thing I really have to offer is a 6IV shiny Fletchling I got hatched on SVE...

Really hoping I don't miss the HK Jirachi as I can redeem that myself being from PAL-land :p

I got you covered. :)

Nah, it's OK. The trade was successful, although I got anxious because the other person asked for proof for every single Pokemon.

Yay, time to SR another Arceus! It's gonna be hard to beat the 5 IV Timid I got on Friday or Saturday though.

I'd rather the extra codes go to people who don't have an Arceus : )

Hey guys - did anyone in the US pick up an extra Hoopa? I totally missed the one they did in the UK earlier this year :(

I have an extra Darkrai from February this year i could trade for it if anyone is interested!

lupinko

G3Uo7nl.jpg

gQuf606.jpg

QrvmXpV.jpg

Should I get my nephew sleeping Bulbasaur or sleeping Mudkip? He's also only 1.

lupinko

Hey guys - did anyone in the US pick up an extra Hoopa? I totally missed the one they did in the UK earlier this year :(

I have an extra Darkrai from February this year i could trade for it if anyone is interested!

What nature and IVs is your Darkrai?

Edit: how good is Impish Giratina in Doubles? I know it's strong in singles, I have a 4iv pseudo flawless shiny.

Edit: Does McDonalds Hoopa end on 12/23 1159pm PDT? Can anyone confirm this?

What nature and IVs is your Darkrai?
Neither are brilliant natures - one is Relaxed and the other is Hasty. The Hasty one has perfect DEF, SpDEF and Speed. The Relaxed one has HP, ATK and Speed perfect.

Only other thing I got which might be interesting is a Jolly Black Rayquaza. I checked the IVs on it and it has perfect Attack, Defense and Speed. I don't really go in for shinies so i don't mind parting with that - picked it up from an event this year also (OT Galileo).

lupinko

Neither are brilliant natures - one is Relaxed and the other is Hasty. The Hasty one has perfect DEF, SpDEF and Speed. The Relaxed one has HP, ATK and Speed perfect.

Only other thing I got which might be interesting is a Jolly Black Rayquaza. I checked the IVs on it and it has perfect Attack, Defense and Speed. I don't really go in for shinies so i don't mind parting with that - picked it up from an event this year also (OT Galileo).

I'll take the hasty Darkrai, I am in the process of nabbing McDonalds Hoopas before it ends. :)

Unrelated but ;)

Why the limit on codes? I mean, I know they want to make it kind of a special thing, but it's not like they're having to create every single Arceus they give out.

I'm just salty that I didn't get one. XD

Muku

You're welcome. :)

Nah, it's OK. The trade was successful, although I got anxious because the other person asked for proof for every single Pokemon.

Yay, time to SR another Arceus! It's gonna be hard to beat the 5 IV Timid I got on Friday or Saturday though.

I'd rather the extra codes go to people who don't have an Arceus : )

Glad you were able to get one. You always have backup here though! :D

Bah, was asleep as well for the giveaway. Anyone willing to trade for a redeemed one (don't mind if it's cloned)? The only thing I really have to offer is a 6IV shiny Fletchling I got hatched on SVE...

Really hoping I don't miss the HK Jirachi as I can redeem that myself being from PAL-land :p

Well, since Aveyn got his, and you were next to post, did you still need an Arceus?

Can't access the Facebook distribution page for Arceus from Brazil.... *sigh*

It was recent. Ran from last night until early this morning PST anyway.

Dak'kon

Well, since Aveyn got his, and you were next to post, did you still need an Arceus?

Yes, I'd love one if you still have it! Are you able to redeem the code as well? If not that's no problem :)

Would you like the shiny Fletchling or are you after anything that I might have?

Glad you were able to get one. You always have backup here though! :D

Thanks, I really appreciate the thought (and this applies to lupinko too).

TBH, I was kind of devastated when I missed the chance... and the worst thing is that the Arceus distribution wasn't even intended for me (I think).

Top Bottom