• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Muku

I knew I'd miss this one since it was so early in the morning here. :/ They're redeemable on XY and ORAS I assume?

Muku

Yup.

Gimme 30 mins : )

Awesome. :) Well, that means I have JPN X and JPN AS I guess I can help someone redeem them on. (With ability to reset JPN AS since that's what I've been farming the bacon on.)

If you need help claiming a shiny Jirachi, just send me a PM. I go to work in a few hours, but have off until Tuesday next week after work this evening, so will be easy to help yall then. (Just send a note if you want a specific nature for your Jirachi.)

Edit: Should note it will come out in JPN as language. I keep my Japanese games in Japanese, so if you're okay with that then I can help.

Well, after 2,057 eggs (and countless more before I started keeping count), I finally hatched a shiny Squirtle! It ended up with the 5 perfect stats that I wanted and the hidden ability. It's a holiday miracle!

Yay that's awesome! It took me a similar amount of eggs for my Shiny Charmander a while ago but it was totally worth it.

Can Jirachi learn Draco Meteor or is that limited to that one Gen V release Jirachi?

How do you keep track of how many eggs you've specifically gone through?!

It was an event move, so probably not. It kinda sucked anyway, I think : P

During versus battles, you can see eggs hatched in the random message windows that appear.

Muku

I don't have any use for Jirachi but got a code before bed assuming someone would miss it. Can have it.

Thank you so much.

So, I've recieved a code from Fire here. I'm willing to redeem it for someone on here. First come, first serve. Just let me know if nature on it matters. :)

Muku

I'd take it. I don't care about nature.

Alright, you're first to ask for it. I have a couple others to redeem for folks, but will let you know when I have it for ya. Will start on redemption for folks this evening. :) Also to note it'll be in JPN

entremet

Alright, you're first to ask for it. I have a couple others to redeem for folks, but will let you know when I have it for ya. Will start on redemption for folks this evening. :) Also to note it'll be in JPN

Thanks!

That's fine. It will be for my living dex anyway.

Muku

Pretty rare. Only one event distribution in 2013 or something.

It's the one mythical I don't have a legitimate version of.

At this rate it'll be the next Mew. :/ I kick myself for getting out of Pokemon a bit when Meloetta was given out. I mean ugh I even got the other mythicals during that gen but that one. ><

entremet

I won't be able to get it which is why i was hoping someone here would have a spare

I got your Hoopa. Not a great nature sadly. Naive.

Haven't checked it's IVs.

My FC is on my profile. You can PM me yours when you're ready to trade. Do you have any extra mythicals?

I'm still looking for Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, Arceus, Manaphy, and Victini.

If not, you can give me a trashmon.

I got your Hoopa. Not a great nature sadly. Naive.

Haven't checked it's IVs.

My FC is on my profile. You can PM me yours when you're ready to trade. Do you have any extra mythicals?

I'm still looking for Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, Arceus, Manaphy, and Victini.

If not, you can give me a trashmon.

Hey, Naive ain't bad. Unbound Hoopa can get away with running mixed. Just.

Spyware

Noo! I missed Jirachi :eek: Had such a hectic day and totally forgot it was today.
One of the very few event mons I'm missing. Typical.

Vorheez

Is there any way to communicate with someone on GTS? They have the Pokemon I want, but the stupid thing won't let me trade my Hoopa

Muku

Is there any way to communicate with someone on GTS? They have the Pokemon I want, but the stupid thing won't let me trade my Hoopa

No. This is why I liked last gen communication tools better than he ones we
don't
have now.

Muku

Since I'm farming some shiny Jirachi for some folks, it gives me an extra set of Shiny Xerneas / Shiny Yveltal / Zygarde Japanese event. If you would like them, let me know. They're Christmas Eve babies. :) (Yes, I keep my JPN console on JPN time.)

Only have one set of the three.

Edit: Claimed.

Aurizen

anyone have a shiny Beldum? I missed the event I just got this game a couple days ago Beldum is one of my favorite pokemon anyone have an extra one? lvl 5.

Muku

anyone have a shiny Beldum? I missed the event I just got this game a couple days ago Beldum is one of my favorite pokemon anyone have an extra one? lvl 5.

I do. I farmed a few during the event at start. It doesn't have the stone it came with as I banked them immediately. If missing the stone is okay, then you may have one.

Aurizen

I do. I farmed a few during the event at start. It doesn't have the stone it came with as I banked them immediately. If missing the stone is okay, then you may have one.

Thats fine I can get the stone in the story, I'll drop you a pm :D

Does Hawaii have the Hoopa event? It might determine when Hoopa ends.

I think it literally just ended you might still have time depending on your timezone. I read you have to change your wifi access point SSI or name to McDonalds Free WiFi and make sure it doesn&#8217;t have a password set and try to redeem it.

Muku

If anyone else needs shiny Jirachi redeemed for them, because it can only be done on PAL and JPN systems, I'm available to do so. Just keep in mind I keep my game in Japanese so the Jirachi will be JPN.

lupinko

Thats fine I can get the stone in the story, I'll drop you a pm :D

I think it literally just ended you might still have time depending on your timezone. I read you have to change your wifi access point SSI or name to McDonalds Free WiFi and make sure it doesn’t have a password set and try to redeem it.

It's 3:12pm 12/24 where I am right now and I'm currently grabbing Hoopas. =P

Muku

Which timezone though? I think there's about an hour left for Pacific Time, but Hawaii is two hours behind it.

Yeah there's an hour and 8 minutes left here in Pacific. No idea if it's running in Hawaii, but don't see why not. It's US. I don't recall any asteriks regarding Alaska or Hawaii.

lupinko

Yeah there's an hour and 8 minutes left here in Pacific. No idea if it's running in Hawaii, but don't see why not. It's US. I don't recall any asteriks regarding Alaska or Hawaii.

Yeah, it's not like Hawaii is Guam or anything (Guam would be over now LOL). I guess I'll find out in an hour.

Top Bottom