• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Cormano

The Mew codes aren't even supposed to start to Monday. Hope that's the case here because I won't even have time until then to hit a GameStop. Any idea where the person who posted the card lives? Might not be everywhere either. Which is why it's worth noting where the person lives.

I posted this earlier in the other thread

3ERoKGm.jpg

I redeemed the codes earlier and everything works.

Muku

I see. I haven't kept tabs on threads in a while, just due to time. Where are you at that they released it early? I might call tomorrow and see if they have them in early around here. Had to work today unfortunately.

Edit: Also, I haveth a couple folks stuff.

NintendoPlaystation: Your JPN trio (Shiny Xerneas / Shiny Yveltal / Zygarde) await you. :)
Korosenai: Your Hoopa awaits you. :)

Send me a message when yall are free. Will mostly be free tomorrow and Monday, but may head out a bit on at least one of those days to get stuff done. (But would contact you back as soon as possible.)

Velcro Fly

Dear God they won't run out of Mew codes will they

I was planning on going next Saturday D:

I got Diancie and Gengar both no problem though.

gruggs

Neo Member
Hi, trying to build a team for my AS play through - does anyone have a spare Gible they might be able to give me? Garchomp has always been a favourite of mine.

Muku

Just called nearest GameStop. They said they have the codes. Going out to check it out. Only one out that way. Hope to maybe hit two others in another part of town tomorrow on another errand.

Edit: Just to clarify though, we won't be able to redeem them until tomorrow, correct?

Muku

Codes are live since yesterday I think.

Ah okay, thank you. Would be even better. :D

Edit: Glad I called ahead. Lady behind counter is all like oh so sorry doesn't start until tomorrow. I was like what no, I called earlier and was cheerfully told today. Apparently lady I talked to was Assistant Manager and so lady had to abide by it. XD

exhume

Very unlikely. It hasn't happened in the past with western store-based distrbutions. Even if they do I'm sure more could be generated.

This actually happens a lot in Australia :(

If anyone happens to be able to grab an extra Mew PAL code for me, I'd be so incredibly grateful! I'm not gonna be able to get to a store for a while...

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Just called nearest GameStop. They said they have the codes. Going out to check it out. Only one out that way. Hope to maybe hit two others in another part of town tomorrow on another errand.

Edit: Just to clarify though, we won't be able to redeem them until tomorrow, correct?
If you (or anybody else) can hook me up with a US code, that would be the best thing ever ^^

kyo2004

If anyone kind has a spare US Mew card/code to give me, I really appreciate that (I want that Mew in my WonderCard... :D)... I don't have anything useful on my games to give back... :(

Muku

May or may not hit other GameStops tomorrow. Going to see how things stack up in morning. If they're pretty good then I may go farm a few. XD Just gotta go downtown for it.

If you (or anybody else) can hook me up with a US code, that would be the best thing ever ^^

I was able to get two today. Will be claiming one of them myself this evening. If you still need one, let me know and I can scratch off and give you code on second one since you were first to quote and ask.
Even if it was before I said I had some to trade. XD Props on the quickness of it though!

jnWake

Hopefully some kind of soul of GAF has mercy for my South American Pokéstatus that bans me from getting a Mew code ;_;

Muku

Hopefully some kind of soul of GAF has mercy for my South American Pokéstatus that bans me from getting a Mew code ;_;

What region is your 3DS? US? Would be something someone would need to know as to whether you could claim it yourself or not.

Edit: Well shit. LOL. I was going to claim Mew on X with all other stuff, but I have 3 slots left. ;_; Won't be enough for the rest of the GameStop codes... or hell, most of this year in general. All those Japanese events. :3 Won't be deleting them. Love my Yokohama Pikachu WCs, Inkay, and all that. Though might delete the Torchic and see if theres anything else I might be able to remove for the NN ones. GOD WHY NINTENDO. WHY ONLY 24 SLOTS?

11 events. Damn just enough on AS.... maybe I should leave those open for just the NN events. OR it is then. 16 slots open. Can get the NN and GS ones and still have a little left over. Okay, this WC thing is going to make me sad soon.

SRing for Mew. Just because. I've no intention to use him in any comp battles, and using one I got from lupinko some time back in OR actually as part of my team. Was just checking natures + IVs each time. While not happy Mild came up as a good one, think I'll keep it.

(Mild) : 26 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

That's the nearest to perfection (IV wise) I've gotten for anything I've SR'd for. Makes it fitting for the first mythical ever. Plus in Pokedex as a legit Mew. Yay.

If anyone has any spare codes from game stores than can they help a uk lad over here, I would be grateful. Have no feasible way to make the trip to any of the stores.

Spyware

Bah, I was prepared to drive 260 kilometers to the nearest store for Mew but Nintendo Sweden still have no clue about how the event will work or if we'll get it at all :(
Guess I'll have to beg here for a code (EU one) :(

MicH

Bah, I was prepared to drive 260 kilometers to the nearest store for Mew but Nintendo Sweden still have no clue about how the event will work or if we'll get it at all :(
Guess I'll have to beg here for a code (EU one) :(
Yeah, what are Bergsala doing :( Are they really not doing these distributions? I know the Hoopa one just ended, but come on. I need my Mew!

Spyware

Yeah, what are Bergsala doing :( Are they really not doing these distributions? I know the Hoopa one just ended, but come on. I need my Mew!
On twitter they said:
"Ja, vi kommer dela ut olika Mythical Pokémon i år. Vi kommer återkomma om hur de kommer att distribueras."
Like we go "hey we're getting a bit upset about this since it's huge and we really want Mew!" And they just say "We'll get back to you... some day." :p

Robin64

With this year of Mythical distribution plus the in-game Legendary capture methods (which I admit I have yet to get to..) is there any Legendary/Mythical left that can't be native gen 6?

Ahnez

Edit: Well shit. LOL. I was going to claim Mew on X with all other stuff, but I have 3 slots left. ;_; Won't be enough for the rest of the GameStop codes... or hell, most of this year in general. All those Japanese events. :3 Won't be deleting them. Love my Yokohama Pikachu WCs, Inkay, and all that. Though might delete the Torchic and see if theres anything else I might be able to remove for the NN ones. GOD WHY NINTENDO. WHY ONLY 24 SLOTS?

11 events. Damn just enough on AS.... maybe I should leave those open for just the NN events. OR it is then. 16 slots open. Can get the NN and GS ones and still have a little left over. Okay, this WC thing is going to make me sad soon.

Even though I usually can't get all events, I will have only 1 slot left if I get all 11 this year

You can always buy another game for more slots LOL

Okay now that makes me feel really old. Haha.
:)

MicH

Hooray! Mew distribution plans for Scandinavia! Toys R Us and BR in Denmark. Thankfully I have a BR somewhat close to me. Too bad they don't start until February 22nd for whatever reason

Could you get me one too!? Haha I'd really appreciate it

Can I also ask for this please? I don't live near a game and I'm worried the game nearest me will be out by the time I get there!

I'd love a spare EU/UK code for Mew if anyone has one, my nearest Game at this point is a huge drive away. :\
PM'd.

Remember I'm accepting Mew codes for fun Japanese events like shiny legendaries and mythicals and all that jazz.
What are your rates for EU codes?

Andrefpvs

Once again, no plans announced for Portugal :(

I would really appreciate a EU code if anyone has extras. Thank you very much!

Scratch that! They're available at Nintendo Zones here! No need for stupid codes, thanks Nintendo! <3

Spyware

Scandinavian Mew confirmed to be a store event for BR and Toys"R"Us. No word if it's code or download (but probably code cards). No word on the other ones either. Bergsala is screwing this up more than they usually do.

Aaand... That's even further away from me. :(

jnWake

What region is your 3DS? US? Would be something someone would need to know as to whether you could claim it yourself or not.

3DS region is Canada so I guess US works.

EDIT: If anybody has a code I'd appreciate immensely. Damn Chile for having no Nintendo rep.

Muku

Even though I usually can't get all events, I will have only 1 slot left if I get all 11 this year

You can always buy another game for more slots LOL

I could, and I just might at some point. Unfortunately no money for it right now. :( Hopefully soon. Actually, first on list though will be the New 3DS Pokemon R/B.

Never been to a store that lets you get as many as you want. Hoping that changes, but doubt it. Heading downtown shortly to hit the two GameStops down there. Will have my husband with me again for double the codes. XD

Edit: pro tip, if you are in Seattle don't bother coming down here because none apparently have gotten theirs. -_-; One in Redmond does though for reference. They did say Northgate one might have some. Bit far to deal with for bus. Might try next Monday again but no guarantee. Makes me a bit sad as I wanted to help folks with codes today. ;_;

Guess should also say call before you go. Wish I had now.

Top Bottom