• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

JoeM86

With Volcanion as prebooking event, what can we expect for the main distribution?

Could be Zygarde with Thousand Arrows/Waves which, when sent to Sun/Moon, unlocks the new forms.

Note: the above is speculation and not indicative of insider knowledge.

Hm, the reddit Ditto board required 2+ week old accounts (don't have a reddit account). Hadn't noticed that things aren't super active around here nowadays. Will throw my less interested friend under the bus in favor of a single Ditto for my super eager friend if anyone else does happen to have a spare.

Doberu

Not sure if this is the right place to ask. Can I transfer the Mew from Pokemon yellow that you get from the glitch into the Pokemon bank?? I missed out on the GameStop codes.

Hegarol

Not sure if this is the right place to ask. Can I transfer the Mew from Pokemon yellow that you get from the glitch into the Pokemon bank?? I missed out on the GameStop codes.
We actually don't have any info about the process. They could very well ban the glitch Mew even though I don't think it will be the case.

We actually don't have any info about the process. They could very well ban the glitch Mew even though I don't think it will be the case.
It would be very easy, actually. They just have to block any and all Mew caught in Gen 1 that lack the OT "ゲーフリ" and the ID 22796, which they have already done with void glitched Darkrai and Shaymin from D/P.

Hegarol

It would be very easy, actually. They just have to block any and all Mew caught in Gen 1 that lack the OT "ゲーフリ" and the ID 22796, which they have already done with void glitched Darkrai and Shaymin from D/P.
I know its technically possible. I just don't think they will do it.

JoeM86

Cdj5OlyW4AAv1mP.jpg

Woop. Barrier Dragonite is now legal

JoeM86 said:
Woop. Barrier Dragonite is now legal
Mine had 31/12/31/31/31/22 Hardy so either I was really lucky or this thing has some set stats. Wasn't going to reset for a perfect Inner Focus Dragonite anyway so this guy will probably end up being a gimmick set.

And the Legendary Birds are in the UK at Smyths Toy Stores from March 22nd to April 11th

Nooo, why'd you have to guess right? XD

Just kidding, I'm so happy they're coming to the UK. Is there any more info? Can we choose the birds or do I have to play Articuno lottery?

Muku

I know, two posts back-to-back, but it's been some days. It seems Maxsoft is also giving away codes for Mew. :) Just signed up and got a code.

Maxsoft Mew

Looks like codes last a month for you to claim. As on my code page it says "EXPIRES 2016-04-19".

You can only download the Pokémon on the US Software of: Pokémon Omega Ruby Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Pokémon X Pokémon Y There are limited quantities for the distribution conducted. This promotion period when the codes are exhausted. Last Day of Redemption is on May 31st, 2016.

But be sure to nab one! Do note it says US software however. It's the same one as the GameStop one. So if you redeemed that one you won't be able to get this one on same copy.

Seil

I know, two posts back-to-back, but it's been some days. It seems Maxsoft is also giving away codes for Mew. :) Just signed up and got a code.

Maxsoft Mew

Looks like codes last a month for you to claim. As on my code page it says "EXPIRES 2016-04-19".

But be sure to nab one! Do note it says US software however. It's the same one as the GameStop one. So if you redeemed that one you won't be able to get this one on same copy.

Thanks for posting this, I'd missed out on the GameStop codes.

Kaleo

Neo Member

Maxsoft Mew

Thank you! Living in South America, without any Nintendo rep here... opportunities like this one are the only chance to obtain a legit Mew (I prefer a wi-fi distribution like Celebi, but anyway) :)

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

Maxsoft Mew

Holy shit, it worked! I sent the link to some friends who couldn't get a code, and they managed to grab one each and redeem it. You are incredible! Not only do I owe you a lot now, but my friends do too. Thank you so much, seriously ^^

Muku

Muku can you redeem a JP Mew for me? :)

Sure. :) If you still need it done just send me a PM.

Holy shit, it worked! I sent the link to some friends who couldn't get a code, and they managed to grab one each and redeem it. You are incredible! Not only do I owe you a lot now, but my friends do too. Thank you so much, seriously ^^

Haha, you're welcome. :) Glad everyone is getting them that need them! I have the group I'm part of on FB to thank for that. One of the admins threw it up on FB and so many that haven't gotten it were able to get it so far. I tested it out by nabbing a code before posting it here to verify it was still good and hadn't run out. Glad it's benefiting so many folks!!

Seil

Could someone with a US game redeem my Mew Maxsoft code, and then trade it to me?

If you still need it done, and don't need it SR'd, I could. I don't have the time/patience to SR my own right now haha. Another in the list of wonder cards to eventually get around to...

Semajer

If you still need it done, and don't need it SR'd, I could. I don't have the time/patience to SR my own right now haha. Another in the list of wonder cards to eventually get around to...

I don't need it SR. Are you free to redeem/trade it to me now?

EDIT: Nevermind. Muku got it for me. Thanks for the offer though.

JoeM86

First world problems

CeJKz3CWoAAAJFF.jpg

From the looks of it, the 4th character in your code will determine the bird you get.
6 = Articuno
7 = Zapdos
8 = Moltres

I've tested this and have had a friend test this. There may be more. I've also been told from other countries:
2 = Zapdos
3 = Moltres
A = Articuno

Muku

I would be definately be having WC issues too if they came out. But it'd be worth it. I guess we won't be getting them though? :(

Carbonox

This is probably a long shot but I'm looking to test the waters with breeding in Pokemon X until I get round to picking up one of OR/AS later on. I've been doing my research as I catch up on this sort of stuff but I need either some useful Dittos for breeding or someone to add who has a Ditto/Normal Friend Safari zone and I can catch them myself. Anyone able to help? PM me if you can. Unless there isn't any point to do it in X given OR/AS is the current foundation.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
This is probably a long shot but I'm looking to test the waters with breeding in Pokemon X until I get round to picking up one of OR/AS later on. I've been doing my research as I catch up on this sort of stuff but I need either some useful Dittos for breeding or someone to add who has a Ditto/Normal Friend Safari zone and I can catch them myself. Anyone able to help? PM me if you can. Unless there isn't any point to do it in X given OR/AS is the current foundation.

There's a few gaffers that have some perfect dittos, if they catch this they might be able to help you out.

A reminder that there's only a few hours left to grab Celebi from the Internet!

Also, if anyone with a PAL 3DS missed out on Mew, I have a very small number of spare Mew codes (I think 3) to give away. Please PM me if you'd like one.

Azuran

Banned
A reminder that there's only a few hours left to grab Celebi from the Internet!

Also, if anyone with a PAL 3DS missed out on Mew, I have a very small number of spare Mew codes (I think 3) to give away. Please PM me if you'd like one.

Oh crap, I thought it was until the 31st. I'm glad I decided to check this thread.

tiijj

Just as a side note believe all the events, codes and NN ones go from 1st to 24th or so. Just keep that in mind for future ones. :)

Well for EU, it doesn't seem to list the future distribution for the codes but the Mew code was up to the 28th, so the code for (maybe darkrai, arceus, genesect ?) might be till the end of the month. But 1-24 would be the safest LOL, it's better to be early than late.

I was still able to get Celibi right now at 12:31AM EST, so looks like it's still up.

Yeah, probably PST for NA.

CassSept

Crap, what a weird deadline. I just tried connecting in Europe and indeed you can't get one any more. I thought I could get my very own 20 anniversary Celebi to join my 10 anniversary Celebi </3

Muku

Gonna have deja vu since I was code hunting for Darkrais during February 2015. Still, can't complain about free mythicals : )

I can when GameStops are stingy. I own 4 copies of the game. I think I deserve 4 codes. :/ Even though I have a boatload of Shaymin, I'm looking forward to July for Shaymin again. :3

v1perz53

1 week until Jirachi

And 5 weeks until code hunting begins again :p

5 weeks until I say fuck it and buy 3-4 from eBay for ~$10 again. After my experience with Mew I don't think I'm even gonna bother going to the stores, I'll just skip lunch once or twice and use the money for eBay codes.

I can when GameStops are stingy. I own 4 copies of the game. I think I deserve 4 codes. :/ Even though I have a boatload of Shaymin, I'm looking forward to July for Shaymin again. :3

That sucks. Did you bring all four cartridges to the store?

Yeah, I can't wait to build up a box of Shaymins : D

Looking forward to Meloetta as well, but that'll be ages...

Muku

That sucks. Did you bring all four cartridges to the store?

Yeah, I can't wait to build up a box of Shaymins : D

Looking forward to Meloetta as well, but that'll be ages...

Yep. And I even go to show them and they're all like "Here's two, that's all we can give." -_-;

Meloetta I look forward to to get my last legit legendary that isn't cloned or whatever. But it's so far off. Haha. In time. Looking forward to Jirachi though. :) Have legit ones but first time getting it myself.

Top Bottom