• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Muku

Yes. ingame name is Tiffany in Japanese

Okay cool so I do have it on my main 3DS

Edit: For the new page...

On a side note, I've got a bunch of stuff I'd like to find homes for. They're currently residing in Pokebank so I can nab them on whichever game I want to trade them out. If you would like any, please let me know. I want to clear out some boxes. Can't speak of validity on these, but if you want further information on them, send me a PM. Just giving a brief overview.

- Level 100 ENG Shiny Palkia / Ultra Ball / Hasty
- Level 100 JPN Shiny Dialga / Ultra Ball / Naive (active Pokerus)
- Level 100 ENG Shiny Giratina / Net Ball / Modest (6IV / active Pokerus)
- Level 100 ENG Shiny Gengar / Pokeball / Timid (6IV)
- Level 100 ENG Shiny Gyarados / Pokeball / Adamant (6IV / no longer active Pokerus)
- Level 100 ENG Shiny Rayquaza / Master Ball / Hasty (6IV / active Pokerus)
- Level 050 ENG Shiny Groudon / Nest Ball / Adamant
- Level 100 ENG Shiny Cresselia / Pokeball / Adamant (6IV / active Pokerus)
- Level 100 ENG Shiny Shaymin / Premier Ball / Timid (6IV / no longer active Pokerus)
- Level 030 JPN Shiny Mew / Premier Ball / Timid (6IV)
- Level 100 GER Shiny Darkrai / Master Ball / Adamant

Non shinies but still cannot speak of validity.

- Level 050 JPN Shaymin / Cherish Ball / Adamant
- Level 038 JPN Meloetta / Cherish Ball / Impish (no longer active Pokerus)
- Level 022 JPN Manaphy / Pokeball / Mild

These are ones I got back in the day and used to clone for a while. So they are clones, but I got them from the event myself.

- Level 100 ENG Deoxys / Dusk Ball / Bold ~reserved for RootCause
- Level 052 ENG Darkrai / Cherish Ball / Brave ~reserved for RootCause
- Level 050 ENG Keldeo / Cherish Ball / Jolly
- Level 050 ENG Victini / Cherish Ball / Relaxed
- Level 100 ENG Deoxys / Dusk Ball / Bold
- Level 048 ENG Genesect / Cherish Ball / Hasty

Just wanting to clean up some boxes. Just let me know if you want anything. You can trade me whatever you'd like for them.

Ahnez

Well, getting Mew this month certainly was hard lol

Hope things go well with Darkrai too :p

Now I have to figure out a way to clone it for my sister.. But I'm worried I might end up losing it instead >_>

Wow that sounds awesome. Didn't know this was a thing. Never really used secret bases all that much but might figure out how they work to do this. :eek:

PROTIP: A set amount of EXP is given per Pokemon when they participate in battle instead of the old way where one set amount was split between all participating Pokemon, so you want to switch in your entire team since there's no longer an EXP drop for doing so.

For max EXP do this pattern once per day:

Fight all 12 of the Triple Battles with all of your Pokemon holding Lucky Eggs and be sure to use your first turn switching your front team to your back team so everyone gets max EXP, BE SURE TO TURN ON THE LEVEL RELEASE FIRST

Add 5 of them as your Secret Pals for your Secret Base, plus a Level Release, TURN IT ON, then fight them one by one. It's a Singles Battle instead of Triple, so follow this attack routine:
Switch to second Poke
Blissey used Healing Wish! *dies*
Switch again
Blissey used Healing Wish! *dies*
Switch through your entire team, KO last Blissey
After that, remove them from your base, then repeat with another set of 5 then the last 2.

Muku

Wow, that's an awesome collection. I'd love to provide a home for the Darkrai or Shaymin if they're still going. Is there anything at all you're chasing in exchange?

It's stuff I've somehow have amassed and no longer need. :) You're welcome to both if you like. (Though, which Shaymin? Should be a shiny and non shiny one.) I'm taking anything you'd like for them. Just wanting to find them homes at this point.

I'm totally down for that shiny Gyarados or Mew. Let me know if you want anything specific in return.

You're also welcome to both if you like. Again, anything you'd like to trade for them is fine.

It's stuff I've somehow have amassed and no longer need. :) You're welcome to both if you like. (Though, which Shaymin? Should be a shiny and non shiny one.) I'm taking anything you'd like for them. Just wanting to find them homes at this point.

You're also welcome to both if you like. Again, anything you'd like to trade for them is fine.
I'll take em both, then. :) I'll send some cloning fodder your way, I recently moved all my legendaries and shinies into the Bank.

When can you be online? I could potentially make it a few hours from now.

Muku

I'll take em both, then. :) I'll send some cloning fodder your way, I recently moved all my legendaries and shinies into the Bank.

When can you be online? I could potentially make it a few hours from now.

I don't need cloning fodder as I've long stopped bothering with it. Also reason why I'm getting rid of some of this stuff. I'll be around all day. Just send me a PM. Will try to keep tabs on GAF.

I don't need cloning fodder as I've long stopped bothering with it. Also reason why I'm getting rid of some of this stuff. I'll be around all day. Just send me a PM. Will try to keep tabs on GAF.
All right, just meant I'd send whatever 'mon I still happen to have on my game cart. :p

exhume

I'd love to grab the shiny Shaymin and shiny Darkrai, if no one else has gotten dibs on them yet! That's so incredibly generous of you. I'm about to head to work though, so I won't be around to trade until about 10 hours from now.

Muku

I'd love to grab the shiny Shaymin and shiny Darkrai, if no one else has gotten dibs on them yet! That's so incredibly generous of you. I'm about to head to work though, so I won't be around to trade until about 10 hours from now.

I may or may not be on in 10 hours from now. Have work in the morning. I will set them aside for you. Just send me a message when you get in and if I'm on I'll send you a message. If not maybe we can figure another time to get ya them. :)

Edit: Woot! Celebi!

JoeM86

2016 International Challenge March
CccPgDdWIAA5rxl.jpg

Region: International
Registration Period: March 17th 2016 - March 24th 2016
Battle Period: March 25th 2016 - March 27th 2016
Battle Type: Double Battle
Battle Limits: 15 Battles per day
Pokémon Restrictions: National Pokédex.
Pokémon Limits: Teams may have no more than two of the following Pokémon: Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde.
Banned Pokémon: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie, and Hoopa, Pokémon not captured or hatched in X, Y, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
Entry Gift: 2000 PokéMiles

entremet

I haven't paid much attention to the non-internet events. Is there a Hoopa that can be traded on the GTS yet?

No mythicals can be traded on GTS. You need to find a trade partner and trade directly.

Got my Celebi, one my favorites.

Only need Manaphy (Phione), Shaymin, Arceus, and Victini to complete my set. At least until Sun and Moon hit and the dex expands.

Semajer

No mythicals can be traded on GTS. You need to find a trade partner and trade directly.

Got my Celebi, one my favorites.

Only need Manaphy (Phione), Shaymin, Arceus, and Victini to complete my set. At least until Sun and Moon hit and the dex expands.

Not at all? So all of the ones up on the GTS now are hacked?

I like these internet events.

Getting 2 mythicals for the bank is always nice for the collection. Especially since my gen 2 legends box in the bank is has quite a bit of space to fill...

Semajer

Those are trolls. You can't trade mythicals over GTS.

Damn. That's going to make finishing everything I want a touch more difficult. I need Hoopa and those event Vivillon. Is Darkrai banned from trade on the GTS too? I've got one that I caught that can't be uploaded.

entremet

Damn. That's going to make finishing everything I want a touch more difficult. I need Hoopa and those event Vivillon. Is Darkrai banned from trade on the GTS too? I've got one that I caught that can't be uploaded.

Yep. Darkrai is banned as well. Look at the mythical giveaway calendar on Pokemon.com. Those are all banned.

http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/mythical.html

Mythicals are event Pokemon as an FYI.

I learned this last year when completing trying to get a Living Dex. Luckily, this year's giveaways will help me finish the mythicals on my list.

Semajer

Yep. Darkrai is banned as well. Look at the mythical giveaway calendar on Pokemon.com. Those are all banned.

http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/mythical.html

Mythicals are event Pokemon as an FYI.

I learned this last year when completing trying to get a Living Dex. Luckily, this year's giveaways will help me finish the mythicals on my list.

Thanks. I wondered why some of mine couldn't be traded, I thought it was because of the ribbons they had.

entremet

Thanks. I wondered why some of mine couldn't be traded, I thought it was because of the ribbons they had.

I may have an extra Hoopa lying around. If you're interested I can give it to you. You can give me any garbage Pokemon.

My FC should be in my profile. Just PM me with the best times to connect.

Ahnez

Yay Celebi

This year will be so incredible

Also, finally decided to get rid of that stupid screen protector I was using. If only it was Hori or something, but it was a very low quality one, and was scratched by anything.. I think that thing was causing more harm than good..

was yesterday the last day for the mew from gamestop?

Depends what country you're in.
Australia: EB Games stores from Feb. 1st to Feb. 24th.
Austria: Gamestop stores Feb 4th to Feb 24th.
Belgium: Nintendo Zones at Game Mania stores from Feb. 1st to Feb. 24th.
Canada: Codes at EBGames from Feb. 1st until February 24th.
Czech Republic: Nintendo of the Czech Republic and Slovakia's Facebook page from Feb. 3rd to Feb. 7th OR send a picture of personally created artwork featuring Mew to nintendo@mojenintendo.cz from Feb. 5th to Feb. 29th.
Denmark: BR-Legetøj stores. Feb 22nd to Apr 30th.
Finland: BR-Lelut stores. Feb 22nd to Apr 30th.
France: Micromania stores. Feb 26th to Mar 31st.
Germany: Gamestop stores Feb. 3rd to Feb 24th.
Hungary: Budapest Barcraft Bar on Jan. 31st Nintendo Hungary's Facebook page on Feb. 8th OR various stores from Feb. 3rd until supplies run out.
Italy: Gamestop stores from Feb. 1st to Feb. 24th.
Japan: With Purchase of any Generation 1 VC game.
Netherlands: Nintendo Zones at Game Mania stores from Feb. 1st to Feb. 24th.
New Zealand: EB Games stores Feb. 3rd to Feb 24th.
Norway: BR-Leker stores. Feb 22nd to Apr 30th.
Poland: Nintendo Poland's Facebook page from Feb. 3rd to Feb 4th OR with Purchase of X, Y, OR or, AS from CDP.pl from Feb. 3rd to May 31st OR from various stores sometime in Feburary.
Portugal: Nintendo Zones at Fnac stores from Feb. 1st to Feb. 24th.
Russia: Send a email to mew@nintendo.ru from Feb. 4th to Feb. 24th OR Respublica stores on unkown dates.
Singapore: Waterway Point shopping mall at Punggol MRT Train Station on 20th Feb. OR unkown stores between Feb. 22nd and May. 31st.
Slovakia: Nintendo of the Czech Republic and Slovakia's Facebook page from Feb. 3rd to Feb. 7th OR send a picture of personally created artwork featuring Mew to nintendo@mojenintendo.cz from Feb. 5th to Feb. 29th.
South Africa: BT Games stores on unknown dates.
South Korea: Local Distribution on Feb 27th.
Spain: Nintendo Zones at GAME stores Feb. 1st to Feb. 24th.
Sweden: BR-Leksaker stores. Feb 22nd to Apr 30th.
Switzerland: Gamestop stores Feb 4th to Feb 24th.
United Kingdom: GAME stores starting Feb 1st and ending ethier Feb 24th or 28th. (Mixed sources on end date.)
United States: Codes at Gamestop from Feb. 1st until February 24th.

Styles

I posted this in the wrong Poke thread, hihi:

Hello guys, would a kind soul spare a moment and trade Dialga with me? I only need it for the Pokedex entry and will obviously trade it back(unless specified otherwise). :p I have every non-mythical Pokemon in my bank except for Dialga...so I desperately need the last entry for the Shiny Charm. PM me if you're up for it. Much appreciated.

Cathcart

USA.. ah crap, guess it was over earlier than I thought.

Thanks for posting that though :)

Just go ask. I went to a Gamestop near me yesterday and they had a three inch tall pile of the cards left over. The cards work until May so if you can get one you can still get a Mew.

Seibmoz

So what's the best site for Walkthrough of X/Y. About to start my girlfriend on her first journey and would like for her to have a reference point.

Semajer

Does anyone have female event Vivillons they'd be willing to trade? After I get a female Fancy and Poke Ball patterns I'll finally have them all in both genders.

I only have some mythicals like Jirachi and Darkrai to trade. I have a couple of events like that shiny Entei too. I do have a lot of 'mons going back as far as Ruby, so I can search to see if there's something in particular you'd trade for.

Top Bottom