• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

gardfish

...well breeding for a shiny Zubat was a lot less painful than the Makuhita was, lol. Makuhita hatched in about 600 eggs, Zubat hatched in literally the first batch. Only problem being that I was trying for a competitive or semi-competitive one, so I didn't get a chance to cycle in the higher IV offspring...oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

Muku

I remember there was water EVERYWHERE lol.

Yeah, I hated R/S for same reason. Among others, just wasn't a great generation. Not sure if it feels better now, but ORAS has become useful in that I can catch legendaries shiny (except the few shiny locked ones), which is enough for me. To be fair only gotten far enough in AS to get a completed dex... and been shiny hunting since. not sure if I'll ever really finish it. XD

Articalys

Would anyone be kind enough to temporarily lend a Dialga, Zekrom, or Thundurus so I can clean up the last few soaring legendaries? If you wanted something as collateral that'd be fine.
Wanted to ask this again since I only have access to OR for a couple more days (on rental) and I'd like to try and extract as much out of it as I can to export over to my X game. If not, that's fine; they'll probably all be available as events somewhere down the line... hopefully...

Wanted to ask this again since I only have access to OR for a couple more days (on rental) and I'd like to try and extract as much out of it as I can to export over to my X game. If not, that's fine; they'll probably all be available as events somewhere down the line... hopefully...

If you can wait until tomorrow I can help you out. I'm at work so I can't help you today.

Muku

Did you need one or all three? I have extras you can just have if you want.

Articalys

Did you need one or all three? I have extras you can just have if you want.
Really? That's super generous of you, thanks! If you'd be willing for all three that would be amazing, but even just Zekrom (for Kyurem) or Dialga (for Giratina) would be appreciated.

Muku

Really? That's super generous of you, thanks! If you'd be willing for all three that would be amazing, but even just Zekrom (for Kyurem) or Dialga (for Giratina) would be appreciated.

Sure let me check. I am sure all three I have extras though. You available to trade now?

Articalys

Alright. Just checked and pulled all three aside for ya. Use my FC in profile (non JPN one).
Thanks again so much!

And in the interest of paying things forward, if anybody wants an extra Entei, just let me know... while I was using the GTS to move Pokemon from OR to X (since I only have one 3DS and am too cheap to pay the $5 for Bank), somebody actually cut in on one of the dummy trades I had set up (Bidoof from X asking for the Entei from OR) and actually randomly traded me an Entei, and I have no real need for a second one, so...

Muku

Thanks again so much!

And in the interest of paying things forward, if anybody wants an extra Entei, just let me know... while I was using the GTS to move Pokemon from OR to X (since I only have one 3DS and am too cheap to pay the $5 for Bank), somebody actually cut in on one of the dummy trades I had set up (Bidoof from X asking for the Entei from OR) and actually randomly traded me an Entei, and I have no real need for a second one, so...

You're welcome. Usually keep a set of extra legendaries for folks here. Think once I run out of this batch I may stop as I've been holding on to these current ones for some time. Just glad to find them homes. :)

I always give homes to shinies no one wants. :) If you happen to get one I could trade you something if you're looking for anything, if I have it.

I'm happy to take it if you don't want it. I've decided to be crazy, and get all the shinies. Including different forms and genders, and I need all the help I can get..

I got my shiny espurr, it was a female (thank god) but i do have a shiny torkoal i wanna trade for a shiny eevee or froakie if either of you have,

Muku

I got my shiny espurr, it was a female (thank god) but i do have a shiny torkoal i wanna trade for a shiny eevee or froakie if either of you have,

I don't. Sorry. Still need Eevee to evolve into other things for my dex to be able to trade on of those away. Same for Froakie. :( I tend to give away extra ones I have anyway. XD

I don't. Sorry. Still need Eevee to evolve into other things for my dex to be able to trade on of those away. Same for Froakie. :( I tend to give away extra ones I have anyway. XD

No prob's, ill just do the same thing for eevee, hopefully it wont take as long LOL.

kyo2004

So... The Volcanion preorder code has already started in Japan (about for 12h or less). Anyone here already has one to share with the community?... :)

That will be highly appreciated... :)

Muku

The next code event starts this Sunday with codes at GameStop for Darkrai. Otherwise, Jirachi was a wifi NN event. :(

Zero_IYAD

I'd be thankful if anyone can grab me a Darkrai code.
As I explained back when Mew got distributed, I'm a Canadian doctor working abroad, so I don't have any access to any GameStop stores -___-

Muku

I'd be thankful if anyone can grab me a Darkrai code.
As I explained back when Mew got distributed, I'm a Canadian doctor working abroad, so I don't have any access to any GameStop stores -___-

I've seen on FB apparently some are giving them out already. They shouldn't be, but I guess they are. Won't make it out until Sunday to check it out. Which is good because that's when they should be out anyway. (Though will be calling first before I randomly head out, as Mew showed that even if it's time they can herp and derp to not have any.)

Did you end up getting a Mew?

Zero_IYAD

I've seen on FB apparently some are giving them out already. They shouldn't be, but I guess they are. Won't make it out until Sunday to check it out. Which is good because that's when they should be out anyway. (Though will be calling first before I randomly head out, as Mew showed that even if it's time they can herp and derp to not have any.)

Did you end up getting a Mew?
Breaking street dates happens all the time, so I'm not surprised.
Yes, I got one thanks to a GAFer who grabbed me a code : )
Hope someone can get me Darkrai code next week.

Muku

Breaking street dates happens all the time, so I'm not surprised.
Yes, I got one thanks to a GAFer who grabbed me a code : )
Hope someone can get me Darkrai code next week.

It does, but at same time kind of feel like folks should be slapped on wrist for it. I know I got my Mew a day ahead, but breaking the date this many days early is just ridiculous.

Awesome, okay, just wanted to make sure you got a Mew.

Paltheos

I decided a month or so ago that I'd go for a full Living Dex - My first full pokedex since HGSS - and surprisingly, it hasn't been that tough. Between Y and both ORAS (and a few imported mons from B2) it's been pretty easy. There's a few things I went trading for, either just because I had suitable trade fodder or because "Fuck that" - Milotic; Gliscor and Weavile, once I realized that the trade evolution items weren't the only things I needed from the Battle Maison; I also had to trade for the other legendary birds and Houndour. Worst part is definitely the Battle Maison grinding. I did it all in one shot Friday night and thank lord. Catching various legends was pretty fun though.

I'm closing in on the finish line now. I'm at 642 caught - An uninterrupted living dex from Bulbasaur to Cresselia (except for Mew). The only things left now are Unova and Kalos 'mon and various mythicals. I have a few single entries and families to capture in Y (and one in AS) and the rest is just breeding and leveling.

Seil

I decided a month or so ago that I'd go for a full Living Dex - My first full pokedex since HGSS - and surprisingly, it hasn't been that tough. Between Y and both ORAS (and a few imported mons from B2) it's been pretty easy. There's a few things I went trading for, either just because I had suitable trade fodder or because "Fuck that" - Milotic; Gliscor and Weavile, once I realized that the trade evolution items weren't the only things I needed from the Battle Maison; I also had to trade for the other legendary birds and Houndour. Worst part is definitely the Battle Maison grinding. I did it all in one shot Friday night and thank lord. Catching various legends was pretty fun though.

I'm closing in on the finish line now. I'm at 642 caught - An uninterrupted living dex from Bulbasaur to Cresselia (except for Mew). The only things left now are Unova and Kalos 'mon and various mythicals. I have a few single entries and families to capture in Y (and one in AS) and the rest is just breeding and leveling.

Nice! Always cool to see someone else working on/achieving a living dex.

Muku

Waiting on bus to go home. I hear Zygarde is NN gift right now? Know earlier was for EU but heard US has it now?

Top Bottom