• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Ahnez

I guess it will be much harder to get a code this time than it was with Mew.. With college consuming almost 100% of my time and asking people here being the only way for me

Well, it just started so there's still time, hope it turns out well.. I would be sad if I end up missing the chance to get my fav poke

God, its been almost a whole month since I last played AS, and I don't remember what I was trying to breed

Azuran

Banned
The dream is finally real. I can't believe I finally have my favorite mythical Pokemon. Darkrai da best <3

8OzPfBC.jpg

Muku

Thank you, Nintendo Playstation

Thank you so much ;-;

I don't even know what to say

Thank you

Glad you got one. :) Was going to get them today but then family wanted to do last minute FaceTime gathering. ;_; So now I have to go out tomorrow and do it. Was going to save you one, but congrats on getting it!

JoeM86

New Battle Competition
Johto Open

ChbiW8KWwAECWOf.jpg

Region: International
Registration Period: May 19th 2016 - May 26th 2016
Battle Period: May 27th 2016 - May 29th 2016
Battle Type: Single Battle
Battle Limits: 15 Battles per day
Pokémon Restrictions: National Pokédex #001-#251.
Banned Pokémon:Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi
Banned Items: Mega Stones
Entry Gift: To Be Announced

This competition is a Single Battle competition and allows for you to use any Pokémon in the Pokédex from #001 up to #251 excluding Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh and Celebi. Pokémon are lowered to Level 50 and you cannot have any Mega Stones. You can play up to 15 matches a day.

Ohnonono

I have a spare Darkrai code. The gamestop people gave me 4 of them while looking at 3ds games with my son. 3 of them wend to him and his cousins but I know that people end up not able to get out to these things. Let me know. It is a US code.

kyo2004

I have a spare Darkrai code. The gamestop people gave me 4 of them while looking at 3ds games with my son. 3 of them wend to him and his cousins but I know that people end up not able to get out to these things. Let me know. It is a US code.

I'm looking for a Darkrai code... I'm from South America (Colombia) and we have no chance of getting that promo.

Zero_IYAD

Looking for one, hope you still have it : )

Muku

Shiny Xerneas & Yveltal hitting Nintendo Network in North America this month

Wow nice. Seems everything is hitting the shores this year. I'm kind of irritated I'll be having to delete WCs, but at same time I know we should enjoy it while we have it. ;_;

Muku

Sweet. GameStops all said they have Darkrai codes in. Time to get ready and go get them. :D Will be offering any extras I get later today.

IVs locked on the current Zygarde distro? I'm SRing for Adamant and it looks like I'm pulling the same (or uncannily similar) IV spread each time.

Andrefpvs

New Battle Competition
Johto Open

ChbiW8KWwAECWOf.jpg

Region: International
Registration Period: May 19th 2016 - May 26th 2016
Battle Period: May 27th 2016 - May 29th 2016
Battle Type: Single Battle
Battle Limits: 15 Battles per day
Pokémon Restrictions: National Pokédex #001-#251.
Banned Pokémon:Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi
Banned Items: Mega Stones
Entry Gift: To Be Announced

This competition is a Single Battle competition and allows for you to use any Pokémon in the Pokédex from #001 up to #251 excluding Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh and Celebi. Pokémon are lowered to Level 50 and you cannot have any Mega Stones. You can play up to 15 matches a day.

Let's hope the gift is one of the Gen 2 hackmons, like Lance's Dragonite was for the Kanto Competition :)

(although probably they'd have to go to HGSS to get an interesting one)

Muku

IVs locked on the current Zygarde distro? I'm SRing for Adamant and it looks like I'm pulling the same (or uncannily similar) IV spread each time.

I swore for the first 20 mins resetting mine it was Hasty locked. I'd never seen so many Hasty back to back in my life. Still haven't seen been one Adamant. Had worst possible attack. Saved one to actually SR for if I can get Suicune shiny.

Also, one store downtown (one in Pacific place) is stingy. If you live in Seattle please farm that place everyday. Was told one per person per day. I can't make t down there that often but I want them to know how ludicrous that is. I farm my one day for them then move on with my life. Going to one in Redmond now.

Going to repost this from the general thread since it's relevant here as well
So I've been thinking of running a Neogaf ORAS tournament to celebrate the coming of the new generation. Wanted to gauge interest here and in the ORAS thread before making a tournament thread, as well as see if anyone would be willing to help me provide prizes (Probably just pokemon is fine, but if someone wants to contribute eshop points or something that'd be fine too). I was planning to do VGC '15 format (because VGC '16 is more annoying in general due to the two ubers being a requirement, and the fact that even with Gen VI's guaranteed 3 perfect IVs on legends, you still can't breed them so you'll still need a lot of soft resetting to get a usable legend). I'm also interested in helping breeding good IV pokemon for people who want to participate, but don't have the time or patience to breed, and was wondering if anyone would be willing to help with that as well.

If you're interested in any of this stuff, please send me a pm with details. If you have any suggestions or questions, please let me know

Oh, and please provide suggestions for the date of the tournament if interested

Ha! Was just complaining to a friend about how depressingly random finding Cresselia is. I was close to just abandoning any prospects of getting one in 6th gen and just settling for extracting one from B/W.

Like three minutes later, I hit up the Internet for some passersby and there it is. The quest continues.

Still haven't ran across the island with Persian. If any of you guys see it, hit me up.

Seil

Ha! Was just complaining to a friend about how depressingly random finding Cresselia is. I was close to just abandoning any prospects of getting one in 6th gen and just settling for extracting one from B/W.

Like three minutes later, I hit up the Internet for some passersby and there it is. The quest continues.

Still haven't ran across the island with Persian. If any of you guys see it, hit me up.

Are you in need of a Persian/Meowth? I could breed you an HA female if you'd like.

Are you in need of a Persian/Meowth? I could breed you an HA female if you'd like.

Yeah, I'm in the market, I guess. I'm about three quarters through a Living Dex at this point. Up until now, I've been trying to be pretty strict about only using 'mons with that I've caught or collected myself. And so far, only in XY/ORAS. Meowth/Persian is really causing me some grief, though. Random-ass availability and only on a single island. Been looking nearly daily for weeks and still haven't seen it. It's the last mirage pokemon I'm missing.

Firestorm

For exact dates on the Legendaries this month:

In celebration of the debut of Pokémon the Series: XYZ, three powerful Legendary Pokémon from the Kalos region&#8212;Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde&#8212;can be downloaded via Nintendo Network for Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby, or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire video games during the month of May. These Pokémon are all Lv. 100, and know their signature attacks as well as other powerful moves. Each Pokémon will be available via Nintendo Network for one week only:

May 2&#8211;8: Zygarde
May 11&#8211;17: Shiny Xerneas
May 20&#8211;26: Shiny Yveltal

Muku

So he Resmond store is even worse. "One per customer" Apparently buying all these games from your damn company means nothing. I see. This is why I hate GS. Will be offering the small pittance I have extra when I get home. ;_;

Seil

Yeah, I'm in the market, I guess. I'm about three quarters through a Living Dex at this point. Up until now, I've been trying to be pretty strict about only using 'mons with that I've caught or collected myself. And so far, only in XY/ORAS. Meowth/Persian is really causing me some grief, though. Random-ass availability and only on a single island. Been looking nearly daily for weeks and still haven't seen it. It's the last mirage pokemon I'm missing.

Alright, I have a female HA Meowth ready for you whenever. My FC is in my profile.

My living dex was pretty much all me, as well, though I worked on finishing it up in XY, so I had to go back to Gen IV and V games for some things x.x But I had to rely on others some with my luxury hidden ability collection. And I have a long way to go with Dream Balls...

Muku

So, I ended up with two extra. Stores around here sure are stingy. Not sure if codes come from TPCI or not but ugh. One has already been spoken for so I only have one extra to give out. Let me know if interested.

I might have to go downtown next weekend for a doctor's appointment. If I do I'll take a detour back down to the two GameStops and get more codes.

Nabae

Unconfirmed Member
So, I ended up with two extra. Stores around here sure are stingy. Not sure if codes come from TPCI or not but ugh. One has already been spoken for so I only have one extra to give out. Let me know if interested.

I might have to go downtown next weekend for a doctor's appointment. If I do I'll take a detour back down to the two GameStops and get more codes.
Can I have your extra?

colinp

Banned

If you're able to get one in the future i'd love one. I'm in Japan with a US 3DS so no game stops for me.

Paltheos

Went to Gamestops today, got a few codes, learned about the shiny XY legendary events. Good day. I'm in a pretty cheery mood overall actually. My living pokedex is finished.*

*Finished as in I got the shiny charm. As of the Darkrais from today, I'm sitting at 711. I'm still missing: Mew, Phione, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, and Volcanion. All of which are scheduled to be filled up through the year bar the first and last ones.

I'm in such a good mood, that if there's anything anyone wants me to fetch them from my database, I'll go breed out for you.

Of particular note, I have several Hidden Ability starters:
Chikorita (Leaf Guard)
Cyndaquil (Flash Fire)
Totodile (Sheer Force)
Torchic (Speed Boost)
Snivy (Contrary)
Tepig (Thick Fat)
Oshwaott (Shell Armor)

And several spares sitting in my boxes unused:

Adamant Murkrow with Brave Bird and Drill Peck
Timid Amaura with Discharge
Timid Mareep
Naive Bagon with Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump, and Dragon Pulse
Adamant Larvitar with Dragon Dance
Misc. Charmander with Dragon Dance and Dragon Pulse
Modest Togepi with Nasty Plot
Modest Houndour
Jolly Swirlix with Belly Drum
Adamant Beldum

PM me if there's anything you want.

Seil

Gonna need to get a Darkrai code, but don't have anything to do near a GameStop til next week. Hopefully they'll have some/be willing to give me some lol.

Went to Gamestops today, got a few codes, learned about the shiny XY legendary events. Good day. I'm in a pretty cheery mood overall actually. My living pokedex is finished.*

*Finished as in I got the shiny charm. As of the Darkrais from today, I'm sitting at 711. I'm still missing: Mew, Phione, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, and Volcanion. All of which are scheduled to be filled up through the year bar the first and last ones.

I was about to post that I *think* I have an extra NA Mew code. I think these codes are supposed to work through the 31st, but I'm not sure. Want it?

The thing for the legendary birds, it's just making an account and saying you want to get the emails right? My fiancee wants to get all of them but she hasn't seen anything from the website yet.

Top Bottom