• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

fek

I know youre not directing that at me, but could i possibly have a venipede? Does it have baton pass? I can give you a five iv shroomish or deino in return.
Sure, it has 4 IVs if that's ok with you. A Shroomish would be cool. My FC is 3582-9174-6197, just send a trade request to Hibi.
And Scolipede learns Baton Pass.

Quest1

Can I have one? Would you like a Togepi, Venipede or Petilil?

I know youre not directing that at me, but could i possibly have a venipede? Does it have baton pass? I can give you a five iv shroomish or deino in return.

Oh man, I need a Venipede and a high IV Shroomish. I can give either of you infiltrator Noibats, 5IV Bagon, high IV Ghastly, ddance, stealth rocks larvitar, or technician scythers. Let me know?

MicH

Actually thinking about starting a Sun team (never done a weather team). Something like Charizard Y, Drought Ninetales, Heliosk, maybe Venusaur. Not sure about the last two though

Quest1

Actually thinking about starting a Sun team (never done a weather team). Something like Charizard Y, Drought Ninetales, Heliosk, maybe Venusaur. Not sure about the last two though

I have breeding fodder for drought tales and charmander if you'd like. like up top, i do need some shroomish or venipede, but anything i can use to breed would be cool

Hey guys, I've been catching Imposter Dittos and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in a trade. I'm currently looking for a Protean Froakie (or Frogadier, doesn't matter). Let me know if anyone is interested. I also caught a Braixen with Magician which I may breed for its hidden ability if anyone is interested in that.

MicH

I have breeding fodder for drought tales and charmander if you'd like. like up top, i do need some shroomish or venipede, but anything i can use to breed would be cool
That's cool. It is pretty funny that I am currently breeding Shroomish too o_O And I have Speed Boost Whilipeede in my friend safari (thus unable to get any myself, WHY)

But I'm off to bed now, perhaps we can trade tomorrow :D

Quest1

That's cool. It is pretty funny that I am currently breeding Shroomish too o_O And I have Speed Boost Whilipeede in my friend safari (thus unable to get any myself, WHY)

But I'm off to bed now, perhaps we can trade tomorrow :D

no worries, Im at work (california time), so now's not good either. Send me a pm when you want them.

fek

Sure, I thought I answered your PM but it appears not :( Petilil would be good since I have the others. I should have you on my friends list still hopefully.
Thanks!

Oh man, I need a Venipede and a high IV Shroomish. I can give either of you infiltrator Noibats, 5IV Bagon, high IV Ghastly, ddance, stealth rocks larvitar, or technician scythers. Let me know?
You can have one, I still have you added so just send a trade request to Hibi. A scyther would be nice.

Korosenai

Sure, it has 4 IVs if that's ok with you. A Shroomish would be cool. My FC is 3582-9174-6197, just send a trade request to Hibi.
And Scolipede learns Baton Pass.
oh ok, i was thinking about speed boost. Does it have the hidden ability?

Sure, ive got a shroomish you can have. A larvitar would be nice, i dont have one yet.

Ill add both of you soon.

backlot

Yeah, someone was carrying a safeguard Meowstick and it pretty much debunked it. But seriously, it feels like something you have to be prepared to battle, at the risk of getting crippled. Everyone looks down on carrying fake out on MKanga, but its pretty good at protecting Breloom to get at least one spore off.

There's tons of checks for it, like Venusaur, Breloom itself, Amoongus, Talonflame, etc. but man people don't like not being able to play.

Who looks down on Fake Out? It's a valid strategy.

You might want to try out Mega Houndoom in a sun team. It could be fun.

Quest1

Thanks!

You can have one, I still have you added so just send a trade request to Hibi. A scyther would be nice.

oh ok, i was thinking about speed boost. Does it have the hidden ability?

Sure, ive got a shroomish you can have. A larvitar would be nice, i dont have one yet.

Ill add both of you soon.

Arright, I'm at work slacking off but I dont have my 3DS on me, so I'll be on later tonight. My FC is 3024-5265-5661

Who looks down on Fake Out? It's a valid strategy.

A lot o the forum posters on Smogon have said Fake Out isnt useful on MKanga as opposed to some other coverage. It works really well when youre not hitting rough skin or iron barbs haha.

ivysaur12

Banned
Oy, I can't wait until my competitive game is done in-game so I don't have to play on Showdown anymore.

One more Pokemon to raise and then a ton of Battle Maison to get some items.

fek

Which one wold be better for it? I'm kind of leaning more towards adamant.
I'm currently rerolling as adamant, maybe Poison Jab can help against fairies. No idea if it will deal enough damage to be it worth it, though.
If you go jolly you can try something like iron defense/swords dance/protect/baton pass, so you decide between iron defense or swords dance depending on the situation.

Korosenai

I'm currently rerolling as adamant, maybe Poison Jab can help against fairies. No idea if it will deal enough damage to be it worth it, though.
If you go jolly you can try something like iron defense/swords dance/protect/baton pass, so you decide between iron defense or swords dance depending on the situation.
Yea I'll just go adamant. Sending you a trade invite now.

Edit: thank you! In a luxury ball too, so fancy lol.

Firestorm

A lot o the forum posters on Smogon have said Fake Out isnt useful on MKanga as opposed to some other coverage. It works really well when youre not hitting rough skin or iron barbs haha.
They have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. Fake Out is one of the best moves in the game. Kangaskhan in particular does great with it as you can Fake Out a ghost before Mega Evolving with its Scrappy ability.

TWILT

Banned
Yeeeesss, finally got a 50 game win streak in Super Singles! : D

Gold card get!
w85lutB.jpg

Quest1

They have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. Fake Out is one of the best moves in the game. Kangaskhan in particular does great with it as you can Fake Out a ghost before Mega Evolving with its Scrappy ability.

You don't have to tell me. In doubles, it's a murderer. Breloom loves the protection.

Marz

Anybody have a Ghost/Dragon/Fairy safari? These seem to be rare for whatever reason.

If so plz help me out and add me. 1203-9377-1364, I have a poison safari with Toxicroak, Venemoth, and Cascoon.

Sigmaah

When your boy hooks you up with a Japanese 5v jolly scrappy Kangaskhan and a 5v Japanese Lapras... Awesome, he saved my ass a lot of time.

Arright, I'm at work slacking off but I dont have my 3DS on me, so I'll be on later tonight. My FC is 3024-5265-5661

how do you people constantly miss the fact the Fake Out is A LOT better in doubles than singles

(actually thinking about it for 5 seconds, it's still better in 3v3 singles than 6v6, where one Fake Out isn't particularly meaningful)

Thanks to everyone who offered me a Timid Ditto, but I actually managed to catch one on my plane ride today :)

But man, breeding Nidoking is a pain. Not only do you need to reset for IVs and Ability, but the correct gender of Nidoran, too -_-;

Top Bottom