• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Why the heck is Destiny Bond always successful.
It should only work at full life or something.

Stupid Super Singles.

You're pretty much sacrificing your life for another, so no reason why it shouldn't be successful. You can maneuver around destiny bond anyway.

Though that just brings in more mind games. I once made a dragonite keep doing dragon dance hoping to stall out destiny bond and I just killed him using shadow claw and shadow sneak without taking a single damage. :p

Firestorm

oooh that post must have struck a nerve
calm down dude, I'm not trying to insult you or anything
I don't think you've insulted me either. I'm just commenting on your horrid posting history as others have whined about it off-site but I haven't seen anyone confront you about it yet.

DaBoss

Oh haha I don't really mind, most of mine are in poke balls so they work fine for me! As for gender male or female is okay with me.
That makes it easier lol.

My FC: 1736-0341-1378
I don't think you've insulted me either. I'm just commenting on your horrid posting history as others have whined about it off-site but I haven't seen anyone confront you about it yet.
People have, not like it made a difference.

ramyeon

That makes it easier lol.

My FC: 1736-0341-1378

People have, not like it made a difference.
Adding you now! My FC is in my profile, trainer name is Rami in game :)

Edit: Can you tell me your trainer name or initiate a trade with me if you're online?

Does anyone have a jolly Shellder they'd be willing to trade?

edit: Actually nature doesn't really matter, just need a decent Shellder.
I have some 4 IV Adamant Shellder with Skill Link, and the Egg Moves Rock Blast and Icicle Spear that you can have. Do you want a male or female? What IV spread would you like?

Antiwhippy

I have some 4 IV Adamant Shellder with Skill Link, and the Egg Moves Rock Blast and Icicle Spear that you can have. Do you want a male or female? What IV spread would you like?

Huh, actually, is it alright if I can have one too? If so, is there anything you're looking for in return?

Huh, actually, is it alright if I can have one too? If so, is there anything you're looking for in return?
Yeah, no problem. Male? Female? And I don't need anything. We're all a family here.

Could I have a female with iv's in at least special defense and speed?
Yup, that should be fine. Just shoot me a request.

This Cloyster is amazing! It's swept multiple teams online solo.

ZenaxPure

Dude there is an ignore option for a reason. Life on gaf becomes much better when you realize that. I mean under what circumstances do you actually need to read anything he is saying anyway? Why not just remove it from your life and be happier.

Mumei

Which of these Honedges would be best to keep:

31/31/31/31/31/X
X/31/31/31/31/0
31/X/31/31/31/0
31/31/X/31/31/0
31/31/31/X/31/0
31/31/31/31/X/0

They are all Brave. The pair that I'm breeding happen to be Brave and Sassy, so I figure I'll make some Sassy ones, too. Suggestions?

Firestorm

31/31/31/31/31/X
X/31/31/31/31/0
31/X/31/31/31/0
31/31/X/31/31/0
31/31/31/X/31/0
31/31/31/31/X/0

They are all Brave. The pair that I'm breeding happen to be Brave and Sassy, so I figure I'll make some Sassy ones, too. Suggestions?
That one. Keep 'em Brave imo. The defensive buff (especially in Special Attack with so many special attackers missing in the metagame right now) isn't as useful as the offensive one.

Antiwhippy

I just sent you a request with no response... hm... send me another request. I wonder if my connection is messed up.

Whoops sorry. Was clearing out my vs recorder.

Seems like when I send it to you though I'm not getting a response. Is it appearing at your end? You can try shooting me a request.

This is really weird.

NEO0MJ

31/31/31/X/31/0

This would be the one to keep IMO. Despite having a high SP.Atk Aegislash doesn't usually run mixed sets and even if you had a spacial move as backup you don't need a super high SP.ATK for that moment.

Mumei

Thank you both!

Skullhydra / Antiwhippy, I've sometimes had the same problem with people not showing up despite us both having added each other. Sometimes going to my friend's list and then reconnecting helped (or maybe I did it and the fact that I saw them after was a complete coincidence!), though.

Whoops sorry. Was clearing out my vs recorder.

Seems like when I send it to you though I'm not getting a response. Is it appearing at your end? You can try shooting me a request.

This is really weird.
No kidding. I was battling people online fine a minute ago...

I'm about to get on, I'll send you a request and see if it works. Do you want anything in return? I may have a couple good Joltiks.
A male Joltik would be awesome, thanks.

Unicorn

I'm about to get on, I'll send you a request and see if it works. Do you want anything in return? I may have a couple good Joltiks.

Hey, did you still want a Goomy? I noticed you got one from someone else a day or so ago, so I don't know if you still wanted one from me or not.

Korosenai

Hey, did you still want a Goomy? I noticed you got one from someone else a day or so ago, so I don't know if you still wanted one from me or not.
Nah, I'm good now. Thanks for the offer though.

It'll probably help you out though, having one less person to deal with.

DaBoss

I should stop idling in Pokemon so much. I need to lrn2sleepmode but that Internet disconnect. >_>
Ah, I thought it was, but I sent multiple trade request and wasn't sure if I got the right person.
It's not even showing me that you're online...

Let me try reconnecting.
Huh, really?

I've been sending requests for awhile now.
Skullhydra / Antiwhippy, I've sometimes had the same problem with people not showing up despite us both having added each other. Sometimes going to my friend's list and then reconnecting helped (or maybe I did it and the fact that I saw them after was a complete coincidence!), though.
i keep sending you a trade req.
I'm not getting it o_O
Game Freak pls.

Fury Sense

1S6wcEx.png

Unicorn

GOOEY GOOEY GOOMDROPS

1382315848379.jpg

Yes, that's right folks, I am currently stockpiling Goomy eggs (Literally JUST got a 6 IV goomy to breed with a 5 IV Goomy). They are Gooey, but if you want other abilities, that's feasible too, but that isn't even the greatest part!

The greatest part is that they have the following egg moves:
Acid Armor
Curse
Counter

They are all modest (+SpA -Att) and I'm currently in the process of amassing eggs to give to fellow GAFers.

As for return trades, I'm open to pretty much anything, (wouldn't be a giveaway if I made demands) but I'm also hopeful that I could potentially get someone to help me acquire a shiny Goomy from one of these eggs through Instacheck methods.

I may need help compiling a list of those that want in, so if someone could assist me with that, I would be more than happy to get a Goomy to everyone that wants one.

Alrighty then!

I have sorted through the eggs via Instacheck and have a plethora of 5 IV Goomy!

Here's the current list of those interested:
Nub
Haunted_taco
Daripad
EG hartlax
Fireblend
Mumei
Scythesurge
Pbalfredo
Fek
PK Gaming
killadji
Aggrotek
Sigmaah
MegaMelon
blue_phazon
upandaway
NEO0MJ
Mother Green
Star Falcon
FSLink

I will be replying to all the PM's I received thus far from those above. If you haven't provided a Friend Code, I'll be asking for it.

3136-6728-2378
Unicorn

My info above^

for the new page

EDIT:

Server undergoing maintenance?!

freoleo29

I heard on a stream although its definitely unconfirmed that eggs are no longer able to be traded?
Nintendo blocking insta-check maybe?
Seems fair to me, although kind of sad i cant get eggs with my OT
Especially because i never used the insta-check and didn't plan on it :(
Although this is only speculation atm, if that's the case ignore this post!

EDIT: I'm assuming that's why the network is offline, again pure speculation i suppose.

Top Bottom