• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I can breed you a Spikes/Synthesis Chespin later, if you want one. I'd just need a few hours, busy with class right now.

That would save me a lot of time. Thank you if you can do that.

Don't worry about it for now though. I'll see what I can do at the mean time.

L.O.R.D

holy $@#
i just put my 82 L gardevoir female in the GTS asking for xerneas
after 5 minutes and its traded
and with level 100 Japaneses xerneas

Antiwhippy

Man outside of volcarona every pokemon I'm bred have been stupid slow.

I favour slow but bulky types way too much.

edit: oh wait no, I guess sneasel is my other speedy type.

Boogiepop

Damn you people and your getting GTS to work! I've had a level 75 (abouts) Delphox I got off Wonder Trade sitting in the GTS for days and still no Xerneas! And this is after trying Metal Coat+Scyther and Togepi and a variety of starters... Ugh. I'm just hoping this becomes easier to game after Bank goes up.

Antiwhippy

Keep getting bulletproof chespins which is useless to me seeing that I can't use it to breed egg moves.

First female I get is overgrow.

Sounds about right.

edit: first 2 females I get is overgrow. :<

Korosenai

Quest I'm ready to go whenever you are. What's your trainer name?

I've also got a level 1 male 31/31/31/xx/31/31 jolly Tyrunt with fire fang, thunder fang, ice fang, and dd that I want to get rid of.... Who wants it?

macklelol

Keep getting bulletproof chespins which is useless to me seeing that I can't use it to breed egg moves.

First female I get is overgrow.

Sounds about right.

edit: first 2 females I get is overgrow. :<

I just got a 5IV Bulletproof Chespin in my first batch lol

Actually, I can trade you this one right now, still got some time before I have to leave.

Antiwhippy

I just got a 5IV Bulletproof Chespin in my first batch lol

Actually, I can trade you this one right now, still got some time before I have to leave.

Whao really? Thanks a lot for that. Also you have way more luck than I do when it comes to breeding. :p

Anything you looking for in return?

Antiwhippy

Oh whoops forgot you wanted a female.

Trade me back the male one and I'll give you a female.

edit: do you still want a female shellos?

Thanks for the hercross though.

Oh whoops forgot you wanted a female.

Trade me back the male one and I'll give you a female.

edit: do you still want a female shellos?

Thanks for the hercross though.

Oops, didn't even realize and cancelled. Now I'm caught up in other trades lol. I'll come back for the female later. The Heracross has Rock Blast so I've bred it for the mega evo.

Unicorn

You just did, lol. That wasn't my Pokémon you checked. =P
DOOOOOOD I sent you a PM!

Your SV matches one of my eggs! Finally. Been masuda breeding Goomy on and off since launch, and since then have gone through 6+ boxes of eggs through Instacheck. Finally, finally shiny Goomy!

So, for anyone who has a Vivillon in one of their friend's safaris, is the icon showing up in the preview? I have someone on my list who happens to have Vivillon and I've encountered Vivillon multiple times in there, but the preview still shows a Pokeball icon. If anyone else has the same thing happening, I can only assume it's an oversight relating to the patterns having different menu icons.

It's not a big deal or anything, but it's kind of annoying going through the list to check if anyone has recently beaten the game and then realizing it's just that Vivillon safari again.

DOOOOOOD I sent you a PM!

Your SV matches one of my eggs! Finally. Been masuda breeding Goomy on and off since launch, and since then have gone through 6+ boxes of eggs through Instacheck. Finally, finally shiny Goomy!
Sorry, my bad. I've been too caught up with the Doctor Who marathon to pay close attention to GAF. =3

I'm definitely up for hatching your shiny for you. And you don't need to give me anything in return. Is there any specific place you want me to hatch it, or a nickname you want it to have?

Are we friends yet? 1032-1396-6786 is my code, just in case. (Trainer name is Merick)

Unicorn

Sorry, my bad. I've been too caught up with the Doctor Who marathon to pay close attention to GAF. =3

I'm definitely up for hatching your shiny for you. And you don't need to give me anything in return. Is there any specific place you want me to hatch it, or a nickname you want it to have?

Are we friends yet? 1032-1396-6786 is my code, just in case. (Trainer name is Merick)

Dragoonite

plz :D

As for hatchin, I hadn't really thought of it, but I guess Laverre if it isn't too much trouble. That's my favorite town in XY.

Thank you soooo much for this! Heading online now.

Dragoonite

plz :D

As for hatchin, I hadn't really thought of it, but I guess Laverre if it isn't too much trouble. That's my favorite town in XY.

Thank you soooo much for this! Heading online now.
Lol, that works. I'll do my best to hatch it and get back to you soon!

Also, you can keep that Sableye. It has perfect IVs, and Recover. =]

CrimsonN0

Man outside of volcarona every pokemon I'm bred have been stupid slow.

I favour slow but bulky types way too much.

edit: oh wait no, I guess sneasel is my other speedy type.

Most of my pokemon are the same way.
I need to start carrying around some pokemon with Thunder Wave or Glare.

Antiwhippy

Anyone want a level 1 male 31/31/31/xx/31/31 jolly Tyrunt with fire fang, thunder fang, ice fang, and dd?

Hey Nub, does your friend safari have gothorita?

I saw on the spreadsheet that nubbe has it but no one else has that name on this forum so I'm wondering if it's you?

So, for anyone who has a Vivillon in one of their friend's safaris, is the icon showing up in the preview? I have someone on my list who happens to have Vivillon and I've encountered Vivillon multiple times in there, but the preview still shows a Pokeball icon. If anyone else has the same thing happening, I can only assume it's an oversight relating to the patterns having different menu icons.

It's not a big deal or anything, but it's kind of annoying going through the list to check if anyone has recently beaten the game and then realizing it's just that Vivillon safari again.

I have one and no. I think it's bugged. I think the bug is that the game doesn't know which palette to show in the preview, so it does the next best thing.

CrimsonN0

Anyone have a Bold Ditto I could borrow?

Just need it to breed with a Synchronizer.

My FC:5000-3009-5859

EDIT: Nevermind, caught one myself.

Unicorn

Is there a newer damage calculator similar to Honkaculator4000?

Trying to play around with EVs for Goodra to survive beastly physical attacks to Counter back, while just shying from Yellow health (if possible lol).

Quest1

And thank you! I've now have every pseudo besides Dratini... I need to try and find one with multi scale.

You know... I have a ton of those too. Hahaha. What else you got? I really need a female technician Scyther with good IVs.

Edit: just finished my venipede breeding and I have a bunch or 3/4 IV speed boosters if anyone wants. Will take any good breeding fodder.

Double Edit: Greninja'd

Tenck

Ah well, thanks for the reply though.

This whole "have to wait for the person to go online to unlock the third pokemon" thing is really frustrating.

You need anything in particular? I have someone on my FL with Gothorita in their FS. I could probably catch you something.

Korosenai

You know... I have a ton of those too. Hahaha. What else you got? I really need a female technician Scyther with good IVs.

Edit: just finished my venipede breeding and I have a bunch or 3/4 IV speed boosters if anyone wants. Will take any good breeding fodder.

Double Edit: Greninja'd
haha, thanks for the offer though.

Sure thing. Coming online

Edit: Thanks for Joltik!
Thank you for Dratini!

Top Bottom