• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Holmes

Finally, after pretty much the whole day, I got my 31/xx/31/31/31/31 female Togepi! I never want to go through that insanity again.

Onto Riolu. I think I'll actually try for a 6 this time.
You went from one 12.5% female Pokemon to another after pledging to never go through that again. RIP.

Bulbasaur

Banned
So a friend told me how you can stick a piece of paper under your circle pad, walk away and hatch eggs in Lumios city!

Oh my freaking God.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Vaporeon deserves to be one shotted. >:)

Wonder trading is super fascinating now, because now it's mostly just breeding rejects. Interesting to see what other people are breeding.

Son Of D

Hello PokéGAF. I've been playing the series since Yellow (although I did miss all the Gen 4 games) but haven't really dived into the multiplayer battles aspect. I thought I'd start with XY on that front and have bred a Growlithe (purely because Arcanine's my favourite). I have no idea what to use with it in a team though, I'm thinking about Gengar (another favourite) but unsure on others.

joelseph

My breeding is taking too long and I'm looking to upgrade dittos. Is anyone swimming in so many awesome dittos that they feel like giving me one for nothing?

Tiamant

GG everyone, took a bit of games for me to start being useful.

I'll add you too if that's okay TWILT, my FC is 1263-5864-8502

spiritfox

31/31/31/x/31/31 and mold? I have one which is female. You looking for that spread and that ability correct? Or you just looking to breed it yourself?

Yup, but I want to breed it myself. Both parents are 5IVs so hopefully I get it soon. Thanks anyway.

BTW I do have spare 5IV Drilburs if anyone wants. I'm looking for Vivillons that are not Elegant, Modern, Tundra, Marine, High Plains, and Polar.

Question guys. I have been soft resetting on Zapdos for awhile now and finally got one that I would consider keeping. What do people think?

23/20/31/31/31/31 with a hardy nature (so neutral doesn't effect anything)

Do I stick with it? Do I keep grinding? I haven't had any four IVs yet that matched those stats.

Question guys. I have been soft resetting on Zapdos for awhile now and finally got one that I would consider keeping. What do people think?

Do I stick with it? Do I keep grinding? I haven't had any four IVs yet that matched those stats.
Ugh, if its movepool this gen wasn't so damn shitty HP Ice wasn't a very strong consideration it'd be a no-brainer...

backlot

Nature is way more important than IV's so you really don't want a neutral one. If you don't have one already, get a Synchronize Pokemon with the nature you want.

Nature is way more important than IV's so you really don't want a neutral one. If you don't have one already, get a Synchronize Pokemon with the nature you want.

Fuckkkk really? I don't believe synchronize works on roaming Pokemon.

I guess I'm going for a new Zapdos. Heart broken

DaBoss

You guys do know that if you trade with an Acquaintance, it will ask you to trade after you're done trading, so there isn't a need to add each others' cumbersome FCs.
Drilbur - #529 (Adamant)
Female (♀)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 20 - 21
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Fuck it. Good enough.
Weak.

Top Bottom