• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Might as well give this another shot. I've messaged Letterhead but he doesn't seem to be online very often.

Does anyone have one of the Aipoms he gave out, with Fake Out and Beat Up? At this point, even an Aipom with Fake Out on it?

Really? I might have a 3IV larvesta to offer in return. If you're still on my code is 0559-6808-4314

Thanks but I already bred myself a Volcarona. Do you want a male or female Mareep?

IGN: Calem
FC: 3866-8751-4302

EDIT:
Looking around and found two Modest 5IV Mareeps (one male, one female) but no egg moves. You want one of those?

macklelol

Might as well give this another shot. I've messaged Letterhead but he doesn't seem to be online very often.

Does anyone have one of the Aipoms he gave out, with Fake Out and Beat Up? At this point, even an Aipom with Fake Out on it?

I can let you use my Ambipom with Fake Out/Beat Up, but I'll need it back eventually. FC is in my profile if you're interested.

Panzon

Anyone with a ditto in their friend safari willing to hook me up? I have tangela, quilladin and ivysaur in mine. Its the last pokemon I need to start with the breeding.

PM me if someone can help me

Koenigg

Neo Member
Not X/Y related, but I'm playing through White right now and using a team I got through trading, and I've noticed that they're not receiving the 1.5x exp trade bonus. Is this a glitch?

backlot

Has anyone here breed a hidden ability Scraggy? I'm looking for a female one in basically any ball but a normal Pokeball. If anyone has some leftovers they'd be willing to trade I'd appreciate it.

Smash some rocks. It's also found in Victory Road in hordes.
Remember they like to kill their team mates with magnitude. It makes getting Sand Veil Geodude a bit tricky (I think this will wokr though)
Smeargle with magnitude and imprison=problem solved...entertainment to scout for HA and an attacking move to faint them

New update for Pokemon out, it kills instacheck and that battle glitch.

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1061/p/430
Why can't we get patch details like that for anything else Nintendo. I wasn't even aware of wondertoll evolution not learning moves sometimes...

Wichu

iP0DyIkmpuRoL.png

Not my best, but it will do. Maybe I'll redo it some day.

I have over 90 friends on my friend list and only one of them has a Steel friend safari. That person did not even beat the Elite 4, yet.

Dem odds.

joelseph

I am still looking for a Normal Safari that contains Lucky Eggs, I accidentally traded mine off a week or two back. I would be willing to put up something from my small breeding stock to sweeten the deal. My FC is in my profile, please let me know if you add me. Thanks!

PBalfredo

I have a female and male Meowstic both with good IVs, but neither of them have their hidden ability. I have a male Espurr with it's hidden ability. Will breeding the male Espurr with my female Meowstic pass on the Espurr's hidden ability? And when an Espurr evolves into Meowstic does the Espurr's hidden ability turn into the Meowstic's hidden ability?

Wichu

I have a female and male Meowstic both with good IVs, but neither of them have their hidden ability. I have a male Espurr with it's hidden ability. Will breeding the male Espurr with my female Meowstic pass on the Espurr's hidden ability? And when an Espurr evolves into Meowstic does the Espurr's hidden ability turn into the Meowstic's hidden ability?

1. No, only females pass the hidden ability (males will pass it if bred with Ditto).
2. Yes, Espurr's hidden ability turns into Meowstic's hidden ability.

Unless this is the sole exception to the rule "males can only pass down HA using Ditto" then no.

If the Espurr has the HA whatever it evolves into should have it too.

Edit: Bah Greninja'd

Wichu

How rare are extremespeed zigzagoons? Will I have a chance to get one if I offer something crazy like a megastone?

Extreme Speed Zigzagoon was only obtainable in Pokémon Box Ruby/Sapphire, so yeah, pretty rare (you couldn't reset for good IVs either, so don't expect perfect). You won't be able to get one without going to somewhere like Smogon (maybe someone here has one?)

Tiamant

Extreme Speed Zigzagoon was only obtainable in Pokémon Box Ruby/Sapphire, so yeah, pretty rare (you couldn't reset for good IVs either, so don't expect perfect). You won't be able to get one without going to somewhere like Smogon (maybe someone here has one?)

I thought I'd be able to breed it D:

I'll pay one gazillion pokedollars in megastones for one, I'll try to look into it.

ohkay

Does anybody have a 4-5 iv female riolu/lucario with prankster/justified or a gale wings fletchling?

I've got a 5iv timid gastly or a 5iv timid protean froakie (or I can breed a 5iv adamant technician scyther, 5iv adamant intimidate mawile, 5iv honedge for you)

I have to say, I'm really impressed by the speed at which the game gets patched. I really thought they would stumble with both patches.

Now to wait and see what exploits PokeBank brings, but at least I can play against randoms again.

I can't wait to transfer my perfect Porygon-Z. @_@

Top Bottom