• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

I like how relatively fast they got the patch out - seems they're getting a tiny bit better at the whole bug-fixing thing. Maybe this gen they'll fix actively fix more stuff instead of leaving it for Pokemon Z :)

who am I kidding

lupinko

I like how relatively fast they got the patch out - seems they're getting a tiny bit better at the whole bug-fixing thing. Maybe this gen they'll fix actively fix more stuff instead of leaving it for Pokemon Z :)

who am I kidding

What about the game coming out after that, Pokemon GT?

Does anyone have a Ralts I could take? I am just kinda starting out on the game but I would love to have one so not sure what I could offer in return. I am at route 4 trying to catch one but wow lol.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Would anyone be willing to help me with about 8 trade evolutions? Trying to complete as much of my Pokedex as I can and I just need someone to help me trade these and trade them back. D; I would really appreciate it! :)

FC: 2492-5233-0873.

Does anyone have a Ralts I could take? I am just kinda starting out on the game but I would love to have one so not sure what I could offer in return. I am at route 4 trying to catch one but wow lol.
I can quickly breed one for you. And if you want to be nice you can help me with trade evolutions too if you want :p

Would anyone be willing to help me with about 8 trade evolutions? Trying to complete as much of my Pokedex as I can and I just need someone to help me trade these and trade them back. D; I would really appreciate it! :)

FC: 2492-5233-0873.

I can quickly breed one for you. And if you want to be nice you can help me with trade evolutions too if you want :p

That would be great and I can help you. So just trade back and forth?

FC 3780-9568-0664

Added you

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That would be great and I can help you. So just trade back and forth?

FC 3780-9568-0664
Yeah you can just trade me a dummy pokemon and just trade back the evolved versions as I give you the new ones to evolve.

I'll be online soon after this egg hatches. My in-game name is Arvin.

EDIT: I added you and I'm online now.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Thanks SO much for your help Snkfanatic :) Took a bit more time than I expected with network communication and all of that, so sorry about that, but it was a huge help for me :D

Enjoy your Ralts as well :)

Thanks SO much for your help Snkfanatic :) Took a bit more time than I expected with network communication and all of that, so sorry about that, but it was a huge help for me :D

Enjoy your Ralts as well :)

No problem at all glad to help. Hope I choose the right stuff to get rid of on your Slowking. He wanted to learn a few things haha

Holmes

Ugh, I cannot believe I misplaced that game :-(

(Soul Silver)
It'll become more and more common as time passes after the bank opens, as will Pokemon like Deino with Earth Power or Karrablast with Drill Run, or Pokemon with their hidden abilities that aren't in the friend safari or hordes. Just wait it out.

Because Flabebe is female only, I need to find somebody that can trade me a 4 or 5 IV Mawile without physical attack IVs.
I have a 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 Flabébé JUST FOR YOU! It's blue though, if you care about that. Has its hidden ability too.

Spinluck

I'm sure people will have some to give away. I still have SS and I plan to bring over an Extremespeed dratini so if you want I'll breed one.

I would be forever grateful! Wish I had something moderately good to offer.

My friend code is 5215-0711-9638

It'll become more and more common as time passes after the bank opens, as will Pokemon like Deino with Earth Power or Karrablast with Drill Run, or Pokemon with their hidden abilities that aren't in the friend safari or hordes. Just wait it out.

I have a 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 Flabébé JUST FOR YOU! It's blue though, if you care about that. Has its hidden ability too.

Yeah you're probably right.

AND OH MY.. what is its nature? I should start breeding soon, still trying to catch the right Dittos.

Holmes

Well it was for KittenMaster, but if they don't want it, you can have her! Otherwise, I have a xx/xx/31/xx/31/31 Flabébé which is the next best thing, I guess! Her nature is Bold and she's in a Premier Ball fwiw.

Instead of wasting your time with 2 IV or 3 IV Dittos, just breed Pokemon with fathers in the same egg group. Muuuch faster.

Does anyone have a Safari with any of these that they're willing to share?

Phantump
Dragonair
Fletchinder
Eevee

I would PM people from the spreadsheet first but they don't get back to you a lot of the time and the Safari thread isn't really active now.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Heard nothing but great things about this and its making me want a 3ds. Two questions:

1. Is a 3DS any good? What games are best for it?

2. Any cheap bundles?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Heard nothing but great things about this and its making me want a 3ds. Two questions:

1. Is a 3DS any good? What games are best for it?

2. Any cheap bundles?

If you love jrpgs it's the console to have right now. Pokemon x y, bravely default, etrian odyssey and fire emblem are all must haves. Then there are fun action games like kid icarus. Haven't played it yet but I heard 3D land is great.

I have spent more time on the 3DS than my pc and ps3.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
If you love jrpgs it's the console to have right now. Pokemon x y, bravely default, etrian odyssey and fire emblem are all must haves. Then there are fun action games like kid icarus. Haven't played it yet but I heard 3D land is great.

I have spent more time on the 3DS than my pc and ps3.

What are differences between the 3ds and xl? just the size?

Is Animal Crossing good? Might treat myself to one for Christmas heheh

Wichu

Don't forget Mario and Luigi and Shin Megami Tensei
I really want to play SMT, but it's not out here :(

Yeah, the main difference between the 3DS and the XL is the size (the XL's screens are glorious), but there's a couple of smaller differences too - the XL has a slightly better battery life due to having more space for the battery, but apparently has a worse 3D sweet spot (I haven't really noticed it myself).

In terms of games, I'll also recommend Theatrhythm Final Fantasy if you're a fan of the FF series' music. The eShop has some gems, too.

Antiwhippy

What are differences between the 3ds and xl? just the size?

Is Animal Crossing good? Might treat myself to one for Christmas heheh

Size and ergonomics. I prefer the xl.

It was my first AC and while I enjoy it for the 50 hours I played the grind wad too much for me.

Antiwhippy

Huh, does weakness policy affect stored power?

edit: oh wait, it's total stat changes. I thought it only accounted for your highest stat only.

Usobuko

Banned
Anyone else tired of people quitting in battlespot?

I think I will retire from battlespot. I play like 8 games just now and everyone just quit. Most of them are Japanese players. I'm starting to think at this rank, I'm matching with all these quitters and no one else can progress forward.

Usobuko

Banned
I hope it's alright to post Showdown replays here, I just wanted to point out a bit of laughably poor sportsmanship

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oubeta-69919579

Watch for the round 13 turn around.

Then watch what is said in the chat window in round 22.

Also, I love Weakness Policy Sigilyph.

Yep and his team has no answer to defensively boost pokemon that can threaten to sweep. He deserved to lose in this case, kinda like people who don't do a double switch after looking at the team preview.

Holmes

Fuck that. I'm still looking for a 5IV HA Eevee. Lost count of how many Outstanding 4IVs I have popped out.
Oh no. :/ I know the feeling. Last night I did Pineco for hours with two 4 IV parents and not one 5 IV offspring. Just settlted on a 4 IV one without special defense. It's not gonna survive many special attacks either way if its special defense IV is maxed or not.

SeZMehK

Oh no. :/ I know the feeling. Last night I did Pineco for hours with two 4 IV parents and not one 5 IV offspring. Just settlted on a 4 IV one without special defense. It's not gonna survive many special attacks either way if its special defense IV is maxed or not.
Oh I know the feeling. I had a 5iv and a 4iv venipede. Took forever to get a 5iv jolly speed boost lol.

Top Bottom