• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Wichu

Is it now one hour before Poké Bank opens is Japan? :D Are Eshop releases usually at midnight?

Apparently yes. Looking forward to getting past-gen starters in Wonder Trade this afternoon :)

Thanks for the hook ups, Panzon! Got the Abra, Noibat, and some other treats.

Looking for;

Espurr
Munna
Axew
Oshawott

I have a bunch of spare Espurr and possibly Munna. What do you need them for?

EDIT: Yep, got a spare female Munna. It's leveled a bit from the Day Care, but it should have some egg moves available at the move relearner. Do you need the hidden ability?

Its not until you go back to the older games that you appreciate how much better the PC is in Gen VI. The search function (highlight Pokemon of certain types) and how quick it is to switch boxes and move things...

The worst thing is it might be weeks or never that I get to transfer anything making the chore of playing the old games worse (I've not even got to the point of the Gen V transfer minigame...and I have got a few pal parks to go in Gen IV plus Saphire to finish for Kyogre...currently at Gym 4...oh crud, the Lati...whatever too).

I can't wait until the next game. Someone's gotta change the PC to be a cardboard box who only has two functions:
  • Organize Pokemon
  • Organize Items

And the second one could collapse inside Organize Pokemon if they added it to the Search filter.

Andrefpvs

Whoooooo!

BcQeiM6IIAAJO7P.jpg

Happy Holidays!

Muku

So wish we were getting Pokebank today too. Ugggh, why Japan first?! :( Maybe I'll unload some unwanted Eevee's on Wonder Trade to see what turns up. Though have boxes prepared on Black and Black 2 for my buddies come a couple days from now.

Zoon

New (exclusive to GAF?) Hoenn easter egg in PokemonX/Y:
Go to 2nd town, down the stairs,building on the left(pokeball shop),listen to the music

upandaway

Transfer, yes. Move from boxes in XY, I don't think it'll care.

Will find out for you ASAP :)
I have like 50 or more Pokemon that know HM moves in my Black 2.. that's gonna be a pain to delete all of them.

I'll hold out hope that it's automatic deletion, I guess...

SeZMehK

I don't know if it was ever announced but can we access the pokebank on the pc to organize? Would be nice if it was possible...

SeZMehK

Man, Project M totally took me away from this game...

Hey, I actually do have a female Snorlax in a Luxury Ball for you if you weren't helped out already. x_x Sorry for the delay.

Still looking for it. I was wondering where you disappeared off to, lol. Can you do it now? If so, I can just turn on my hotspot and get on since I am at work. *sneaks in some pokemon time* lol.

Still looking for it. I was wondering where you disappeared off to, lol. Can you do it now? If so, I can just turn on my hotspot and get on since I am at work. *sneaks in some pokemon time* lol.

Doing my best to creep out of a sea of Roy and Mewtwo, heh.

Yeah, I'll be on in five minutes!

Edit: Whoah. I actually made a 6IV female Immunity Snorlax if you want that.

Panzon

Just got a JPN Modest Charmander with 5 perfect IVs and the solar power ability. Funny thing is I was gonna try to breed him today since I just realized I don't have any of the original starters with the correct natures and IVs. The person on the receiving end got a modest Larvesta with 5 perfect IVs though so it's a win win. This is what wonder trade should be all about

Now time to see if I can get a shiny perfect Charmander. Wish me luck guys

Just got a JPN Modest Charmander with 5 perfect IVs and the solar power ability. Funny thing is I was gonna try to breed him today since I just realized I don't have any of the original starters with the correct natures and IVs. The person on the receiving end got a modest Larvesta with 5 perfect IVs though so it's a win win. This is what wonder trade should be all about

Now time to see if I can get a shiny perfect Charmander. Wish me luck guys
May the RNG Gods be nice to you.

Panzon

May the RNG Gods be nice to you.

Thank you kind sir. I'll be sure to spread the wealth if I get it. I decided to wonder trade today due to poke bank but I've gotten 4 charmanders in a row now. I hope it's not a virus going around or something. What did the little guy do to everyone?

Eevee...why do you have to have Covet and Charm as both egg moves and level up moves...thats 4 heart scales wasted getting back the 4 egg moves on the male and off to find the move deleter...who is right next to the move reminder :lol:

Korosenai

Im still kind of confused on tutor moves from gen 5 and breeding in gen 6. Will a Volcarona with Giga Drain be able to pass it along to another Volcarona through breeding in gen 6?

Jaeger

Apparently yes. Looking forward to getting past-gen starters in Wonder Trade this afternoon :)

I have a bunch of spare Espurr and possibly Munna. What do you need them for?

EDIT: Yep, got a spare female Munna. It's leveled a bit from the Day Care, but it should have some egg moves available at the move relearner. Do you need the hidden ability?

Yes indeed! I'll be home in an hour and a half. I'll PM, sir.

Btw, what's the significance of a Japanese Region Pokemon?

Top Bottom