• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Intending to get this for the holiday. Last Pokemon I played was Crystal in 2001 if I remember correctly.

Is this any good? I remember Crystal being the shit back when I played it. It was so huge and had so much content, it blew my mind. Does X/Y hold up?

I'll take a Female Immunity if you got it. Do you need anything in return?
You're in luck, I made another 6IV Immunity Snorlax!

I'm not looking for anything in particular but any cool breeding leftovers would be nice. Merry Christmas.

Edit: Not sure if I have you added, lol. My FC is in my profile.

Aggrotek

Intending to get this for the holiday. Last Pokemon I played was Crystal in 2001 if I remember correctly.

Is this any good? I remember Crystal being the shit back when I played it. It was so huge and had so much content, it blew my mind. Does X/Y hold up?

Technically speaking from a pure gameplay and graphical standpoint it is my favorite title.

You're in luck, I made another 6IV Immunity Snorlax!

I'm not looking for anything in particular but any cool breeding leftovers would be nice. Merry Christmas.

Awesome! :D I will give you a 4 IV Beldum or Ralts, your choice!

Technically speaking from a pure gameplay and graphical standpoint it is my favorite title.

Sounds good. Is it as huge as the series used to be? I remember Crystal having about 250 or 300 Pokemon + two "worlds" to explore - the new one and the old one from Pokemon red/blue.

Aggrotek

Sounds good. Is it as huge as the series used to be? I remember Crystal having about 250 or 300 Pokemon + two "worlds" to explore - the new one and the old one from Pokemon red/blue.

There is not as much post game content as previous titles but the pokedex is huge.

I am so late to the party with Cute Charm and how it increases the chance of finding a Pokémon of the opposite gender in the wild.

This could have saved me SO much hours in the safari...

Kirlia

Banned
anyone have a good Phantump they wanna trade me?

If only I was in an online area...I have a bunch of 3iv/4iv Phantump with their Hidden Ability, but I won't be back at my college, which has reliable online for my 3DS, until January 5th. If you somehow don't have a good Phantump by then, shoot me a PM.

Tiamant

Looks like Pokebank has been released!

Quick, to the Wondermobile!

NintendoEmployeesCar.jpg

TWILT

Banned
Bah, people are asking for freaking Lugias/Ho-Ohs for their Mudkip/Treecko. >:

*Sigh* At least WE'RE getting Pokebank in a few days...

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Bah, people are asking for freaking Lugias/Ho-Ohs for their Mudkip/Treecko. >:

*Sigh* At least WE'RE getting Pokebank in a few days...
I'm currently getting ready by getting one of each unobtainable Pokemon ready to Transport and Bank to complete the dex in one fell swoop!

Ryne

Ooh, I'm going to be priced out of a lot of the transfer pokemon due to the fact I haven't played the previous versions, so I must be patient and hope people get a little more reasonable.

Top Bottom