• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

L.O.R.D

finally

after more then 600 eggs for froakie

i finally hatched my first ever shiny Pokemon using the mesuda method

m5zn_b04866f60d3481c.jpg

and it fucking torrent

31/31/31/31/7/31

tumblr_lryplnARV41r0fgou.gif

FML

anyone have shiny froakie with protean and good IVs ?
i am desperate

Korosenai

What kind of ev spread should I be using for a Relaxed Ferroseed? I know you need 252 in hp, just not sure how to distribute the rest between def and sp. def.

What kind of ev spread should I be using for a Relaxed Ferroseed? I know you need 252 in hp, just not sure how to distribute the rest between def and sp. def.

Dump 'em all into either Sp. Def and HP or Attack and HP, depending on what role you want it to fill. Investing too much in Defense would be like pouring water into a swimming pool, to paraphrase a friend's analogy.

Sigmaah

finally

after more then 600 eggs for froakie

i finally hatched my first ever shiny Pokemon using the mesuda method

m5zn_b04866f60d3481c.jpg

and it fucking torrent

31/31/31/31/7/31

tumblr_lryplnARV41r0fgou.gif

FML

anyone have shiny froakie with protean and good IVs ?
i am desperate

LMFAO
and it fucking torrent

I can see the rage. I'd be pissed too.

I have perfect HP fire one that I can clone for you, it's Greninja tho (sorry Panda, I just got this today lol)

MicH

Oooh, very cool. I just hatched a perfect female Solar Power Charnander with Dragon Pulse. Awesome!

I have a 3 IV and a 4 IV female one if any of you want a female to breed them yourselves (used as mothers) and a bunch of 4 IV males

L.O.R.D

LMFAO
and it fucking torrent

I have perfect HP fire one that I can clone for you, it's Greninja tho (sorry Panda, I just got this today lol)

the problem the last 3 eggs was protean..and he was torrent

the the fire one ?

sure,,,no problem
i have 6IV froakie if you want

Usobuko

Banned
Oooh, very cool. I just hatched a perfect female Solar Power Charnander with Dragon Pulse. Awesome!

I have a 3 IV and a 4 IV female one if any of you want a female to breed them yourselves (used as mothers) and a bunch of 4 IV males

Could you reserve one with Dragon Pulse for me. I will get online soon, will probably send you a PM before hand.

I do have a Mega Charzard Y but it has no Dragon Pulse because I don't breed egg moves. Derp.

Korosenai

Just got a pretty awesome Pinsir sweep. Galvantula was getting walled by Ferrothorn and Dragonite got OHKO'd by Gyarados. Thank God I didn't take swords dance off Pinsir, it's just too strong. The sweep starts at 7/12 if you want to skip to it.

G4WW-WWWW-WWW4-DANC

Dump 'em all into either Sp. Def and HP or Attack and HP, depending on what role you want it to fill. Investing too much in Defense would be like pouring water into a swimming pool, to paraphrase a friend's analogy.
If I go Sp Def and HP should I just make a new one with the sassy nature?

I might make this one 252 hp, 252 Atk, 4 def and see how it does since it's Relaxed.

TWILT

Banned
LMFAO
and it fucking torrent

What's the exact IV spread for the HP Fire Greninja? I've been breeding forever for one, but to no avail... :(

DaBoss

A 4 IV female will be helpful for me.

MicH

Could you reserve one with Dragon Pulse for me. I will get online soon, will probably send you a PM before hand.

I do have a Mega Charzard Y but it has no Dragon Pulse because I don't breed egg moves. Derp.
Sure. Would you rather want a mail or a female? And what's your FC + IGN?

A 4 IV female will be helpful for me.
Sure! I couldn't have done this without you either way :p I'll take her out of the daycare now. If you want Dragon Pulse she can relearn it

L.O.R.D

i am noob in all this
but,what i do with hidden power fire for froakie ?
the only attack is hidden power, alot of people won't even use it

SeZMehK

Finally, after pulling teeth, I got seismic toss and aromatherapy on a natural cure chansey. I've got 3 spare bold natural cure chansey in luxury balls. Does any one want them?

MicH

Finally, after pulling teeth, I got seismic toss and aromatherapy on a natural cure chansey. I've got 3 spare bold natural cure chansey in luxury balls. Does any one want them?
Ooh yes please :eek:

What are you looking for? I recently bred Growlithes w/ Close Combat (no females left, unfortunately), Noibats, the Charmanders obviously, and Roselia's with Leaf Storm, Seep Powder and Spikes. All are in luxury balls

I think you have added me before. Anyway, I can't go online as ofnow. So would you mind to hold for another day? If not, it's okay. You are Michael right?
Ah, ok. Yes, that's perfectly fine. I am Michael, yes :D

If I go Sp Def and HP should I just make a new one with the sassy nature?

I might make this one 252 hp, 252 Atk, 4 def and see how it does since it's Relaxed.

Nah, you'll be fine as-is. A Relaxed nature will add a little bit of oomph to its primary defense without having to invest in it, and by spreading out its EVs between its more lacking stats, you'll find you have a nice wall going.

If you're going to run more than just Gyro Ball though, then 252 HP/252 Attack is preferable. Power Whip can pack one heck of a punch coming from Ferrothorn.

SeZMehK

Ooh yes please :eek:

What are you looking for? I recently bred Growlithes w/ Close Combat (no females left, unfortunately), Noibats, the Charmanders obviously, and Roselia's with Leaf Storm, Seep Powder and Spikes. All are in luxury balls

Ah, ok. Yes, that's perfectly fine. I am Michael, yes :D
Didn't I give you the parent for growlithe? :p A female Roselia is fine.

Sure. :)

FC is 2320-6152-0406. Trainer name is Nick.
Sure, FC in profile.

MicH

Didn't I give you the parent for growlithe? :p A female Roselia is fine.

Sure, FC in profile.
Did you? I thought it was OceanBlue, but it might have been you :eek: Whoops haha. Anyway, I will send a Roselia your way in a minute

EDIT: Oh wow, I am on a roll today. Thanks to your awesome 4 IV female Squirtle, SeZ, and my perfect Milotic my very first Squirtle egg was a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rain Dish Squirtle w/ Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere <3 I even got two in the very first batch! Oh wow

Korosenai

Nah, you'll be fine as-is. A Relaxed nature will add a little bit of oomph to its primary defense without having to invest in it, and by spreading out its EVs between its more lacking stats, you'll find you have a nice wall going.

If you're going to run more than just Gyro Ball though, then 252 HP/252 Attack is preferable. Power Whip can pack one heck of a punch coming from Ferrothorn.
I plan on using Stealth Rocks/Leech Seed/Power Whip/Gyro Ball.

Anyone have some pokemon I can breed? 3iv or 4iv rejects? I want to start getting in the swing of things again and it'll be nice to start with a good foundation. I'm at work atm bit I can get on later tonight.

Just got a pretty awesome Pinsir sweep. Galvantula was getting walled by Ferrothorn and Dragonite got OHKO'd by Gyarados. Thank God I didn't take swords dance off Pinsir, it's just too strong. The sweep starts at 7/12 if you want to skip to it.

G4WW-WWWW-WWW4-DANC

I can't stand people who spam Intimidate like that. But yeah Pinsir is broken. I wish I had Pinsirite. :(

I think I'll train up a Lucario since Mega 'zam isn't doing much.

Quest1

Does anyone have any leftover extrmspeed dratini? I was messing around on simulator and it's too good. Also, if adaptability is dragalges hidden ability I want an assault vest variant. It's tanky and hits okay.

Usobuko

Banned
I can't stand people who spam Intimidate like that. But yeah Pinsir is broken. I wish I had Pinsirite. :(

I think I'll train up a Lucario since Mega 'zam isn't doing much.

M.Pinsir is why I run enough speed to ohko it back with Gale Wing Talonflame. I have both in game though.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Man, the other team stalled out for a long time.

I'm back on now, in any event.

edit: Added both Troubled Bat and Mr. Cookiepants. If you're on, just initiate trade.

DaBoss

Anyone have some pokemon I can breed? 3iv or 4iv rejects? I want to start getting in the swing of things again and it'll be nice to start with a good foundation. I'm at work atm bit I can get on later tonight.
Yea, I can send you some. But it depends on the time. I probably will stop playing in about 2 hours from now.
Does anyone have any leftover extrmspeed dratini? I was messing around on simulator and it's too good. Also, if adaptability is dragalges hidden ability I want an assault vest variant. It's tanky and hits okay.
I do.

FC: 1736-0341-1378
M.Pinsir is why I run enough speed to ohko it back with Gale Wing Talonflame. I have both in game though.
Enough Speed? Just use Brave Bird or Acrobatics which has priority.

Usobuko

Banned
Enough Speed? Just use Brave Bird or Acrobatics which has priority.

Well, most M.Pinsir users will only let it face something it can SD and survive, only to OHKO ( then sweep ) next turn onwards. So whether you are switching in ( risky if it choose Return ) or choosing TalonFlame next after your pokemon fainted,

+2 Quick Attack has 12.5% chance of OHKO Talonflame, if you are slower.

DaBoss

Well, most M.Pinsir users will only let it face something it can SD and survive, only to OHKO ( then sweep ) next turn onwards. So whether you are switching in ( risky if it choose Return ) or choosing TalonFlame next after your pokemon fainted,

+2 Quick Attack has 12.5% chance of OHKO Talonflame, if you are slower.
Oh, I thought you were talking about it in a direct match-up where it didn't have time to set up.

I should have known you meant after it set up.

LaNaranja

Alright, after DarthOrange and Scratch get their Dittos, I have 4 left in case people still need them.

Darth, either PM me your FC and IGN or post it here.

Mine is 3153-3730-9713. IGN is Met.

THANKS A BUNCH! But I won't be home until around 10pm PST so if you wan't to wait until tomorrow or you will be free at that time that would be great.

2981-6627-3988
IGN is Marco

Man, the other team stalled out for a long time.

I'm back on now, in any event.

edit: Added both Troubled Bat and Mr. Cookiepants. If you're on, just initiate trade.

I can't find your name on the PSS. :(

Edit: Thanks! Wow, Destiny Knot too. I've been breeding with 2 IV dittos. so this will make life much easier lol.

Top Bottom