• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

ED Cantu

I'm looking for a foreign 6iv ditto, hopefully someone would have an extra one or even a cloned one, I need it for breeding purposes.

Right off the bat I can give 5iv feebas, larvitar, charmander or inkay, I also have goomy, Kanhaskhan and Bergmite all are breeds with 5ivs. Or if you like shinies I can give Trevenant or Metagross both from friend safari, if you're not interested in any of those tell me what would like for it and I'll try to get it.

Thanks.

L.O.R.D

I'm looking for a foreign 6iv ditto, hopefully someone would have an extra one or even a cloned one, I need it for breeding purposes.

Right off the bat I can give 5iv feebas, larvitar, charmander or inkay, I also have goomy, Kanhaskhan and Bergmite all are breeds with 5ivs. Or if you like shinies I can give Trevenant or Metagross both from friend safari, if you're not interested in any of those tell me what would like for it and I'll try to get it.

Thanks.

i have 6 IV ditto
i'll get that feebas
do you have else ?
any shinnies ?

ED Cantu

i have 6 IV ditto
i'll get that feebas
do you have else ?
any shinnies ?

Alright thanks! I'll give you the Feebas for that Ditto, the Ditto Is foreign, right?
If you want anything else from what I listed before just tell me, I can give you the shiny Metagross and the feebas if you want.

L.O.R.D

Alright thanks! I'll give you the Feebas for that Ditto, the Ditto Is foreign, right?
If you want anything else from what I listed before just tell me, I can give you the shiny Metagross and the feebas if you want.

yes,its Japaneses ditto
my FC in my profile

MicH

National Pokedex Complete! Last trade was a Porygon2 for a Porygon-Z. Got the shiny charm and the diploma!
Nice man! How do you guys get all the legendaries dexed? Just a chain of GTS legendary trades?

I should probably offer up a Latias

At least you're succeeding 20% of the time lol

Congrats!
It's super tedious and frustrating though x.x Not sure I wanna do this often lol

L.O.R.D

Nice man! How do you guys get all the legendaries dexed? Just a chain of GTS legendary trades?

I should probably offer up a Latias

It's super tedious and frustrating though x.x Not sure I wanna do this often lol

me too
its only work 20%
then, some one helped me to time it very close

i put latios on GTS foe a week and still i got nothing

OceanBlue

Sorry to those looking for megas, I was real sick yesterday. Feeling a bit better now, thankfully.

Do you still need the Fletching and Growlithe with the Tyranitarite and Pinsirite? I'd still like the spare Houndoomite and Charizardite Y. My IGN is Haruka. I think I already have you added.

I leave for a month and on return find that people can clone Pokémon now? Pokémon fans are a crazy devoted bunch.

How exactly does one clone a Pokémon?

Usobuko

Banned
I have shiny Lugia / Suicune but the IVs are crap. I called it the Power of GTS.

I have another 3DS sitting besides me and contemplating is I should embark the clone route. The only thing that interests me are good IV / nature legendaries since they can't be breed and are a pain in the ass to get even a relative good one. Not to mention those events legendaries. Shiny or not doesn't matter.

Usobuko

Banned
@MicH

You don't care about the stats of Lugia right?

95% of the time you are going to get crappy ones. Why don't I let you clone mine instead when you send the charmander with dragon pulse over. Take your time, I don't need him back urgently.

MicH

Lol, nice link that doesn't work :p
Fixed :p

@MicH

You don't care about the stats of Lugia right?

95% of the time you are going to get crappy ones. Why don't I let you clone mine instead when you send the charmander with dragon pulse over. Take your time, I don't need him back urgently.
I actually just got one off GTS, but thanks. Are y you on now? What's your IGN?

Usobuko

Banned
It's alright, I don't feel like cloning right now anyway :p I don't think I have your FC though

You do since we traded before unless you delete my FC :(

But just in case, I will send you again. Anyway, would you mind to trade about 30 minutes later? I kinda want to do something in the mean time before heading into the game.

Tiamant

My Wonderlocke team is finally assembled! The wondergods have smiled upon me by giving me the following pokes:

-Joltik
-Vulpix (with drought)
-Shuppet
-Wooper
-Treecko
-Trapinch

Pretty good and diverse team. It sucks that I can't nickname them though :(

That seems pretty interesting. I remember reports of people getting their guys cloned right after release, but it looks like people finally found the timing to do it consistently.

Yep. The first main Pokemon that was cloned was a Japanese perfect six iv Ditto... Great for breeding :p
Holy crap, I need one of those! Lol. I probably won't use this much, but may try to nab a Ditto like that because of reasons.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Heh, Assault Vest Togekiss is great. I love it when people use stuff like Thunderbolt and it only loses like 20 HP.

Should I replace Outrage on my Garchomp with Dual Chop (or maybe Dragon Claw?)?

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Do you still need the Fletching and Growlithe with the Tyranitarite and Pinsirite? I'd still like the spare Houndoomite and Charizardite Y. My IGN is Haruka. I think I already have you added.

Ah, it was you, lol.

Yeah, I still need 'em. I'll hop on here in a minute or so here.

MicH

You do since we traded before unless you delete my FC :(

But just in case, I will send you again. Anyway, would you mind to trade about 30 minutes later? I kinda want to do something in the mean time before heading into the game.
You ready to trade? Heading to bed in 10 min as I gotta work tomorrow

Did you want a a male or a female Charmander?

EDIT: All I have left have been used in the daycare. You need to heart scale Dragon Pulse back

Muku

I went to Japan in November and was told I couldn't get any events unless I was using a Japanese 3DS/game. My friend who lives in Kyoto also told me there's a note that says the same thing in Pokemon Centers.

As for the Pikachu 3DS, that was horribly handled. I'm lucky I could get one from my friend's store later, although they charged me 300 -_- I'm also baffled that Nintendo isn't releasing the Charizard or Eevee 3DSes here, considering how popular those characters are.

Hm. Last time I was at Pokemon Center they had so much shit up, might have been impossible to catch anything saying JP 3DS/game. I have a JP 3DS LL, just no game. (Never set it up as it's really something I was collecting, but maybe something I might consider.) Main issue is I already own X/Y in English and not sure if I want another copy. Wonder if it's easily found used already or not... Don't tend to look at used 3DS games. Something I'll consider I guess before 26th.

Pikachu 3DS... it was a dream, ugh. Could not get anyone to send that stupid thing outside of US. Still pissed they refuse to release the other two. Should just have released Charizard Stateside. I'd replace my Black one with that. It's so awesome.

L.O.R.D

Hm. Last time I was at Pokemon Center they had so much shit up, might have been impossible to catch anything saying JP 3DS/game. I have a JP 3DS LL, just no game. (Never set it up as it's really something I was collecting, but maybe something I might consider.) Main issue is I already own X/Y in English and not sure if I want another copy. Wonder if it's easily found used already or not... Don't tend to look at used 3DS games. Something I'll consider I guess before 26th.

Pikachu 3DS... it was a dream, ugh. Could not get anyone to send that stupid thing outside of US. Still pissed they refuse to release the other two. Should just have released Charizard Stateside. I'd replace my Black one with that. It's so awesome.

you could use Charizard decal on the black 3DS XL

il_340x270.511818756_kqdy.jpg

il_570xN.515269023_6a3w.jpg

Muku

you could use Charizard decal on the black 3DS XL

il_340x270.511818756_kqdy.jpg

il_570xN.515269023_6a3w.jpg

I could, and I've actually looked at etsy and stuff, but I dunno how I feel about the decals. I also don't know how well they actually stay applied. At least with the actual Charizard one they have it has a bit of color in it too. Just not sure how to feel about decals I guess in general since never bothered with them on handhelds before. I have an awful vision of them (not working well) that is probably unfounded.

EDIT: Plus shipping, even for something as silly as this, could get a bit much. Once things go international, things get stupid crazy.

Plus, what I really wanted was the Pikachu. I have the Charizard LL, so maybe don't feel as badly about that one. Still think it should go Stateside though for folks. I really want the beauty of that one to be shared. The lottery gods looked favorably upon me that round I guess.

L.O.R.D

I could, and I've actually looked at etsy and stuff, but I dunno how I feel about the decals. I also don't know how well they actually stay applied. At least with the actual Charizard one they have it has a bit of color in it too. Just not sure how to feel about decals I guess in general since never bothered with them on handhelds before. I have an awful vision of them (not working well) that is probably unfounded.

EDIT: Plus shipping, even for something as silly as this, could get a bit much. Once things go international, things get stupid crazy.

Plus, what I really wanted was the Pikachu. I have the Charizard LL, so maybe don't feel as badly about that one. Still think it should go Stateside though for folks. I really want the beauty of that one to be shared. The lottery gods looked favorably upon me that round I guess.
the Pikachu 3DS XL ?
i thought there was a very big numbers of those
as my self i hate the Pikachu XL
i was waiting for the white or black one to come to the US
eventually .. i got Zelda 3DS XL

Muku

the Pikachu 3DS XL ?
i thought there was a very big numbers of those
as my self i hate the Pikachu XL
i was waiting for the white or black one to come to the US
eventually .. i got Zelda 3DS XL

At places they released at, I couldn't get it shipped outside of US. They only would ship within US. At this point, you can probably get on Amazon or eBay that would ship outside, but it's too damn expensive to bother with. I imagine the US version had more printed than JP, but not sure. I just know they botched that thing here.

I waited until Black came out and even then I only settled. Everything before was really awful, since I couldn't get the Pikachu. Color I want isn't available in US and doubt it ever will be. I wish it was region free. DS Lite was awesome, picked up the teal one and was happy.

EDIT: Actually, are there any numbers out there for how many Pikachu LL and XL were printed as well as the Charizard LL? I'm kind of curious now.

L.O.R.D

At places they released at, I couldn't get it shipped outside of US. They only would ship within US. At this point, you can probably get on Amazon or eBay that would ship outside, but it's too damn expensive to bother with. I imagine the US version had more printed than JP, but not sure. I just know they botched that thing here.

I waited until Black came out and even then I only settled. Everything before was really awful, since I couldn't get the Pikachu. Color I want isn't available in US and doubt it ever will be. I wish it was region free. DS Lite was awesome, picked up the teal one and was happy.
i live in Saudi arabia, many things don't come to us
i got surprised that many stores have a lot of that bundle

the funny thing is, the Black 3DS XL just came in after 2 month of beaning released in the US

Top Bottom