• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Fury Sense

Just randomly found a shiny Spinda in a horde. This is the worst. Sleep for 3 turns, hurt self in confusion, sleep three more turns.

Duran

Posted in the trading thread but, I'm looking for any infiltrator litwick. Prefer a female for breeding purposes but I'll gladly take a male. Can offer 4-5 IV clauncher, joltik, sneasel, or dratini.

macklelol

Posted in the trading thread but, I'm looking for any infiltrator litwick. Prefer a female for breeding purposes but I'll gladly take a male. Can offer 4-5 IV clauncher, joltik, sneasel, or dratini.

I got one, I'll take a Sneasel for it.

FC is 2251-4573-2793, trainer name Boa Toh.

macklelol

what's the quickest way to raise happiness?
I know about the going in circles thing, but that's slow

Colorful shakes from the juice shop, but that's a once-a-day thing, maybe twice-a-day if the vendor sells one as well. And there's the massage in the town I can't remember.

Fury Sense

spindad9cvm.gif

That was torture.

Does anyone know if a Pokémon's ability is locked in at the same time as its IVs i.e. if I'm using the soft reset/reject breeding method and get the right IV distribution, can I soft reset it until I get the ability I want?

CrimsonN0

Why Fire Blast Rotom...

I knew from a previous fight that Nidoqueen just barely hangs on from a Hydro Pump from one so I just did it since it won me the fight before.
Though, thinking back the Rotom from before was already weakened pretty badly.
None of my other moves were effective against it either so I just used the most powerful, I guess I could have taken down Gogoat and hoped his Hydro Pumps missed me, though.

CrimsonN0

Using Trick Room was probably a mistake since my Muk is Brave and after using two Curses was super slow.
The first Sucker Punch wasn't going to get through, but if you used it again when Trick Room ended I would've died,

Wazzy

Banned
Break time. Seeing two timids with only 1 IV hurts. Also all my females only keep getting two so I can't breed my 4 male with them.

ST2K

All I can say, you better pray that if you ever get a shiny version its ability won't be Torrent.

It will. I'm not even trying for a Protean Froakie with perfect IVs and shit. I'm not that hardcore.

This all started with a simple, vain desire to have a black ninja frog. And now I am standing at the edge of the abyss of despair. And, in my madness, I think I see it staring back.

It will. I'm not even trying for a Protean Froakie with perfect IVs and shit. I'm not that hardcore.

This all started with a simple, vain desire to have a black ninja frog. And now I am standing at the edge of the abyss of despair. And, in my madness, I think I see it staring back.

If that's all you want, you should probably just go to the Friend Safari Google doc and request adds from people with Frogadier safaris. I've gotten three shinies from friend safari in 3+ days of running around while doing other things on the computer.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie

I lold so much.

lol damn. Breloom can be a real beast sometimes. Dude lead with a Gigalith and laid down stealth rocks. And let me boost twice with Swords Dance. Went on to OHKO every single one of his other mons lol

CrimsonN0

I watched one of those team battles you guys were having earlier. Who was using Muk? That was mighty impressive. :O

It was my Muk.
It suprised me too at how well it did.
After a Curse it can survive just a few more hits and its Poison Jab ends up taking almost half HP out of neutral hits.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
lol damn. Breloom can be a real beast sometimes. Dude lead with a Gigalith and laid down stealth rocks. And let me boost twice with Swords Dance. Went on to OHKO every single one of his other mons lol

That's painful. This is why you always have something strong with priority. You've convinced me to keep my banded Weavile with Ice Shard on my team.

ST2K

If that's all you want, you should probably just go to the Friend Safari Google doc and request adds from people with Frogadier safaris. I've gotten three shinies from friend safari in 3+ days of running around while doing other things on the computer.

Is there reason to think shiny encounter rates in the Friend Safari are higher than using the Masuda Method? Or is it possible you just got as lucky as I am unlucky?

Top Bottom