• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

SeZMehK

Not like you don't have alternatives. Both me and Veekun have had things complete for quite a while.

I never knew about veekun since I was spoiled rotten by serebii. Lol. However, since serebii is blocked at work, I used bulba until now. Veekun is my alternative while I am at work.

MicH

I just swept a passerby (she used Mewtwo, Lugia, Xerneas, Vaporen, Absol and Charizard X) with my Charizard Y and Ambipom. Love it

Dandalf

Neo Member
We should have some sort of community reward for the user who guesses the date closest to when Bank is released.

Everyone gets one guess, closest user gets... something. Perhaps a special Pokemon or a Pokemon with 31 IV's from everyone else who guesses?

This would take a bit of work from everyone who guesses as they'd have to put aside one great egg they hatch (and perhaps give info on what they're offering up to the winner), but it'd be neat to have the closest guess get a reward from others involved.

Obviously guesses will need to be in before NOA releases any information regarding a date, but it could be fun!

Who's up for it?

Oswen

People that concern themselves with balls and don't use Premieres are wrong and weird! ;)

I love Luxury Balls but i'm not really obsessed by them.
I usually tend to put pokémon in balls that fit them, Luxury are usually for some favourites or regal mons like Pyroar and Aegislash, my ghosts are usually in dusk balls, water mons are usually in net/dive balls and so on.

I like normal pokeballs for starters though, give them a classic feeling.

MicH

Does anybody here have a Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Arceus and/or Keldeo? They're the only events I need

I got an English 6 IV shiny Lugia today btw

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Does anybody here have a Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Arceus and/or Keldeo? They're the only events I need

I got an English 6 IV shiny Lugia today btw

GIVE ME (a clone of) IIIIIIT?

I have an Arceus :)

edit: Also, Sig, I have your shinies to give back to you. Fennekin took me prolly 20 tries, lol. Damn thing did not want to cooperate.

Also, super duper important question.

Is that shiny ralts female? >_>

MicH

edit: Also, Sig, I have your shinies to give back to you. Fennekin took me prolly 20 tries, lol. Damn thing did not want to cooperate.

Give me a but to clone the Lugia. Definitely interested in the Arceus!

Sigmaah

6ivs Timid Trace Female :D no egg moves tho.

Tiamant

Are you sure Cross Poison is an Egg Move? It's just a move relearner move (Level 1, or -- as I list), as I have listed. I'm 99.9% certain it's not an egg move.

Natu/Xatu also does not get Switcheroo as an Egg Move. Fairly certain on that too.

I'm pretty sure my Egg Move lists are completely and utterly complete now. You can trust me :)

edit: woops, my mistake, it appears listed in Crobat's entry, Pretty weird since I checked at least 5 times yesterday and i didn't see it.

DaBoss

Wow, didn't realize Choice Band Talonflame was that powerful. Rematch pls.

It does seem stupidly broken with priority and all that.

Sigmaah

Eh, no worries on the egg moves. I just want a black dress Mega Gardevoir if at all possible, if that's cool.

Have that extra Honedge, too.

Bruh, of course! Anyone who can clone can take any of my mons to clone for themselves, I just don't like to do the cloning myself since it's annoying as fuck lmao. (You know what I'm talking bout!)

The only thing I'll probably ask, is if you can clone me an extra back for certain mons. (It's only fair :D) but for ralts, I'm good on her. You can just clone her for yourself, don't need no extra of her.

I'll be home in 3 hours so we can trade then if you're available.

MicH

Bruh, of course! Anyone who can clone can take any of my mons to clone for themselves, I just don't like to do the cloning myself since it's annoying as fuck lmao. (You know what I'm talking bout!)

The only thing I'll probably ask, is if you can clone me an extra back for certain mons. (It's only fair :D) but for ralts, I'm good on her. You can just clone her for yourself, don't need no extra of her.

I'll be home in 3 hours so we can trade then if you're available.
I will certainly take you up on this offer :p Let me find your post and see what interests me :D

Say what? Blocked??? :(

translate.google.com

Set the translation: Spanish to English

put serebii.com in the Spanish side

click the link on the English side

should work. That's how I look at blocked websites if I REALLY wanna look at it. Like Smogon.

Been lurking today, I like what I see. I'll try and get active in this thread. I've been starting my breeding and was lucky to catch a 31/x/31/31/31/x Ditto. It aint much, but it helps shave some minutes in getting best IV spreads. Breeding is so damn hard.

MicH

translate.google.com

Set the translation: Spanish to English

put serebii.com in the Spanish side

click the link on the English side

should work. That's how I look at blocked websites if I REALLY wanna look at it. Like Smogon.

Been lurking today, I like what I see. I'll try and get active in this thread. I've been starting my breeding and was lucky to catch a 31/x/31/31/31/x Ditto. It aint much, but it helps shave some minutes in getting best IV spreads. Breeding is so damn hard.
That's an amazing Ditto, congrats man!

DaBoss

OK, I never knew till now how stupid powerful CB + Brave Bird is till now, and it is just mind-blowing. Obviously my team didn't really have anything to combat it, but wow that is just dumb.

Thankfully, I mostly play in Doubles now lol.

macklelol

OK, I never knew till now how stupid powerful CB + Brave Bird is till now, and it is just mind-blowing. Obviously my team didn't really have anything to combat it, but wow that is just dumb.

Thankfully, I mostly play in Doubles now lol.

Yeah, Talonflame is pretty dumb.

Knock Off activating Weakness Policy is pretty dumb, too.

Quest1

OT|5| Attack of the Clones haha

You know, after all this time, it still stings so much that Houndoom got a mega and Arcanine didn't. Moxie boosting MArcanine may always just be a dream... (I even hacked one into my Black to use in-game when hidden abilities were the new thing and Arcanine got the short end of the stick with justified.)

Edit: I love my CB adamant Talonflame haha. In 6v6, the main goal of my cheap ass team is to get rid of counters like rotom and gyarados and stealth rocks and let tflame go to work. Scouting/predicting with UTurn when things don't look so hot. I know it's not gonna be the most loved because of usage and how busted it is, but I love everything about it.

DaBoss

Yeah, Talonflame is pretty dumb.

Knock Off activating Weakness Policy is pretty dumb, too.
The way that trigger items work is that they would activate before Knock-Off actually removes the items. So it would be the same thing with Focus Sash, Focus Band, and etc.

macklelol

The way that trigger items work is that they would activate before Knock-Off actually removes the items. So it would be the same thing with Focus Sash, Focus Band, and etc.

I knew it worked like that, but it doesn't mean I have to like it >:l

Anybody in here have a Pinsirite they'd be willing to part with? I'm desperate for one at this point and am willing to trade a shiny. I've got Mankey, Kecleon (w/ Protean), Whismur, Floatzel, and Geodude (which I could evolve so you could get a Golem if you'd like).

Or for something more competitive I could trade a 31/31/30/x/31/0 Brave Honedge.

Top Bottom