• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Tiamant

Edit: Sadly the HA Starters can't be traded for some reason or another. If you wanted them I sadly can't trade them to you.

star-wars-darth-vader-no.gif

Gruco

Banned
Ugh, just lost my super doubles streak to 5 straight misses on a snow cloak Beartic.

Might need to go back to the drawing board and try a coherent doubles team, instead of the singles team +1 I slapped together.

Wichu

Moar mockups!
i28gKfHWKRLUU.png

iVKMXcOAAIT2N.png

I think the first is what it will end up looking like; the second uses the blue from the dormant mode. The leaked texture doesn't say what colour it should be in active mode, so I just used the normal Xerneas's colour.

MicH

Now that I have the glorious HP Ditto, I want to remake my Roserade so I can get an HP Fire Roserade. I hate having to redo her, but it's alright.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Does anyone have an extra Charizardite Y? I can offer a shiny perfect German Ditto with any -Attack and -Special Attack nature or a 31/31/31/31/31/0 shiny German Ditto with any -Speed nature.

Ultimadrago

Man, I transferring favorites from my Gen V game to Gen VI 3-d is awesome (clunky process aside). In other news, gonna try out this Moody Smeargle (because screw standard rules) out. I am curious to see its Baton potential.

L.O.R.D

just a little bit..

YH6ii02.jpg

i hope i can finish the national pokedex before the dead line ( 2 days left )
i got 40 yesterday
and 62 today
i feel really exhausted

i began to hate the GTS more and more , i know i talked about this many many times , but i can't accept this situation
i mean some worthless pokemon that not available in X version , they are all asking for arceus and others

edit : where i can get that deploma for finishing the central and coastal ?
i talked to the professor

Boogiepop

Okay guys, someone help me out. I've realized I really need to do something about the glaring Ghost/Dark weakness of my TR team. Setters are unfortunately kind of limited to stuff weak to those for the most part, but there are options, so I just need to pick one. (This is doubles, btw).

I'm looking at Aromatisse, Porygon 2 (or Z, but I think 2 is a better setter from the bulk probably?), and maybe Whimsicott (I realize of course that prankster unfortunately doesn't help out setting TR, but it could still be an interesting choice). Any opinions?
Edit:
Maybe Malamar as well?

pariah164

i put a deadline to finish the pokedex before my birthday ( 11/2 )
Ohhh okay, lol.

I thought there was an event or something and was freaking out; I just restarted and I'm nowhere close to having a complete dex (even with Black, Black 2, Platinum, Pearl, and SoulSilver in my possession).

And in case I forget - I will - Happy Birthday!

Boogiepop

Okay guys, someone help me out. I've realized I really need to do something about the glaring Ghost/Dark weakness of my TR team. Setters are unfortunately kind of limited to stuff weak to those for the most part, but there are options, so I just need to pick one. (This is doubles, btw).

I'm looking at Aromatisse, Porygon 2 (or Z, but I think 2 is a better setter from the bulk probably?), and maybe Whimsicott (I realize of course that prankster unfortunately doesn't help out setting TR, but it could still be an interesting choice). Any opinions?
Edit:
Maybe Malamar as well?

Just noticed Carbink learns it too. Looks like I've at least got some options. Hm...

SeZMehK

Since I have been extremely lucky with hatching shinies, I am going to hatch a shiny Bisharp and snivy. Lol.

How lucky:
In under two weeks, 4 shinies in a short amount of eggs...

Magnus

It's surreal finally having everything I've caught on one cart. Now I'm kind of grateful for Bank's existence - I think I'll keep most of them there. I feel as though it's far likelier that I'll lose my 3DS/cart or have them stolen than experience any data loss or trouble in the Pokemon bank cloud.

I only have 382. Alas. What's the total number now? 690+?

718. Wow.

one_kill

I'm happy to announce that the transfer was a complete success! Not one of them failed to go through and all of the Pokémon have their Hidden Ability. Thus I have the following on offer:

15x Timid Contrary Snivy
3x Rash Shell Armor Oshawott
3x Jolly Sheer Force Totodile
3x Timid Flash Fire Cyndaquil
3x Bold Leaf Guard Chikorita
3x Brave Thick Fat Tepig.

PM me your details if you wish to get your hands on one of these. I'll accept anything in return for these I don't mind at all.

Edit: Sadly the HA Starters can't be traded for some reason or another. If you wanted them I sadly can't trade them to you.
Is it possible to breed them and trade the eggs?

L.O.R.D

It's surreal finally having everything I've caught on one cart. Now I'm kind of grateful for Bank's existence - I think I'll keep most of them there. I feel as though it's far likelier that I'll lose my 3DS/cart or have them stolen than experience any data loss or trouble in the Pokemon bank cloud.

are you sure about that ?
i think the bank is linked to the NNID which only can be linked to 1 3DS

I'm really new to the IV thing and had some questions about calculating them. After I hatch a mon, I put it's stats into a calculator and get 0-31, which I expected. How do you guys get your accurate IVs if they aren't apparent until level 50?

KiraFA37

It's worth a shot. I'll breed a few eggs and see what happens.

Edit: I now have 5 eggs ready. Anyone want to test this theory out?

Sure, just send me a request when ready. I think I added you already didn't I? Incase I didn't, FC is on my profile and IGN is Calum, sporting a Diantha avatar.

Sorry Tiament but the last 3 eggs also wouldn't get traded. I'm guessing that those 4 that couldn't get traded are the Contrary ones.

Edit: All my remaining eggs are Contrary. That rules making them eggs out of the question.

Tiamant

I'm going crazy trying to find a HA Murkrow in hordes, anyone here who has a spare one pleeeaaase?

edit: nvm, it just showed up -_-

L.O.R.D

Sorry Tiament but the last 3 eggs also wouldn't get traded. I'm guessing that those 4 that couldn't get traded are the Contrary ones.

Edit: All my remaining eggs are Contrary. That rules making them eggs out of the question.

i done some research on those pokemon
it appear they all have "Invalid or unreleased Dream World ability"
i tried my self to send some of them, the bank didn't accept any of them too

MicH

Uhh wow. I just randomly hatched a shiny Roselia. DEM HYBRID ROSES (AC fans will get this)

Very cool. Fingers crossed the IVs are good!

31/0/31/x/31/x

HP Fire

I really hope the SpA and Speed are 30!! That would make it perfect!!! Natural Cure too

THIS IS EXCITING

EDIT

Roselia - #315 (Timid)
Male (♂)
HP: 31
Att: 0
Def: 31
SpA: 12
SpD: 31
Speed: 30

Arhhhhh.. It's so close, but that SpA!! I might use it anyway because hey - it's a shiny Roselia :D

i done some research on those pokemon
it appear they all have "Invalid or unreleased Dream World ability"
i tried my self to send some of them, the bank didn't accept any of them too

The ones I have started off as non Hidden Ability but they had a flag set so that when transferred to Bank they switched over to their Hidden Ability. I guess once past that point there's nothing you can do with them.

Top Bottom