• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

MicH

Three perfect LSwift Swim Lotads in one batch. I said gad damn!

Based Arceus has been smiling upon me ever since that shiny Nidoran failure. Feels damn good

one_kill

Any of you guys have any of the following?

Kabuto
Shieldon
Cranidos
Anorith
Lileep
If you have the fossil Pokemon you haven't listed, you could breed them and put them up on GTS for the other fossil Pokemon.

Otherwise, if you can wait a few hours or even tomorrow, I can give you them.

one_kill

Having a lower Attack IV lowers the damage I take when an opponent confuses me or uses stuff like Foul Play. Not that it'd matter much, I think, as I didn't go for a 0 Attack IV, but eh. it's my OCD :p
Dude that's crazy. I haven't even considered that.

El_Chino

If you have the fossil Pokemon you haven't listed, you could breed them and put them up on GTS for the other fossil Pokemon.

Otherwise, if you can wait a few hours or even tomorrow, I can give you them.
I'll try that! But just in case I'll be here too if you do have them in a few hours or tomorrow. I believe we have each other already. My IGN is Gio

Griffith

Banned
After some searching and trading of Pokemon I didn't need, I got some more Vivillon patterns! I have obtained the Icy Snow, Sandstorm and Monsoon patterns. None of the three Vivillon are nicknamed.

If you want to borrow these Pokemon for cloning purposes, that's fine, but I will want a copy back! I am also currently missing the Archipelago, Garden, Jungle, River and Sun patterns, so I would love one of those if any of you have them. If they are nameable Pokemon, that's a huge bonus, but it's okay if they can't be. I don't particularly care about IVs except that I'm not fond of 0 IVs. For those giving me new patterns, let me know if you want anything specific, such as a baby Pokemon with 4-5 IVs.

For cloners: if you want certain items to be attached to the Vivillon for cloning, let me know. There's a good chance I can provide it.
I can give you a River pattern. What name do you want for it?

FC 3668-8559-8438
IGN Jaime

Quest1

What's pokegen?

Is there a way to know if the pokemon you got from trading are pokegen'd?

Anything with 6iv and shiny from other games are either RNG'd or Gen'd. And 5/6iv event legendaries are definitely Gen'd. Doesn't matter really, since shininess is just aesthetic and for catchable pokes, it just saves some time, now that getting a 5 perfect IV is fairly easy.

Oops didn't really answer the question. Pokegen is a computer program you can use to create any type of pokemon and place them into the gen 4/5 games.

I spent my day going from a fully charged 3DS to a drained one working on the Chespin MM. No luck. It's really tempting to bow out once again. Might even just settle for a regular one. Blargh....

Kirlia

Banned
I can give you a River pattern. What name do you want for it?

FC 3668-8559-8438
IGN Jaime

Oh, nice! I'm going to be busy shortly, but will be back in a few hours. Not sure what gender you're going to give me, though. I'd prefer a girl, but either gender works: name it Araxie if it's a girl and Tefnut if it's a boy.

My IGN is Aimee and my FC is in my profile. I will PM you when I'm ready. I'm currently breeding Hawlucha, which should have at least 4IV, if not more, if you don't want anything in particular.

Wichu

Anything with 6iv and shiny from other games are either RNG'd or Gen'd. And 5/6iv event legendaries are definitely Gen'd. Doesn't matter really, since shininess is just aesthetic and for catchable pokes, it just saves some time, now that getting a 5 perfect IV is fairly easy.

Not necessarily. All of mine are RNGed (obviously you have to take my word for it, but I didn't spend time making an app for RNGing Wonder Cards and then just Pokégen all my events :p)

Griffith

Banned
Oh, nice! I'm going to be busy shortly, but will be back in a few hours. Not sure what gender you're going to give me, though. I'd prefer a girl, but either gender works: name it Araxie if it's a girl and Tefnut if it's a boy.

My IGN is Aimee and my FC is in my profile. I will PM you when I'm ready. I'm currently breeding Hawlucha, which should have at least 4IV, if not more, if you don't want anything in particular.
It's a female. Yeah, anything's fine, but I have to go to sleep in about an hour so it'll be around seven hours before I'm back online.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Oops didn't really answer the question. Pokegen is a computer program you can use to create any type of pokemon and place them into the gen 4/5 games.

That sounds like it could be useful to get some of the rarer HA pokemon. Not that I'm advocating it, but I haven't had any luck getting a HA sharpedo.

Kirlia

Banned
It's a female. Yeah, anything's fine, but I have to go to sleep in about an hour so it'll be around seven hours before I'm back online.

Okay, good news! I have JUST enough time for the trade. Let me register you.

EDIT: Thank you very much! Enjoy your 4IV Hawlucha; it's the best one I had at the moment.

Griss

This is absolutely not true. There's a solid 1 in 710,002,944,000 chance that it's legit. Personally, I like those odds. Don't assume anything, and believe what you want to believe. Such is the path to happiness.

JulianImp

Okay, I've finally migrated 90% of my pokemon from Diamond to the bank, so there're a couple of things I could offer in trades:
  • 2x Lileep with Recover and Rock Slide (both males)
  • 9x Aerodactyl (some Adamant ones, 2 females, mixed abilities; the one I ended up training had 31 Spd IVs, and I think at least one of these might have that as well)
  • 3x Chansey with Aromatherapy and Toxic
  • 5x Sneasel with Fake Out and Ice Punch (3 males, 2 females, one of each is adamant)
  • 2x Female Togepi
  • 1x Shiny Zubat, Hasty, with Pokérus (gen 3 random encounter, caught myself)
  • 1x Shiny Seviper, Modest (gen 3 random encounter, caught myself)
  • 1x Shiny Diglett, Hardy (traded for it in a forum)
  • I can also breed Grimers with 30-31 Def and SpDef IVs, and some decent HP (from one I bred in Gen 5 using the power items), but I'll need to get the power items back or find the Destiny Knot in Y to do that
I'm not sure what I'd want in return for any of these yet, though. I guess I'll have to check that once I'm closer to finishing the game, or if anybody's actually interested in any of them.

Late edit: I've forgotten to list my friend code until now... quote to see it

Quest1

I actually lost my second nugget bridge match... got my ass handed to me pretty easily lol. .

Really? what did you crash into? youre one of the better guys here on GAF, so i'm surprised you got steamrolled haha. Probably just a bad matchup.

Edit: had to step away a bit, still if either of you is on later, I'm up for some.

Korosenai

Got a communication error.... weird.

Didn't someone say something about communication error's happening a couple pages back?
Really? what did you crash into? youre one of the better guys here on GAF, so i'm surprised you got steamrolled haha. Probably just a bad matchup.

Mega Manectric.... it destroyed me. He also had another Pokemon that took me out pretty easily but I forgot what it was.

JulianImp

Question, why can't I trade Deoxys on GTS?! -_-

This reminds me... the Shaymin I got on my copy of Diamond through tweaking wasn't elegible for migration to Y, so I'm missing it. Will I need to trade for one to get the shiny charm? If so, would anyone be willing to trade one to me so I can get the dex entry, and then trade it back?

Top Bottom