• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

GUYS

FOUR SHINIES IN 55 HOURS

I'M LEGIT FREAKING OUT

teybxPX.jpg

q1K2XTR.jpg

Goomy bless us all.

I hatched over 600 eggs and had a Goomy Radar chain into the thirties, and I ended up finally catching this one in a normal wild encounter. Unbelievable.

^It's been happening to me alot too.A few seconds after I get to the choose your music screen, It'll disconnect and tell me to go to the nintendo website for help.

So annoying.

Usobuko

Banned
^It's been happening to me alot too.A few seconds after I get to the choose your music screen, It'll disconnect and tell me to go to the nintendo website for help.

So annoying.

Haha, mine's just after 2 Dragon Dance and I'm about to sweep then I got DC. Although he has a talonflame priority brave bird to the rescue but I think I'll survive it.

RoySFNR

Good afternoon PokeGAF!

Still looking to put in some more battles. I prefer singles but I'm up for anything pretty much.

Son Of D

Are there any Pokémon that learn both Fly and False Swipe? I'm currently filling out my Kalos dex and am catching some of the Pokémon I've not yet caught which will involve flying around and using False Swipe in case Quick Ball doesn't succeed. I'd rather have something with both Fly and False Swipe as my lead so I can train 5 Pokémon that require levelling up instead of a Flyer and a False Swiper to train 4.

one_kill

Are there any Pokémon that learn both Fly and False Swipe? I'm currently filling out my Kalos dex and am catching some of the Pokémon I've not yet caught which will involve flying around and using False Swipe in case Quick Ball doesn't succeed. I'd rather have something with both Fly and False Swipe as my lead so I can train 5 Pokémon that require levelling up instead of a Flyer and a False Swiper to train 4.
Farfetch'd, Hawlucha, Spearow/Fearow, Mew

RoySFNR

I believe Farfetch'd learns both. Not sure if there are any others.

Ouch, sniped.

KiraFA37

Is anyone around to help me evolve Haunter? I can offer any Pokedex help and most Pre-Kalos hidden abilities.

Sure I can help, I'd like an Exeggcute with harvest if you have one, otherwise will just do a quick back and forth. FC is on my profile, IGN is Calum.

So it appears Contrary Snivy can and has gotten through Pokebank if Gfaqs is accurate.

I'll see what I can do to get some of these over. If anyone wants one I'll get enough to go around.

EDIT: From a link on GameFAQs it seems like it's possible to get all of the starters with unobtainable Hidden Abilities on X/Y. I will look into this further.

Usobuko

Banned
I'll see what I can do to get some of these over. If anyone wants one I'll get enough to go around.

EDIT: From a link on GameFAQs it seems like it's possible to get all of the starters with unobtainable Hidden Abilities on X/Y. I will look into this further.

Anything else besides Gen 4 starters?

DaBoss

It's possible...but they aren't legit.

B3m1VY0.jpg

Gotta love dat destiny knot breeding, except when it doesn't work:
Piplup - #393 (Modest)
Female (♀)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 24
SpD: 0 <- why?!
Speed: 31

L.O.R.D

oh shhhit

have anyone saw that shiny zygarde ?
Bf_YKUGCAAEfLU3.png

its the same one who revealed the mega latios/latias

maybe there something wrong with texture mapping or something

DaBoss

That's an exported model meaning that image is from someone (smealum) who converted the model to be usable on PC. The texture thing is a bit buggy.

Here's a bunch of the models exported to PC (no spoiler Pokemon yet): http://imgur.com/a/w1AYt#0

You should spoiler the unrevealed mega evolution and link to the image so those who may not want to see it don't have to see it.

KiraFA37

The latest images he posted on twitter are beautiful. Can't imagine what this game in full HD would look like, amazing probably.

TrueBlue

Man, going on Free Battles is a hiding to nothing. I've only won one and played like ten today :/

Sorta demoralizing to be honest.

Here's a bunch of the models exported to PC (no spoiler Pokemon yet): http://imgur.com/a/w1AYt#0

Oh god Ekans and Pikachu. And Wigglytuff!

Also, in case anyone was interested in making a handy dandy list of Pokemon they still need/whatever, here's the sprite sheet I used for it. Its missing things like alternate forms an whatnot for the Gens 1-5 mons, but if you're just doing it for collection it should be perfect.

Down to 55 left!

I'm happy to announce that the transfer was a complete success! Not one of them failed to go through and all of the Pokémon have their Hidden Ability. Thus I have the following on offer:

15x Timid Contrary Snivy
3x Rash Shell Armor Oshawott
3x Jolly Sheer Force Totodile
3x Timid Flash Fire Cyndaquil
3x Bold Leaf Guard Chikorita
3x Brave Thick Fat Tepig.

PM me your details if you wish to get your hands on one of these. I'll accept anything in return for these I don't mind at all.

Edit: Sadly the HA Starters can't be traded for some reason or another. If you wanted them I sadly can't trade them to you.

Quest1

I'm happy to announce that the transfer was a complete success! Not one of them failed to go through and all of the Pokémon have their Hidden Ability. Thus I have the following on offer:

15x Timid Contrary Snivy

PM me your details if you wish to get your hands on one of these. I'll accept anything in return for these I don't mind at all.

PM'd!

Edit: untradeable pokemon :(

TWILT

Banned

15x Timid Contrary Snivy

Edit: Sadly the HA Starters can't be traded for some reason or another. If you wanted them I sadly can't trade them to you.
PM'd.

Fake Edit: Ohhh just saw your edit. Oh well. :/

Top Bottom