• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

MicH

I can give you both later tonight if you still need it.
I can always count on you <3

Are you looking for anything in particular? I have some HA Karrablast w/ egg moves, HA Buizel w/ egg moves, Musdreavus, Darumaka and some other stuff if you want any of that. All are in luxury balls, of course

ALM5252

Okay, I normally get ignored when I post these, but here's a list of Pokemon I have available for trade.

Legendary Pokemon:
Jirachi Lv. 5 (x1)
Mew Lv. 30 (Shiny)
Mew Lv. 50 (JPN)
Mew Lv. 50 (SPA)
Deoxys Lv. 30 (Speed Forme)

Shiny Pokemon
Magnezone Lv. 50
Deino Lv. 1
Chikorita Lv. 1
Cyndaquil Lv. 1
Squirtle Lv. 1
Swinub Lv. 1
Zangoose Lv. 1
Riolu Lv. 1
Sandshrew Lv. 1
Eevee Lv. 1

*NOTE* These Pokemon weren't obtained in X / Y if it makes a difference.

I'm not sure what I want for anything, but just give me an offer. First come first served.

PM if interested. I will be updating this by whats left.

JulianImp

I can give you both later tonight if you still need it.

Could I possibly ask for a HA Tangela as well? Its pokéball type doesn't matter, and while it being female would probably make things easier for breeding, I'd also be fine with it being male.

I have some HA 'mons I got from Dream World, but they're just a few and mostly male, so I'll have to breed them with a Ditto before I have some of their offspring available for trade.

Okay, I normally get ignored when I post these, but here's a list of Pokemon I have available for trade.

Legendary Pokemon:
Jirachi Lv. 5 (x3)
Mew Lv. 30 (Shiny)
Mew Lv. 50 (JPN)
Mew Lv. 50 (SPA)

Shiny Pokemon
Magnezone Lv. 50
Deino Lv. 1
Chikorita Lv. 1
Cyndaquil Lv. 1
Squirtle Lv. 1
Swinub Lv. 1
Zangoose Lv. 1
Riolu Lv. 1
Sandshrew Lv. 1
Eevee Lv. 1

I'm not sure what I want for anything, but just give me an offer. First come first served.

shiny eggexcute for deino? :3

Legendary Pokemon:
Jirachi Lv. 5 (x3)
Mew Lv. 30 (Shiny)
Mew Lv. 50 (JPN)
Mew Lv. 50 (SPA)

Shiny Pokemon
Magnezone Lv. 50
Deino Lv. 1
Chikorita Lv. 1
Cyndaquil Lv. 1
Squirtle Lv. 1
Swinub Lv. 1
Zangoose Lv. 1
Riolu Lv. 1
Sandshrew Lv. 1
Eevee Lv. 1

I can offer you a Groudon for a Jirachi. What would you like for the Deoxys? Would a Groudon, Kyogre, or Rayquaza do? I need a few event legends to finish my set. Lol.

Aggrotek

So I am pretty much snowed in. Dual hunting for Mienfoo and what ever pops up on Route 12 on my Black 2. One of these:

315.gif
214.gif
415.gif
520.gif
540.gif

Legendary Pokemon:
Jirachi Lv. 5 (x3)
Mew Lv. 30 (Shiny)
Mew Lv. 50 (JPN)
Mew Lv. 50 (SPA)

Shiny Pokemon
Magnezone Lv. 50
Deino Lv. 1
Chikorita Lv. 1
Cyndaquil Lv. 1
Squirtle Lv. 1
Swinub Lv. 1
Zangoose Lv. 1
Riolu Lv. 1
Sandshrew Lv. 1
Eevee Lv. 1

Shiny Quagsire for Riolu?

I have a question about destiny knot and ditto.
If i am breeding my Honedge with ditto, and my ditto is holding destiny knot will the egg hatched Honedge have the dittos IVs? How can I get it to transfer all of dittos IVs? Because I have a ditto with perfect 31 IVs in HP A SA D SD S

Chopper

Yeah, I need a Shiny Stone for my Floette, I need to trade my Swirlix and I need 9pm to arrive so I can evolve my Amaura. That's it! Any help would be massively appreciated.

Edit: It hit 9pm! Amaura evolved. Now I just need to trade my Swirlix and find a Sun Stone! Anyone?!

RoySFNR

Anyone with an extra Charizardite X? I can give some 5IV pokemon in return for them or a choice item or something, I don't know. Really want to unleash it on the Battlespot.

MicH

Yeah, I need a Shiny Stone for my Floette, I need to trade my Swirlix and I need 9pm to arrive so I can evolve my Amaura. That's it! Any help would be massively appreciated.

Edit: It hit 9pm! Amaura evolved. Now I just need to trade my Swirlix and find a Sun Stone! Anyone?!
You can get Sun Stones from the Hydreigon Secret Super Training

fek

I can always count on you <3

Are you looking for anything in particular? I have some HA Karrablast w/ egg moves, HA Buizel w/ egg moves, Musdreavus, Darumaka and some other stuff if you want any of that. All are in luxury balls, of course
Do you happen to have a Yamask? Otherwise Buizel sounds nice.

Could I possibly ask for a HA Tangela as well? Its pokéball type doesn't matter, and while it being female would probably make things easier for breeding, I'd also be fine with it being male.

I have some HA 'mons I got from Dream World, but they're just a few and mostly male, so I'll have to breed them with a Ditto before I have some of their offspring available for trade.
Sure, PM me your FC. I'll be available for trade in about an hour.

Kinvara

Are there no Genesects or Meloettas on the GTS? It seems like there would be one available but every time I check the search picks up nothing.

I'd like to get one of them.

one_kill

I'm at odds at what my last two Pokemon should be for my "competitive" team. Any suggestion on my current pkmn plus suggestions on additions are welcomed.

My four completed Pokemon are as listed:

Haxorus w/ nothing atm
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Substitue

Heracross /w Heracronite
Brick Break
Pin Missile
Stone Edge
Earthquake

Jellicent w/ Leftovers
Scald
Recover
Toxic
Ice Beam

Reuniculus w/ Life Orb
Trick Room
Psyshock
Focus Blast
Shadow Ball
Are you planning to to do doubles or singles?

Why Rock Slide instead of Rock Blast for your Heracross?

Talonflame would destroy your Heracross, and do good damage to Jellicent and Reuniclus if it knows U-Turn.

Espeon/Umbreon can also do damage so long as they can survive a OHKO and have a priority move. Sucker Punch, in particular is something you'd want to look out for.

Mega Venusaur keeps three of your Pokemon in check. Azumarill might aswell since it can destroy your Haxorus and do damage to everyone else with Aqua Jet.

Oh, also Rotom-W and Ferrothorn would at least do their jobs before fainting.

How valuable is Jirachi?
Very valuable since it's an event Pokemon not everyone will have. However, cloning has made it easier to get.

I have a question about destiny knot and ditto.
If i am breeding my Honedge with ditto, and my ditto is holding destiny knot will the egg hatched Honedge have the dittos IVs? How can I get it to transfer all of dittos IVs? Because I have a ditto with perfect 31 IVs in HP A SA D SD S
Generally, some of the Ditto's and the Pokemon its breeding with. It's not full proof. If you have a 6IV Ditto and a 6IV parent, you're guaranteed at least 5IV offspring. As to how those IVs are allocated is random, so too is the chance for it to be 6IV. So you just have to keep breeding.

btw, 6IV Pokemon aren't all that good anyway unless you're planning to Masuda Method with it. For competitive, 5IV Pokemon, even 4IV Pokemon, can be good enough so long as those IVs are in the right stats.

Are there no Genesects or Meloettas on the GTS? It seems like there would be one available but every time I check the search picks up nothing.

I'd like to get one of them.
Event legendaries can't be traded.

Chopper

You can get Sun Stones from the Hydreigon Secret Super Training
I meant a shiny stone. I've been training for one for ages now, without any luck. I figured if someone had a spare I could kill two birds with one stone by trading Swirlix for the stone and then trading back.

MicH

I meant a shiny stone. I've been training for one for ages now, without any luck. I figured if someone had a spare I could kill two birds with one stone by trading Swirlix for the stone and then trading back.
Sorry, I don't have one. I needed one for my Roserade and got it on my second try a few days ago. In the Roserade ST

You can also try the Balloon Popping game on Global Link

Boogiepop

So I finally dove into trying out some ranked battles (I tend to put off doing stuff in Pokemon), and it's making for some good experience at least. I now know that Sableye is a little beefier than I thought. I was expecting it to go down from my Talonflame's Brave Bird and it not doing so is why I lost my first match out of the three I did (though I won the other 2). I guess being able to dump stats towards defenses makes a definite difference over the other stuff Talonflame can OHKO without needing a SE.

Oh, and note to self: keep an eye out for Charizard Y. The way drought gives it a buffer against water attacks to a degree can be annoying. But overall it looks like there's a definite difference between people playing free versus ranked, so at least I have a good place to train my instincts and drive in a lot of the "what can kill what" numbers that I still need work on.

I'll see if I can win one in the Super Training for you.

I just got one! Finally! Thanks for looking though.

Right, so who wants to help me evolve my Swirlix and complete my National Dex?!
Well okay then. Lol. I'll help you out with trading too. Do you need me to send anything specific?

Friend Code: 1032-1306-6786 (Merick)

Chopper

Well okay then. Lol. I'll help you out with trading too. Do you need me to send anything specific?

Friend Code: 1032-1306-6786 (Merick)
Not at all. Whatever you send, I'll trade straight back for my the Slurpuff.

Thanks! Adding you now. My code's in my profile.

Man, so many people have encountered shiniest. I found a shiny Gligar in Gold. Then in Y I got a shiny Ditto in Friend Safari, a shiny Weepinbell from a horde battle and I hatched a shiny Axew. Still waiting on this Chespin...I think the father is in his 80s now. How do people know how many eggs they hatched anyway?

Well...I'll get one soon....soon....

joe22.jpg

L.O.R.D

Yeah, only one at a time. You need to split the fusion before doing another. So you can only have Black Kyurem or White Kyurem, not both.

soo, what happen i get Black Kyurem and white Kyurem from the GTS or from my friend ?

can i fusion [B ]my [/B] Kyurem and Zekrom ?

Kirlia

Banned
So, I got a level 100 shiny Torterra from trading a spare legendary to a passerby. Anyone want it? If anyone has a spare shiny Dialga or a spare nameable shiny, that would be rad.

Top Bottom